babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it, would you?

Camilla with her face at low level on the left, Daryl with her face at high level on the right.

And . . . yes, of course, a black box at low level on the left and another at high level on the right!!!!!

Where DO they find these guys???
12-12-2010 02:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2010 02:46 )vila Wrote:  You wouldn't believe it if you didn't see it, would you?

Camilla with her face at low level on the left, Daryl with her face at high level on the right.

And . . . yes, of course, a black box at low level on the left and another at high level on the right!!!!!

Where DO they find these guys???

Part of it is because of greed, unless Babestation isn't doing too well, and part of it is due to Ofcom. What's sad is that even if they disappear, they'll most likely be back soon enough.
12-12-2010 03:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-12-2010 03:22 )mrmann Wrote:  Part of it is because of greed, unless Babestation isn't doing too well, and part of it is due to Ofcom.

The greed bit is a given, but accepting that, wouldn't you put the boxes where they're least likely to interfere?

Huh Not sure how Ofcom can be responsible for the boxes.

And what's the point of having an Amanda/Leah 2-4-1 if they're going to censor it to blazes? It's not as if they're doing anything very explicit.
12-12-2010 04:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

See what I mean? Nipple sucking has been allowed on Freeview for months, but they're being censored for it.

Ludicrous.
12-12-2010 04:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2010 04:25 )vila Wrote:  
(12-12-2010 03:22 )mrmann Wrote:  Part of it is because of greed, unless Babestation isn't doing too well, and part of it is due to Ofcom.

The greed bit is a given, but accepting that, wouldn't you put the boxes where they're least likely to interfere?

Huh Not sure how Ofcom can be responsible for the boxes.

And what's the point of having an Amanda/Leah 2-4-1 if they're going to censor it to blazes? It's not as if they're doing anything very explicit.

Seems like their way of making sure that Amanda does not get naked. You put her in a 2-4-1, and the underwear stays on. I'm surprised Xtra of all BS channels is doing this. I might have to skip Amanda from now on if it's all 2-4-1s.
12-12-2010 04:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Amanda's at her best in 2-4-1s, but they have to let her do her thing or it's pointless having her on.

Edit: The only thing spoiling it at the moment is that, as The Watcher and I have commented before, they zoom in much too close.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010 04:55 by vila.)
12-12-2010 04:47
JackGough Offline
Junior Poster

(12-12-2010 04:47 )vila Wrote:  Edit: The only thing spoiling it at the moment is that, as The Watcher and I have commented before, they zoom in much too close.

You don't think the contrived "girl callers", the overuse of on screen graphics, same music for 3 years, overadvertising of vids/pics, tendency of girls to make smalltalk while others are holding, static cameras, lack of creative sets, and nonsense like the next thing I will mention are spoiling the production of the show?

Tonight, 9.54pm - Tiffany on her back lying side on to the camera in a white costume on 910 shows the far away nipple which you can barely (pun not intented) make out.

Cameraman nearly gave me whiplash he moved away that quickly. I thought for a second she had got on all fours, pulled a live animal from her asshole and bit it's head off before shoving the rest of it back up such was his reaction. Bear in mind that at the same time, Bailey was fully naked on 954. 5 minutes to 10 and that's the way they are acting.

I know they are "shit feart" of OFCOM, but that is taking it too far. The old "Tamestation" line will be trotted out in due course if these problems keep up. Or if that's they way they want to run it while relying on the gullible to keep feeding them because of brand identity (ie Hoover for all vacuums, Babestation for all babe channels), then good luck to them.
12-12-2010 23:10
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The producer on Xtra is having a blinder tonight, with his black box. First we were introduced to "Taffany", then informed we could get her "sexiets" pictures, and just now, we could text to see "evrything" Ava has to offer Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-12-2010 23:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I do detest spelling mistakes. What kind of person could be so ignorant ? Thick fcuker Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-12-2010 00:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-12-2010 23:10 )JackGough Wrote:  
(12-12-2010 04:47 )vila Wrote:  Edit: The only thing spoiling it at the moment is that, as The Watcher and I have commented before, they zoom in much too close.

You don't think the contrived "girl callers", the overuse of on screen graphics, same music for 3 years, overadvertising of vids/pics, tendency of girls to make smalltalk while others are holding, static cameras, lack of creative sets, and nonsense like the next thing I will mention are spoiling the production of the show?

I was referring specifically to the composition of the on screen image at the time I made my post, nothing else.
13-12-2010 01:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV