babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-08-2017 09:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  So let's be clear - girl callers can be other studio girls or one of the "girls at home" (you know when no girl is available they offer to put you through to a girl at home) or indeed in rare cases an actual real girl caller.

Now if you think about how arousing such a call is likely to be I'd bet listening in on a real girl caller is probably going to be the worst of the lot.

Thank you SecretAgent. I was going to post something along the same lines, but your clarification of the matter was better than mine would have been.
11-08-2017 13:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(09-08-2017 23:14 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 21:05 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 20:27 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(09-08-2017 19:15 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(08-08-2017 23:05 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  i'd feel sorry for some of the girls if im honest and maybe the odd producer, but not for whoever's calling the shots, cause there the ones bringing it down.

Why? These girls will be earning more than probably all of us who watch/call these channels. I imagine they all live very comfortable lives too, probably having numerous guys funding their lifestyle through regular cammers, wishlists, pay pigs etc.

You can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't feel sorry for us. In fact you only have to look through their twitter feeds or posts on this forum to find out what they think (we're either freeloaders or sad lonely losers).

Cause i know for a fact that some girls don't live that life of luxury and that BS is their regular source of income and yes, some might not care for you or me, but some do care for some of the callers.
You've answered yourself there old pal. They "care for their callers", of course they "care", you're paying them to speak to them! Stop paying them, buying them gifts, sending them money and then see how much they "care".

As for the "life of luxury" comment, well I wish I could afford the amount of holidays that these girls go on, the expensive clothes that they're happy to flaunt on Twitter and had a pad 1/4 as nice as the ones who post pictures of their place all over social media.

you seem to have missed the part where i am talking about some select girls, and you're deliberately referring to the opposite girls. but nevermind, im done in this conversation
That old chestnut! Answered every point and you've got no comeback so saying 'you're done'.

You're probably one of these delusional fools who thinks the girls are your friend not realising they're only 'your friend' because you pay them!

Anyway you said you're done with this conversation so let's see if you're a man of your word?
11-08-2017 16:08
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-08-2017 09:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Now if you think about how arousing such a call is likely to be I'd bet listening in on a real girl caller is probably going to be the worst of the lot.

A real girl caller wouldn't be doing it for the benefit of listeners. She'd just be calling in to get herself off, same as the rest of us, and is under no obligation to be 'good'.

(11-08-2017 09:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Oh and if we are accusing BS of some outrageous deception then let's include the listen in lines about their sexual exploits (it's mostly fiction guys) and any guy who has been untruthful about the size of his dick when calling should be prosecuted under the Trades Desvription Act. Bounce

Much of the hostility to fake girl callers dates back to the time when it was at epidemic levels. I, and others on here, lost alot of money to the various girl-caller related rip-offs. The most contemptuous of which was kicking genuine callers off, mid call, to put on a 'backroom babe' purely on the whim of the producer. And that is a verifiable fact, you're not the only one who gets candid information from babes or communicates directly with Bs.
Hopefully that doesn't happen now but once my judgement is coloured, it stays that way.
11-08-2017 19:42
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Great line up tonight. Dannii, Ashley, Lucy and Linda but very boring so far.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
12-08-2017 00:31
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

As only Ashley and Linda are only on sigh......

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
12-08-2017 00:53
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The danniathon is over sleep time lynda is on whilst Lucy has come on for ashley still hoping mia can be on our screens
12-08-2017 01:07
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Mia is on Meet the Babes !
12-08-2017 01:11
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

The Rampant TV website shows that Dannii Harwood is behind the sheet with another girl awaiting Perv Cam callers
12-08-2017 01:14
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

Absent from TV no longer! Now Dannii's on Sky and she's even on two channels at once, plus the Dannii Harwood catch up was on one of the channels a few minutes ago.
12-08-2017 03:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Not liking the way mtb is now as we are seeing a lot less of the girls on tv, Lucy kept disappearing for 10mins when she was took into private, so a lot of the time lastnight bs only had 2 girls on tv, can't see how this is going to make them money,
If this girl into private is the way they want to go them mtb should always have 2 girls on so there is more chance of a proper TV happening

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2017 11:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV