babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Am I the only one who doesn’t find them boring? There both bloody hot and have amazing bodies and alway wear some really sexy lingerie. I’m sure we’ve all seen what they do 1000x before but at least they are topless and nude which unlike some of the newbies. I mean I want newbies to have air time and flourish but if they’re not topless and nude free to air newbies then I don’t see the point. I’d rather Preeti, Priya, Lori, Ashley and the rest of the usual crowd than a newbie who doesn’t go nude or topless.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 13:49 by babefan2012.)
01-11-2017 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^ While I can't stand The Twins (or Ashley-Emma), I agree with the sentiment - First and foremost, I have to like a babe, and despite Lametstation having a massive roster, there's only a couple that fall into that 'particularly like' category, neither of which are newbies, so I'd much rather see them, than the many that I don't like (new or otherwise), irrespective of how many times they've been on before.

Of course, there's the wider issue of how much the shows, in general, appeal, in their current (and IMO) dismal state; this, for me, increases the chance of me not bothering, unless 'one of the few' are on,

Putting personal likes/dislikes to one side, however, ultimately, the babes that 'do the business' will get shifts, those that don't, won't, whether we like it or not.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 18:54 by Censorship :-(.)
01-11-2017 12:20
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

So we have Kiki on tonight that the 3rd night in a row bs has booked a no boob day girl on a full night show (Mia cancelled) just what are they thinking, there is no way these girls can be bringing in as many call as the others who go all the way,
We where told when it started that it was to get people using the web more to see the girls boobs but as predicted it failed so why still book them,
Stick these 3 in the little babecall box where they can show there boobs to a handful of people for a price which they seam happy with,
Start booking the girls like Scarlett Summers who was on lastnight and who only get babecall box booking tv work,
In the long run girls who show boob and get naked will Always make more money for the channel as people get wise to the tease of the no boob girls and stop calling,
But sadly bs don't seam to be about making money at the moment,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 13:50 by winsaw.)
01-11-2017 13:48
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

BS are going to drive this to the bitter end and potentially ruin themselves rather than except it’s not working and change. If they want to do the whole no boobs unless pervcam do it on the webshow and leave it off TV. Personally don’t agree with topless on pervcam only. A nightshow with a babe not willing to go topless/BS telling them not to is a joke. Doesn’t matter how stunning she is, example Jasmine absolutely bloody gorgeous but if she’s not willing to go topless on TV even though she’s done topless and nude modelling then she shouldn’t be on nights. If it comes to there being no new babes and it’s just the usual crowd than so be it at least they do topless and nude and don’t sit there clothed waving a phone in the same manner than day time does.

01-11-2017 14:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ so agree with this, its like bs are trying to drive people ways at the moment, dont think anyone wants bs to fail we need more channels not less, but the why they are going the loss will only get bigger,
there is no need to use the day girls on nights, no one will take them into private now, those who where desperate to see there boobs have now and have moved on, the concept dont work,
also bs has a big roster of night girls who are not getting many shifts so no need to waste 3 shifts in a week,
bs need to start booking the proper night girls they have who are stuck in the babecall box at the moment on tv, start getting there fan base up as its never going to happen on the web being watched by a handful of people,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-11-2017 15:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

They definitely need to ditch their non topless babes on TV idea. I guarantee that they’d be more successful with their pervcam obsession if they had topless willing babes to take off screen rather than having to take the babe off screen just to seen boobs. I mean how bad does the calls stats and pervcam stats have to be for them to ditch the non topless shows? The pervcam thing works for day as they can’t go topless or nude but on nights there’s topless ability so why have one of the channels restricted for no reason.

01-11-2017 15:49
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

I thought when this "new" system started that Babecall was to be the "home" for the new non-topless girls BUT now they (Jasmine, Kiki, Mia etc!) seem to be on both of the other channels for longish sections and the established girls tend to be on Babecall more than them ESPECIALLY during the ONLY FV section from 3.00 till 5.00 which tends to be a mishmash of ALL 3 shows! As I've said several times it seems like BS don't really KNOW what to do with Babecall ESPECIALLY since their BRIGHT idea of no-boobs girls on the show has gone tits up! SORRY! but it has hasn't it!
01-11-2017 17:27
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well initially i think it was meant to non topless but as that failed fast then skydiver who's parachute won't open they've probably moved to the more willing babes. But the question persists how much longer are BS going to keep on flogging a dead horse? I mean I'm not a caller just a viewer but if i was likely to either phone or spend money on BS services it most certainly won't be for babe on a night show who's still clothed.

01-11-2017 17:45
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

I REALLY agree with you. What annoys me is that Meet the Babes (now Babecall) which I enjoyed in the "old" days was cancelled in the renewing but was then on for JUST 2 hours on Freeview! These are usually a mishmash of ALL 3 shows BUT from what I've read on and seen clips of (on here) the internet show Babecall is "BETTER" than the other two shows! I can't watch/record it while I'm recording Babestation and Babenation FV! So we (us?) have lost Meet the Babes and are missing out on a good? show!? Can anyone confirm that the Babecall internet show is as "risqué" as I'm led to believe!? Certainly their adverts give that impression BUT of course its BS's hype I suppose! And Scarlett Jones is now ONLY on Babecall so that we FV viewers are deprived from seeing one of BS's BEST EVER signings now: she wasn't on Babenation or Babestation FV much before (but I've got naked MTB footage of her from a few months back! Not as good as now though!) and it seems like her Babecall shows are on a "different" level compared to what we (are allowed? to) see on Babenation and Babestation!? I think something needs to change SOON before BS REALLY does die!....................I know that she's not happy about the situation BUT is just pleased that she's on a lot of BS shows (mainly daytime!) and that we can at least see her and phone her!..........Not REALLY fair though is it!?
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 19:14 by trains55.)
01-11-2017 18:12
Asspocalypse Offline
Thong Appreciator

(01-11-2017 11:02 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Am I the only one who doesn’t find them boring? There both bloody hot and have amazing bodies and alway wear some really sexy lingerie. I’m sure we’ve all seen what they do 1000x before but at least they are topless and nude which unlike some of the newbies. I mean I want newbies to have air time and flourish but if they’re not topless and nude free to air newbies then I don’t see the point. I’d rather Preeti, Priya, Lori, Ashley and the rest of the usual crowd than a newbie who doesn’t go nude or topless.

Nicole is a perfect example of not boring. She goes topless and shows everything off by wearing just the skimpiest thong. Quite frankly, for me anyway, seeing just their upper half or having them laying on their front ALL OF THE TIME is incredibly boring. I want to see the arse, I want to see them bend over and what not.

Doing the same thing all day, everyday isn't entertaining.
01-11-2017 18:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV