babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-05-2017 21:57 )shankey! Wrote:  babestation are sucking the blood out of every vein of its customers and in return giving absolute garbage back,shit web stream poor sets and minimal reward for either new or loyal old time participants ,eventually common sense will prevail with the people still prepared to throw money at these fucking leaches !!!

You would think that, but given that they've been on a downward spiral since 2012 (arguably), but are still on-air, it seems that sufficient numbers of people will still keep them in business, no matter what they serve up?! bladewave

I suppose, at some point, something has to give; whether that's finally shutting down as they're no longer financially viable, or, as some recent shows might suggest, implementing some, admittedly small, improvements (perhaps having been forced into making them, as a result of ever dwindling business?)... ? Perhaps the 'pay or you won't see anything' attitude that reached new 'heights' since the introduction of pervcam last year, has finally started to have a negative impact on their bottom line, after the initial 'cash cow' status pervcam 'enjoyed'?

Speculation on my part, of course, but things do seem to have been changing lately; still largely woeful, IMO, but slight glimmers of improvement on occasion (relatively speaking, of course Rolleyes )?
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 12:37 by Censorship :-(.)
07-05-2017 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(06-05-2017 23:28 )forumdude Wrote:  More great pussy shots from maddie now

Maddie tamed after her first session and alice took over with lots of pussy on show through the night Big Grin
07-05-2017 13:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^^ I see things a little differently to that. The channels have let their struggle for business be known on various occasions over the last five years or so; or at least they have until recently. That much is clear. They seem to have remained on air in that time by broadening their appeal and presumably judicious cost-cutting. The babes have also altered the way they appeal for repeat business.

BS's complete capitulation to the modern two pronged format last year cemented it as the way forward.

My perception of the current situation is that pervcam, for all its ills, has provided a life blood to the remaining operators (in different measures) - a way out of the previous tight corner. Unfortunately, pervcam plays to the worst of the modern attitude amongst babes and divides the fanbase.

However, I think it would be wishful thinking to see any recent slight improvements in their TV presentations as a sign of a significant downturn in the cam's commercial success. The honeymoon bloom maybe over for it, but I can't imagine these changes as anything other than in support of the cams and the operators' websites. Any improvements are aimed at driving business in that direction.

Take for example the recent Cara B 'pussy shows': The second longer example spelt out its intention by foregrounding the cam itself more than her pussy on a couple of occasions! In similar fashion a second camera was used on Hannah M's white leotard session a couple of days before. And unless I'm mistaken this too featured five or six long web-only footage segments for more 'pleasing' angles.

BS's recent changes are them still playing catch-up in terms of offering something relatively fresh - efforts to recoup lost ground.

Xpanded still look to chase a slightly different price point and so have less emphasis on the cams but it is still there.

Any changes are not indications of a revision to a former style of working but enhancements to current policies. Ones that were, most likely, paid for by the cams' income.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 13:52 by ShandyHand.)
07-05-2017 13:51
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2017 01:32 )Liverred Wrote:  That was a highly enjoyable pov session from Priya just now.

There have been several worthy POV sessions in the last few weeks. I think the roaming camera is just as big an asset as the shower set.
07-05-2017 14:25
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(07-05-2017 14:25 )aaron Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 01:32 )Liverred Wrote:  That was a highly enjoyable pov session from Priya just now.

There have been several worthy POV sessions in the last few weeks. I think the roaming camera is just as big an asset as the shower set.

Bs need a cameraman willing to do the work for that and they dont.Thats the reason the pov sessions last for an average 5 minutes.
07-05-2017 15:00

Are the main channels running on $ky this afternoon/evening? I've only checked on a few occasions, but every time that I have, all 3 streams are just showing an ad. Huh

edit: Seems they're back.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 20:58 by Censorship :-(.)
07-05-2017 20:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Running ads on Sky too. Must say they look better than the shows themselves, especially Mica lol
07-05-2017 20:46

^ +1. eek

[Image: image-E2D4_590F7B8B.jpg]

[Image: image-A539_590F7B8B.jpg]

[Image: image-1F06_590F7B8B.jpg]

Wowsers! eek shocked Big Grin
07-05-2017 20:57
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

on Gemma's snapchat, she said the systems were down.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
07-05-2017 21:16
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like they're back, shame enjoying that loop on Mica Wink

image host
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017 22:29 by KerrAvon.)
07-05-2017 21:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV