babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-01-2011 01:54 )vila Wrote:  Why, oh, why do they have to zoom in so close? Spoils the shows every night. annoyed

Do you mean when they zoom in on a girls backside or legs or something?, if so then thats when they are talking to the girls, girls talking to the producers. Its a pain unless they are zooming in on Camillas eyes, thats fine as i always turn to putty when that happens.Big Grin
14-01-2011 02:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-01-2011 02:05 )Mastes1 Wrote:  
(14-01-2011 01:54 )vila Wrote:  Why, oh, why do they have to zoom in so close? Spoils the shows every night. annoyed

Do you mean when they zoom in on a girls backside or legs or something?

No. I have no objection to zooming in for specific reasons - that's what the zoom is for. It's the fact that they are constantly zoomed in too close that pisses me off. Why hold a shot so close that Paige's best feature is half-concealed by black boxes and the top of her head is missing off the edge of the screen?

Etc, etc, etc.

This is one of the main reasons that the boxes cause so much aggro - the girls are so tightly framed that they need move only a fraction to fall foul of the boxes.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2011 03:32 by vila.)
14-01-2011 03:31
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I swear to god this censorship is doing my head in!

Amanda is showing bare ass and making suggestive gestures, yet she gets told off (Nicely I'm sure) for describing a sexual act without being lude or using swear words? She's like "I'm bent over and being spanked real hard" or whatever, and someone is saying "No no Amanda, you can't say that" "It's baaadd" Rolleyes WTH is wrong with these people???

I blame Ofcon, but also Cellcast, as they seem to have their own censorship rules, which they enforce when they see fit.

Such a bunch of sissy's sometimes. Very strange indeed.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 00:02 by mrmann.)
14-01-2011 23:47
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(14-01-2011 23:47 )mrmann Wrote:  I swear to god this censorship is doing my head in!

agree with you Mr Mann, totally ludicrous mate.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
14-01-2011 23:54
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Perhaps their modus operandi is to be hypercautious and possibly lose a small percentage of their revenue rather than operate at the edge or beyond and risk losing 100% of their revenue like BangBabes.

15-01-2011 02:27
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(15-01-2011 02:27 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  Perhaps their modus operandi is to be hypercautious and possibly lose a small percentage of their revenue rather than operate at the edge or beyond and risk losing 100% of their revenue like BangBabes.

agree totally Dan, you are so right on this mate.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
15-01-2011 02:29
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Babestation, why do seem to be persistant in pissing off your viewers with constant interuptions every 2-3 mins. FFS, like some other members on here i've been a viewer of BS since the days of when Faith, Taylor, Delores and Jesse used be on the channel and your now coming across (to me anyhow) as you don't give a shit about ruining our viewing pleasures. Just do the fucking plug ins in between the girls sections and not every 2mins. Example, between 12:50 and 01:00 on BS1, Megan interupted Amanda's section 4 times about pictures or BSXtreme which is already being advertised on screen throughout the night. Just fucking listen to the people who pay your fucking wages. I've tried to be polite and helpful in the past (to no aveil), which is the reason for language in this post and I know i'm not only one who feels this way.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Rant over.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 02:48 by SYBORG666.)
15-01-2011 02:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Wtf is going on? Stevie is one of the best babes on their books and at the moment they are totally wasting her talents.

Edit: Well that's a bit better - at least it is now Megan's got out of the way.

Edit 2: Geez, leave the poor girl alone, ffs!
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 03:06 by vila.)
15-01-2011 02:53
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(15-01-2011 02:53 )vila Wrote:  Wtf is going on? Stevie is one of the best babes on their books and at the moment they are totally wasting her talents.

could not agree more vila I'm equally disappointed mate.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

15-01-2011 02:57
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2011 02:44 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Babestation, why do seem to be persistant in pissing off your viewers with constant interuptions every 2-3 mins. FFS, like some other members on here i've been a viewer of BS since the days of when Faith, Taylor, Delores and Jesse used be on the channel and your now coming across (to me anyhow) as you don't give a shit about ruining our viewing pleasures. Just do the fucking plug ins in between the girls sections and not every 2mins. Example, between 12:50 and 01:00 on BS1, Megan interupted Amanda's section 4 times about pictures or BSXtreme which is already being advertised on screen throughout the night. Just fucking listen to the people who pay your fucking wages. I've tried to be polite and helpful in the past (to no aveil), which is the reason for language in this post and I know i'm not only one who feels this way.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed Rant over.

I agree with all of this, but unfortunately, until a good number of callers decide not to call because of this, then nothing is going to change. I doubt the regular callers have it in them not to call.
15-01-2011 03:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV