babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
other channels dont have the presenters almost constantly chattering etc and they hold attention just as well so why do BS

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
05-11-2017 15:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Mica back in the morning. Another day that bs will make boring

They make such amazing talented babes so hard to watch.
Like no reason to call in.

They're so shit at marketing!
06-11-2017 01:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

well had a chat with a mate who was dumb enough to actually join group on lori and nicoles BScams/pervcam show.
what he got for the money?. 2 girls in bra and pants with 1 constantly begging for tips to get there tits out even though he was paying per minute.
nicole disappeared so he was left with lori hunched over staring into the cam doing nothing trying to be funny with banter.
nicole reappears, lori sits up and finally shows a boob shouting tips for nicole to strip.
nicole bless her didnt bother waiting for tips promptly span around dropped her pants and showed her ass and pussy. all greeted with feigned surprise by lori.
needless to say he closed the cam and went elsewhere after realising there was noting to see worth the £'s per minute, as lori kept getting in the way of nicoles show with the constant shouting for tips to see more pissed him off. nicole just wanted to get on with it and earn her bit but lost a customer.

i guess some of the girls have cottoned on to whats happening though, as 1 who was meant to be on the special didnt bother turning in...
seems some have finally figured lori game.
she is playing ring master on the other girls cams expecting half the money earned by the other girl while doing fuck all herself.
she cant earn on her own cam because shes fucked off every punter who was willing to risk the asking fee, so is now leaching off other girls.

yeah the saturday night special wasnt so special after all.

that being said. i wonder what the bosses think of this... theres money out there to be made but certain girls are making it hard for others to earn it.
with the very same girls that earned bs cams the moniker bs scams driving the guys elsewhere while blaming freeloading and cheapskates.

NO!. its not that we want something for nothing its that we want something for the money we are already paying. you know the money that we earn in our shitty jobs.
so when the girls dont show and demand more money on top of the asking fee and still do nothing then its a problem for us the paying customers and rightly so.

sort it out babestation, your business, your employees, your lost profits.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 02:46 by HEX!T.)
06-11-2017 02:12
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Very interesting stuff there. Wow
06-11-2017 03:25
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

You have to blame BS for allowing and pandering to certain babes. The ambiguous/subliminal advertising they use “see the girls go further than tv” “behind the curtain anything can happen” but judging from people’s experience it’s more often nothing happens. This should be for babes to make extra money by going a little further than what they can on TV, every girls limit included. But BS have allowed there Princesses to dictate it wanting more and more money just to be in there in the presence.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
06-11-2017 12:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Jessika Jinx has tweeted she is in the babecall little box tonight, what a waste of her talents,
They did the same with Bella lastnight, a girl who will show boob stuck where only a handful can see her, and day girl on TV, wonder if it will be the same tonight,

I thought the hole point of these day girls at night was to get people on the web show to see them show , well it's about time they where put on there to see if they can draw money

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-11-2017 13:22
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

For mica's full shift today the producer or camera man would not leave Her alone always every second talking to her even during calls. I couldn't call in once.

Who ever is behind the camera during her shifts needs to cut the shit,so does Mica.

Mica was craving who ever it's was attention as well like a love sick puppy..I couldn't believe it,during calls as well. I doubt they made any money during those hours.

BS is a disgrace.
06-11-2017 15:38
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(06-11-2017 15:38 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  For mica's full shift today

This is the night show thread, not daytime.
06-11-2017 15:48
Asspocalypse Offline
Thong Appreciator

Jesus H Corbett, Mia was dull last night.]

Her face barely moved to a point I thought the poor girl was having a stroke (and not the hey, let's make some money kind of stroke).Can someone plug her in next time they bring her out of her box?

Jess put in a good performance too.
06-11-2017 20:16
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Just an observation, but surely the fact that there's time to interact with the crew and behind the scenes people means your doing something wrong? Half the time i tune in there's a babe talking and not on microphone or on a call.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
07-11-2017 01:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV