babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I hope babestion paid for pints LOL, stories of that Part of Ireland are nuts.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
29-01-2017 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2017 16:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 01:07 )ceasman Wrote:  Pretty poor show babestation, I know your only interested in pervcam but to only have the girls from waist up all night so far is shit. Either ditch this idea or ditch the show completely but do t keep giving us this crap, and while I'm on the rant, get rid of these stupid , dumb and annoying gimmick calls .

Sadly, as long as the money keeps rolling in, never gonna happen. Sad
well i think a glimpse of a girl in full swing on the traditional shows is more likely to get me to ring in than a computer screen showing a poor picture of only some of the girls that do perv cam"s pussy ,ive have noticed its not used as much now as when it was first introduced, but the quality of the shows has gone so much down hill since november i hardly ever tune in now ,even the very best girls are being made to look tame ,danni and alice"s shows are dire now ,due totally to the terrible camera work
29-01-2017 10:12
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(29-01-2017 10:12 )shankey! Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 16:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(27-01-2017 01:07 )ceasman Wrote:  Pretty poor show babestation, I know your only interested in pervcam but to only have the girls from waist up all night so far is shit. Either ditch this idea or ditch the show completely but do t keep giving us this crap, and while I'm on the rant, get rid of these stupid , dumb and annoying gimmick calls .

Sadly, as long as the money keeps rolling in, never gonna happen. Sad
well i think a glimpse of a girl in full swing on the traditional shows is more likely to get me to ring in than a computer screen showing a poor picture of only some of the girls that do perv cam"s pussy ,ive have noticed its not used as much now as when it was first introduced, but the quality of the shows has gone so much down hill since november i hardly ever tune in now ,even the very best girls are being made to look tame ,danni and alice"s shows are dire now ,due totally to the terrible camera work

AFAIK, pervcam started out costly, and has only risen in price since, so, despite the seemingly poor quality, they are, I'm guessing, coining it in; if that wasn't the case, they surely would have abandoned it by now, given the disastrous effect it has had on the 'traditional shows', which themselves were already going downhill for years (in particular, since 2012, IMO),

It's a vicious circle: traditional revenue was drying up, so they looked for other ways to make money; pervcam, it seems, is it, and in order to maximise pervcam's 'appeal', they have deliberately reduced what they offer visually on the regular show (to pretty much nothing), so the shows are at an all time low (from a viewer's perspective) since pervcam's introduction last year. Even the shows in early 2016, prior to pervcam's 'arrival', while crap, are better than the rubbish since, and they themselves were rubbish compared to 2015, and so on...

I can only conclude that, relatively speaking, they don't particularly care about calls any more - if, as seems to be the case, some people (inexplicably) still call in, then it's a bonus on top of pervcam income, and the shows provide, as mentioned, the 'vehicle' for the new cash cow.
This is, of course, part of the wider 'pay or you won't see anything' attitude that has 'come to the fore' in recent 'tough times'.

Just my take on things, though, as I'm not party to any inside info., financial or otherwise. Rolleyes

Of course, it might be none of the above, and simply down to the incompetence of the clowns now in charge... Wink Tongue

Or, all of the above! laugh
29-01-2017 15:10
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Alice and Nicole are so hot tonight..

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2017 00:49 by Liverred.)
31-01-2017 00:49
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

[Image: 0bs_31st_january.jpg]
31-01-2017 12:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

WTF? So how will that work? Does this mean that the "regular" TV shows are on the way out then?
31-01-2017 17:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I can't wait to see how that will work.
31-01-2017 18:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol that sucks... most guys wont know how to record the shows. the m3u links from periscope/twitter will play in vlc but they wont record.
lucky im not most guys Wink
so if the stream is different to that on tv and the app im using does what it says on the tin. il up what i get.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2017 18:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

well it just seems to be the normal cam feeds from a link redirecting you to babecall.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-01-2017 19:20
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

It was just a upload vid of some of the show wasn't even live

https://twitter.com/BabestationTV/status...6602598401

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
31-01-2017 19:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV