babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Wink Being the egotist, I am just going to bodyswerve this topic and talk about my own observations of watching the shows and posting in this place last night ...Wink....

Last night was probably the first time I had watched the regular Babestation Nightshows for any prolonged length of time in over a year.
Between about 10pm and midnight I was channel flicking between the three or four webstreams capping (I think there was a foul-up in the BS.tv website because none of the OSG's were working so the stream view was clear) and had Freeview away on the background, burbling about 2 minute challenges every 2 seconds.
The BS section of the forum was pretty much a graveyard during this time.
Two or three years ago (let's not kid ourselves) there were of course lots of people posting during the shows saying how bad they were compared with shows three or four years earlier in the glory days, but still commenting on things happening live, or almost live, and occasionally expressing enthusiasm for some babe or another.
Now, nobody really bothers commenting at all ? Good or bad ?
I think that probably says something.

The actual shows ? Well, again purely subjectively...
Ashley Emma was on a webshow only stream, confusingly called BS Daytime 5, and was fairly static. This seemed mostly due to the fact she had a webcam at each end of the studio pointed at her head and arse respectively.
That's when she wasn't behind a curtain.

Likewise, Lori was on for a bit on one of the other channels but also seemed fairly static, for her, even when she wasn't even "bottomless" or naked - there presumably being some unwritten, or written, rule about the extent of nudity permitted before 11/11:30pm.

Priya and Olivia seemed to be doing pretty much what I would view as "standard for 2013/2014" type nightshows, managing to be mostly fully visible in shot from head to toe, in a reasonable variety of different positions within the predictable format of these shows. Again probably because neither were knickerless (for most of that period) nor seemed to be particularly concentrating on playing to Perve Cam.
There was a reasonable amount of variation in the camera work, it was occasionally zooming in and tracking allowing both to vary from sitting/lying positions to standing, and so wasn't totally static.
I'd say Olivia was the more energetic / busy of the two.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 14:33 by M-L-L.)
04-11-2017 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(04-11-2017 13:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Completely disagree with your comment about scheduling SH. BS have to plan their work rota's and one month ahead is not too long. The girls know where they stand and approve their shifts before they are finalised. There are always a few no shows each month and other girls do get the chance to fill in. You can't run a channel by scrambling around at the last minute hoping you can find a girl who can work! Making the complaints on this forum if they only had 1 girl on a nightshow!

The girls also have other commitments to arrange including holidays and each contracted girl has also to do a minimum number of webcam hours in addition to the contracted shows they have.

Remember that across Days and nights BS have around 12 shifts per 24 hours (sometimes more/sometimes less) you can't run that many shifts on a wing and a prayer

Just confirming this is accurate and is how it's currently done - there isn't really any other way of doing it and it at least gives the girls the options of picking their shifts (to a certain extent).

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
04-11-2017 15:24
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I would also add that because Xmas & New Year shift patterns are harder to agree as the girls have families too BS are finalising them now and as an example I know which days Danni Levy is working.
04-11-2017 15:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-11-2017 13:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Completely disagree with your comment about scheduling SH. BS have to plan their work rota's and one month ahead is not too long. The girls know where they stand and approve their shifts before they are finalised. There are always a few no shows each month and other girls do get the chance to fill in. You can't run a channel by scrambling around at the last minute hoping you can find a girl who can work! Making the complaints on this forum if they only had 1 girl on a nightshow!

The girls also have other commmitments to arrange including holidays and each contracted girl has also to do a minimum number of webcam hours in addition to the contracted shows they have.

Remember that across Days and nights BS have around 12 shifts per 24 hours (sometimes more/sometimes less) you can't run that many shifts on a wing and a prayer

You are reading too much into what I wrote. I never said that anything should be left to the last minute; only that what we see currently can lead to over-rigidity. Instead, I'd argue that a system should be worked out that could allow for change should it be deemed necessary. (Or if such a facility already exists it should be employed more visibly.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-11-2017 16:37
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Respectfully I read it correctly. They schedule the on screen talent 1 month in advance and of course when substitutes are required react flexibly to complete that days roster. A measure of the issues around scheduling is that all girls are told that if they miss a shift they may receive fewer shifts the following month. That gives some sense of the difficulties managing shifts provides.

Now what is actually shown on screen across which channel is more flexibly managed as we know from previous reports where the production team meet daily to determine sets and on screen timings within shifts. That is based upon knowledge of performance levels girls work to, set preferences and expected earnings for each girl. Each girl also has targets to meet.

Always good to debate SH Smile
04-11-2017 16:53
Asspocalypse Offline
Thong Appreciator

(04-11-2017 13:28 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Making the complaints on this forum if they only had 1 girl on a nightshow!

It seems that way already. *cough*Priya*cough* Tongue
04-11-2017 17:50
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-11-2017 14:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink Being the egotist, I am just going to bodyswerve this topic and talk about my own observations of watching the shows and posting in this place last night ...Wink....
Trains55 will do you for gimmick infringement Bounce j/k

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-11-2017 18:31
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2017 18:31 )Doddle Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 14:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink Being the egotist, I am just going to bodyswerve this topic and talk about my own observations of watching the shows and posting in this place last night ...Wink....
Trains55 will do you for gimmick infringement Bounce j/k

No he won't! If you want my job feel free!!!
04-11-2017 18:47
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ How much does it pay ?
Big Laugh
04-11-2017 20:34
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-11-2017 20:34 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ How much does it pay ?
Big Laugh
The tips are enormous..? HuhSurprisedTongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-11-2017 22:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV