Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(23-01-2011 14:08 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 12:53 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 06:24 )vila Wrote:  Anyone with no prior knowledge of babe channels who was shown the night's Cellcast and Elite shows would never have guessed which one was the oldest and most experienced company with 8 years of development behind it.

But guess which of them gets the most calls?
And they will still be the ones with the most calls until the dim wits realise that if they stop phoning,then the silly production team will be sacked and will be replaced with more complacent staff,who might think more of the punters who pay their wagesbladewave

Thing is it wont be the producers that will get replaced it will be your favorite girl when they decide shes not bringing in the revenue

BS wont change until there is a rival on the freeview channels and i mean a channel that runs the same hours as them or unless every household can get freesat for nowt neither of which will never happen in the next few years.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-01-2011 16:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-01-2011 06:24 )vila Wrote:  Anyone with no prior knowledge of babe channels who was shown the night's Cellcast and Elite shows would never have guessed which one was the oldest and most experienced company with 8 years of development behind it.

And why do they get most calls? This, of course, their virtual monopoly of Freeview, by far the biggest audience:

(23-01-2011 14:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  and don't forget Elite only goes out on the Sky TV platform whereas the Cellcast channels have the benefit of a much larger Freeview TV platform .
23-01-2011 19:46
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone else think that the 'censorship' on Babestation will ease off soon?, i ask because from my experience of watching the show on and off over the years is that they have stages every few weeks/months where they are tame then it will suddenly be quite relaxed with babes almost raping each other (i hate that term but couldn't think of another word so i aplogise if i upset anyone, damn i'm acting like Babestation now!) then it will be a wierd mixture of tame and relaxed then back to tame etc and the cycle continues.
Its very annoying to me especialy when you see some of the graphic stuff in tv shows and filmsthat are on before Babestation even starts!.
23-01-2011 22:21
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-01-2011 22:21 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Anyone else think that the 'censorship' on Babestation will ease off soon?, i ask because from my experience of watching the show on and off over the years is that they have stages every few weeks/months where they are tame then it will suddenly be quite relaxed with babes almost raping each other (i hate that term but couldn't think of another word so i aplogise if i upset anyone, damn i'm acting like Babestation now!) then it will be a wierd mixture of tame and relaxed then back to tame etc and the cycle continues.
Its very annoying to me especialy when you see some of the graphic stuff in tv shows and filmsthat are on before Babestation even starts!.

i sincerley hope so, censorship makes shows stale and tame. Love it if it happened.CoolCoolCoolCool

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-01-2011 22:23
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Think bs need to work on their spellings and this is evidence of it:

On Babestation tonight: Camilla Jayne, Georgie Darby, Paige Taylor, Tiffany Chambers, Jada, Karina Currie & Dani O'Neal. Geri is the host!

Notice it had a spelling mistake of Taylor instead of Tyler what it should have been. Please could it be rectified in the future. This is last fridays line up list btw which I got from the twitter site.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 22:35 by ledders69.)
23-01-2011 22:32
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2011 19:46 )vila Wrote:  

And why do they get most calls? This, of course, their virtual monopoly of Freeview, by far the biggest audience:

(23-01-2011 14:37 )mr mystery Wrote:  and don't forget Elite only goes out on the Sky TV platform whereas the Cellcast channels have the benefit of a much larger Freeview TV platform .

bs it also on freesat ch (870)

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
23-01-2011 23:27
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-01-2011 19:46 )vila Wrote:  

bs is also on freesat ch (870)

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
23-01-2011 23:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-01-2011 23:27 )dave34 Wrote:  bs is also on freesat ch (870)

That's useful info for a lot of people - I've always been under the impression it had to be manually scanned on Freesat.
24-01-2011 01:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-01-2011 12:53 )elgar1uk Wrote:  But guess which of them gets the most calls?

I've assumed that you mean Cellcast does, but how do you know?
24-01-2011 01:09
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was watching BS on TValways from just before the start of the ch96 show at 11pm last night. Lolly said something like "you have only got a few minutes left to ring before the phone lines get a lot busier when the freeview show starts"

I also noticed that the webshow still displayed its OSG while there were none on freeview while Karina was doing the intro last night.
24-01-2011 12:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV