babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Ive just phoned aemelia and she was pretty good and quite filthy, but I could hardly hear her because of the loud background noise, it seems like theres a tv or radio blaring out. I had the same problem when I phoned penny in the week. Why do they need to have anything on, surely the girls should be concentrating on their callers, and if the crew are bored, perhaps they should get new jobs. Its very poor when youre paying £2 a minute. I dont think Ill bother phoning at night again.
05-08-2017 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,I phoned Dannii's listen in line the other week,and could only hear fragments of her conversation,finished the call very early.
05-08-2017 23:07
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Please, PLEASE get rid of the fuckwits in charge of this channel, and, in their place, get someone, ANYONE who has even the vaguest clue as to how to put on a babe show! Huh bladewave Sad annoyed
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 12:52 by Censorship :-(.)
05-08-2017 23:46
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

(05-08-2017 23:46 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Please, PLEASE get rid of the fuckwits in charge of this channel, and get someone, ANYONE who has even the vaguest clue as to how to put on a babe show! Huh bladewave Sad annoyed

I agree with this!
06-08-2017 00:38
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I haven't watched Babestation over the past few days. What is this I see. A NEW SET?????Surprised

Actually I've just noticed it's the Babestation office set. But What's with the Breeze Block Wall that's appeared in the back. It looks like some sort of padding that has been put up to cover the blinds that were up before.annoyed

Come on BS. By putting up a wall does NOT make it look like a NEW SET. Have some imagination people. We want to see new refeshed sets. If they wanted to put up a wall they should do it in the shity Study set. That set is falling apart. The wallpaper has been coming off for weeks now.annoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-08-2017 00:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

ducking laughable... amilia behind the curtain gyrating like a bored lapdancer waiting for her shift to end.
there was plenty of guys in karloters room and some in the other girls rooms but the babestation curtain room zilch...
how are the girls meant to make money when the potential viewers/callers are elsewhere because they cant see any reason to look at a shadow puppet show.

if guys cant watch your channel they will watch other companies channels... is that simple enough to understand?.
you aint gonna get customers when all they can see is an avatar and a shadow when another just as attractive girl is putting on a dildo show.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 04:11 by HEX!T.)
06-08-2017 04:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A shambles to start the night not really picking up till after 3am when everyone had stopped watching and gone to bed, bs this is really not going to make u money,
It does nothing for the girls ever being on cam watched by a handful for people if lucky is not going to make them the bidder star tv can, I can see a few looking for moves to other channels if things stay like they are

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-08-2017 11:14
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Joke channel nowadays. That curtain crap is the last straw.

But it is not a funny joke actually:

They even put Tanya behind the wretched curtain on days - she never shows anything ever, so it is a straight-up con!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 16:55 by Rake.)
06-08-2017 16:55
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Just switched channels to MTB at 11.05 pm and there is Jessie Jensen still in her daytime shows outfit and no boobs out
Looks like an early night for me
06-08-2017 23:07
storrmin Online
Senior Poster

WTF is going on with this channel? Girls on screen 5 minutes, same girl on 2 channels, then some girl rocks up in a winter coat, gloves hat and scarf. (slight over exaggeration) and waves a phone around in the air like she's trying to get signal in the middle of the artic circle

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
06-08-2017 23:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV