babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Kerrie lee making a great pussy flashing return tonight Big Grin Kerrie in the shower later would be incredible.
01-05-2017 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Nicole deserves a shower set too. There should be at least a couple of shower scenes each night. They have the means to keep doing it and with plenty of girls still to try it, I think it's worth pursuing.

The shower set was what most of us were asking for and now lets continue to see it in action - and even if there was a shower set every night, I think there'd still be something new to keep it exciting, because of the number of girls on BS that all cater for different tastes and have different specialities.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-05-2017 00:41
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

A refreshing line up last night but once again BS dropped the ball with direction & camerawork. Don't mind the shower not being rinsed out (excuse the pun) but didn't do anything else different to make up for it. Bit of a damp squib for me.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 08:43 by KerrAvon.)
02-05-2017 08:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Quite simply that was the best night bs has had in years Cool
It's like all the planets aligned for one perfect moment, that I would say is the best set of girls on their roster all together shocked Big Grin
If I was running bs for one night that's the girls I would have picked, all where amazing as you would expect from that line up,
That truely was a special bank holiday show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-05-2017 10:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2017 10:46 )winsaw Wrote:  Quite simply that was the best night bs has had in years Cool
It's like all the planets aligned for one perfect moment, that I would say is the best set of girls on their roster all together shocked Big Grin
If I was running bs for one night that's the girls I would have picked, all where amazing as you would expect from that line up,
That truely was a special bank holiday show,

Yes amazing! But what a difference a day makes AGAIN!
02-05-2017 11:01
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(01-05-2017 23:00 )Nadam Wrote:  What's going on with the schedules? Jess West and the massively knockered Amelia Brooks not shown on the listings but both gracing our screens. Not that I'm complaining!
It does seem like something odd when Leigh and Jess and Kerrie are brought in and the usual faces are AWOL.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-05-2017 15:42
hotfuzz Away
Banned

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Kerrie Lee and Jess West on last night was fantastic much better to watch them both than most of the other Babestation babes Jada is the only other babe worth watching all three of the babes always put in a good shift good performances Babestation need the next Lolly Badcock where do you find the next Lolly Badcock Lolly was an example how to put on a great performance
02-05-2017 17:10
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2017 00:41 )Regenerated Wrote:  Nicole deserves a shower set too. There should be at least a couple of shower scenes each night. They have the means to keep doing it and with plenty of girls still to try it, I think it's worth pursuing.

The shower set was what most of us were asking for and now lets continue to see it in action - and even if there was a shower set every night, I think there'd still be something new to keep it exciting, because of the number of girls on BS that all cater for different tastes and have different specialities.

Yes I think a shower set each night would be great; possibly two some nights and on Meet the Babes as well as Babestation. One night each week could be the "Shower" night!?
I seriously think that Babestation having AT LAST given us what we have wanted for so long should make it permanent!?.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2017 21:46 by trains55.)
02-05-2017 21:45
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(30-04-2017 16:24 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 15:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-04-2017 15:32 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  Perhaps, just perhaps, Calli made the "I'm not leaving" statement through gritted teeth and her contract hasn't expired yet and she is waiting for it to do so. What someone says in public is not always what they mean in private. Also is it true that she is engaged?

CALI IS NOT LEAVING BS!!!!!!!!!!!! what part of "I'm not leaving babestation" that Cali tweeted yesterday do you not understand. she is taking some time off in the next couple of months but is NOT LEAVING BS!!!!!!!!!! get ready for a very angry Cali tweeting about you again.

SNIP

I was only speculating.

So, has Cali's twitter account has been hacked, or was eoinindahouze's informed source rather better informed than some on here suggested? Huh

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2033240

If the latter, I imagine that profuse apologies, from some, to eoinindahouze, will be be forthcoming... Rolleyes Tongue

Then again, given her denial just a few days ago, can we believe a word she says? eek Bounce And if so, which one(s)? Huh laugh
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 18:45 by Censorship :-(.)
03-05-2017 11:23
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

^^ check Cali's thread, she's not doing nights, still doing days - imo that's a partial retirement.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
03-05-2017 18:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV