babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Lori's there because some people think her every movement and grimace is comedy gold.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-02-2018 09:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Another thing thats fucked up is the perve cam I watched about 4 different shows of Ashley Emma on a tube site and I saw about 1mm of pussy line and people pay extortionate prices to see that im guessing others will have seen more but I watched 20 minute shows and it was terrible crap camera bad angle and most of the time the hand is covering Im really not a hater of the shows Ive watched them for over 10 years now called a few times years ago but seriously anyone that pays for this **** wake the F up!!!

I want the shows to live on for another 10 years at least but this perve cam shit needs to stop because it can't just be me thats sick of watching to just see head and shoulders because some moron is watching a girls hand infront of her pussy annoyed
16-02-2018 15:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2018 15:23 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  Another thing thats fucked up is the perve cam I watched about 4 different shows of Ashley Emma on a tube site and I saw about 1mm of pussy line and people pay extortionate prices to see that im guessing others will have seen more but I watched 20 minute shows and it was terrible crap camera bad angle and most of the time the hand is covering Im really not a hater of the shows Ive watched them for over 10 years now called a few times years ago but seriously anyone that pays for this **** wake the F up!!!

I want the shows to live on for another 10 years at least but this perve cam shit needs to stop because it can't just be me thats sick of watching to just see head and shoulders because some moron is watching a girls hand infront of her pussy annoyed

Yes I agree with you. I have never and won't phone the girls (can't afford it!) but wish that the pervcam experiment? would end as it seems like a con to pay extra for nothing (as you mention from your experience). I suspect a few girls may show "everything"!? BUT the mainstream show has as you say been ruined! Please BS by all means use pervcam (if you must!) BUT how about on a separate channel? BEFORE the mainstream TV shows become history!..............which would be a sad day!
16-02-2018 18:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

drab and boring all week ,and not looking too good tonight either, its not the girls, its the people behind the lens that are buggering it up, if they seriously think they can tempt punters to spend money by showing just head and shoulders they should try their hand at selling shampoo ,me for the umpteenth time this week switched off Sad
16-02-2018 18:04
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Ah well one thing at least the bags have gone from under my eyes (from staying up till early morning watching) Cool
16-02-2018 20:34
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Who are the most boring girls in your opinions ?
16-02-2018 20:46
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Well for me I don't really find any that boring it's not their fault like we are saying its the camera work that ruins it in general I find them all kind of boring none of them switch things up

Ashley Emma if she wears heels they are the same pair & Boots
Alice G wears the high boots or shiny ones pretty much all the time now
16-02-2018 21:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

The pervcam is strangling the shows. SS66 do it better, BS are determined to plough it to the end. I too have seen a fair few of them on a certain site and the first thing I think is, jeez I wonder how much that’s cost!!! The angles are dodgy and even the quality is pretty dicey, I mean fine if it was 1.50 a minute but £5+ is extortion.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
16-02-2018 21:20
Asspocalypse Offline
Thong Appreciator

(16-02-2018 20:46 )Jordanmalta Wrote:  Who are the most boring girls in your opinions ?

The twins, no doubt!

Olivia has gotten boring now.

Lori (naked and only shows shoulders far too quickly)
16-02-2018 23:38
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

I agree the twins
17-02-2018 02:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV