babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
only noticed now because i woke up. not really been watching the night shows till early hours anymore Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-02-2017 15:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2017 13:57 )aaron Wrote:  This is how it's been since the beginning of February. I'm surprised if people are only noticing now?

Thats because nobody watches BS anymore that late.it was the worst channel again last night tame rince and repeat shows with the worst camerawork.

Tori lee was doing naked pov on studio66 which has me hoping some of the BS roster moves channels.sophie hart and kim j should be doing regular handheld shows.
17-02-2017 20:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-02-2017 20:45 )forumdude Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 13:57 )aaron Wrote:  This is how it's been since the beginning of February. I'm surprised if people are only noticing now?

Thats because nobody watches BS anymore that late.it was the worst channel again last night tame rince and repeat shows with the worst camerawork.

Tori lee was doing naked pov on studio66 which has me hoping some of the BS roster moves channels.sophie hart and kim j should be doing regular handheld shows.

Yes apparently Tori Lee was EXCELLENT going naked on her "first" night! I read somewhere that she's on Studio 66 again on Tuesday. I might have to record that FV show: I always enjoyed her on BS but never saw her get her naked!
18-02-2017 10:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

How were Babenation FV and Babestation FV last night as there were 3 girls on after 4.00am for a change! I presume both shows had a girl on from 4.00am until the end!? I recvorded Meet the Babes FV as usual; I quite like the show. BUT at 4.00 (actually 3.58!) instead of Asian Connections I was looking forward to an "extra" live hour with a girl from the night's schedule! but I wasn't reckoning on BS's illogical scheduling! We had catch-up repeats of Lynda and Alice on the hospital set and a brief advert for BS Daytime. This lasted for 55 minutes! before Preeti was on (again) fully dressed from 4.53 until the end of the show. Surely by re-arranging the girl's breaks we could have seen the third girl on OR if necessary either Babenation or Babestation could have been shown on MTB as well? This happens when there are only 1 girl on after 4.00am when Babenation is shown on Babestation as well. that would have been much better as I feel I wasted an hour of recording time last night! I really wonder about BS's logic!? BUT really don't like the "new" shift system. I prefer 4 girls on which (mainly!) seemed to work with (usually!) minimal repeats or gaps and NO 2-4-1s! until 5.00. Just my observations; what do you all think?
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 10:27 by trains55.)
18-02-2017 10:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

personally im not liking the new shift times also as it tends to always the same 1s starting off the 10pm show and then they reappear at like midnight or 1am in exactly the same thing
least with the old timings we see some change up or if your maddie zero at all for months
18-02-2017 10:52
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley Emma getting naked after mid night was a saving grace. She has been brilliant in recent months, as has Alice. The two of them, Nicole Snow, and the introduction of Alexa and Flick to night shows have been the big positives for Babestation in recent times.
18-02-2017 11:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2017 11:39 )The Special Juans Wrote:  Ashley Emma getting naked after mid night was a saving grace. She has been brilliant in recent months, as has Alice. The two of them, Nicole Snow, and the introduction of Alexa and Flick to night shows have been the big positives for Babestation in recent times.

Yes they have been GREAT but the camera angles on MTB this last week have been CRAP when (especially!) Alice has been sat or stood up when naked yet Lori is able to show her landing strip: no consistency! Last night Ashley showed her entire body shot on BS when naked and stood up (front as well!) BUT on MTB she would basically only be "allowed" to show her body above the waist and Alice even worse!
Not fair as I prefer the MTB sets to the (now dated) office! And as for the 55 minutes! of catch-up and BS Daytime ads on MTB last night!!!!....WTF! I thought it was bad enough SUFFERING Asian Connections! Come on BS change the schedules and the girls breaks IF NECESSSARY but please sort it! (I recorded almost an hour that I didn't need to! NOT GOOD!) Otherwise I fear more people will stop watching BS or switch to S66 especially as Tori Lee apparently went naked on her "first" night on Thursday! She's on again on Tuesday.......... I could be tempted as I've always loved her and didn't see her naked on BS!
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 11:57 by trains55.)
18-02-2017 11:50
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

The day and night babes doing web shows has been great too
18-02-2017 12:12
pigeonseatsick Offline
Junior Poster

It is my contention that all softcore sites should only employ girls with pubic hair (I am not talking about that feeble thin line some have). It is a censor's nightmare. The girls standing before us with vagina seemingly erased has been retrieved from the 1950's/60's dustbin and thrown back in our face. There is no hiding the intrigue a male has when that triangle is evident. Knickers on or off, back turned or full frontal, hand thong........ whatever position she's in, her pubes will not be hidden. Consequently this shop dummy like sexy but sexlessness would be thwarted.
18-02-2017 12:53
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

What we need is a return to the babe shows of 10 years ago with the girls just in thongs and high heels and moving around the sets with no perv cams
In those days the caller directed the action as they would do within reason what the caller asked so if you wanted to see the girls ass she would show it to you and if you were a boob man her tits would be on display
Motionless babes with only the top half of their bodies on show is a total turn off and why I do not phone the babes anymore
It is not the girls fault it is the channels management team
If a girl is moving around the set in a thong and high heels this will not be a problem for the dreaded Ofcom
The babestation 2 mins challenge is a farce as why would you phone the show to go through the money making long winded information recorded message for 2 mins and then if you were lucky to be put through to the babe without waiting in a queue for only chat to her for less than 2 mins. She will not know if you have shot your load or not unless you tell her.
In the good old days of Bang Babes both the callers and the girls had so much fun. Unfortunately those days will not return so the shows will continue to go down hill
19-02-2017 03:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV