babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(01-12-2010 11:55 )babestation Wrote:  there's no conspiracy... Paige is on Glamour Chase's books, and therefore she (and the other Glamour Chase girls) will spend a lot of their time on the Glamour Chase channel

I'm not alleging any conspiracy, I'm just asking for a bit of consideration for Freeview. Paige and Stevie both have large numbers of Freeview fans and yet in the past few days both have been kept off Freeview until after 3am and then only given a short Freeview session.

All it needs is a little planning. On both occasions the Freeview appearances were on one or other of the two Babestation channels, but AFTER 3am when Glamourchase had already started on Freeview. Those time slots could easily have been swapped with pre-3am Glamourchase time slots so that Freeviewers could have had two sessions from each girl, one of which would have been much earlier in the night. Glamourchase would have had just the same number of sessions from each and Sky viewers would obviously have still been able to see all the sessions.

If the schedule was arranged like that nobody would lose and Freeview would gain. As it is, Freeviewers are going to be limited to just one short section each night from some of their favourite girls. Surely it's not unreasonable to ask for something better than that, especially when it would be so easy to arrange.

(01-12-2010 11:55 )babestation Wrote:  it's laughable that you are complaining about tame after the past 2 weeks events.. step back from the computer and actually think about it for a moment

I don't understand.

BS, BSXtra and pre-3am GC haven't been tamed, in fact I've noted on a few recent nights that Freeview BS and Xtra have seemed a bit stronger in some respects.

What events in the past 2 weeks are relevant to just Freeview 97?

(01-12-2010 11:55 )babestation Wrote:  regarding graphics, we (myself included) are working on a new graphics system in the background which is ready for launch soon, may be before christmas, if not just after. the new system will be much better for everyone

I'm pleased to hear that you are planning a revision of the graphics, but the "in the background" bit is a little worrying. It sounds as if it might still be distracting. For the 'black box' items, why not just use the bottom corners of the screen? They surely don't need to be left on screen all the time and I can't see that losing the normal bottom corner items every once in a while would do any harm.

What about the extreme adverts? This is another area which we have had previous words about, but the problem for Freeview is now much worse than before. Previously only Freeview got any Xtreme adverts at all, but now you are inserting Xtreme plugs by the night's host/VO girl onto both Sky and Freeview, so Freeviewers now lose out twice over because that is more time lost to them for Xtreme advertising purposes. On many occasions we get the Xtreme plug over the mic, usually with video clips, either full screen or on the video wall, and then only a matter of a few minutes , or sometimes only seconds, later we lose the featured girl again when you run a pre-recorded full screen Xtreme promo. What is the point? Who do you think is going to see the promo who hasn't already just seen and heard the live plug by the host/VO girl?

This was another thing which spoiled Stevie's only Freeview section a couple of nights ago - it was only 30 minutes long but was interrupted after 15 minutes by Geri doing a plug for Xtreme (on Sky and Freeview) and then less than 4 minutes later Freeview was interrupted again by a full screen Xtreme promo. A few days earlier one of Paige's sections was twice interrupted by Dani doing a live Xtreme plug (both platforms) followed only THREE SECONDS later by a full screen Xtreme promo (Freeview only).

The recently adopted practice of showing them in back-to-back pairs, which you told me was not supposed to happen, has continued and has now been expanded into showing 3, or even on one occasion FOUR (in Geri's recent session on the bed), run consecutively one after the other without a break. Come on! Is that really necessary?

Then there are those excruciatingly annoying half-height animated Xtreme graphics, exclusive to Freeview, which often limit our view of the featured girl to just the top of her head, or her knees if she's on her back with her head towards camera. If they occur during a 2-4-1 when one girl is lying on top of the other, the girl on the bottom disappears completely. When played at their normal speed, these graphics last for 20 seconds at their maximum height, which is bad enough (20 seconds is actually quite a long time in the circumstances, try counting it), but for most if the night you are slowing them to a fifth of their normal speed so they last about 2 minutes and compounding the effect by repeating them 2 or 3 times with sometimes only a few seconds pause in between.

Add into that the picture advert interruptions and you must surely be able to see what a nightmare you have created for Freeviewers?

Here is a sequence I noted a little while ago, I think it was in a section by Tammy: advert > 4 mins > advert > 6 mins > advert > 1 min 30 secs > advert > 3 mins 15 secs > advert > 1 min 55 secs > advert > 6 mins > advert > 5 mins 18 secs > advert > 5 mins 8 secs > advert.

You are a commercial organisation and nobody expects you not to advertise, at least I don't. All we ask is that you do it it a more sympathetic manner, which will also benefit you because it will give the additional advantage that you are not continually pissing off your viewers and potential customers.

Sorry for the 'wall of text' but I believe it was necessary.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 14:17 by vila.)
01-12-2010 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(01-12-2010 04:34 )sm© Wrote:  Think the fuckers have blocked my number again bladewave

Sorry to hear about that superm©. Did that happen after that time you called Georgie and asked her to siphon a pint of Guinness in and out of Paige's arse and then down it with half a dozen oysters.
How were you to know that her sphincter would go into spasm and that they would have to call the fire brigade to free her?

01-12-2010 14:31
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(01-12-2010 14:12 )vila Wrote:  If the schedule was arranged like that nobody would lose and Freeview would gain. As it is, Freeviewers are going to be limited to just one short section each night from some of their favourite girls. Surely it's not unreasonable to ask for something better than that, especially when it would be so easy to arrange.

unfortunately, the schedules are how they are for a reason, although you'd like to think we have done it either on purpose to annoy people or that our schedulers do it blindly without any thought. Glamour Chase isn't just another of our channels like Partyland was, therefore it will work differently. Especially when the girls are part of Glamour Chase, I don't work on scheduling so not sure what the agreement is there, but if it's done like that it's done for a reason, which planning would have gone into.

(01-12-2010 14:12 )vila Wrote:  I don't understand.

BS, BSXtra and pre-3am GC haven't been tamed, in fact I've noted on a few recent nights that Freeview BS and Xtra have seemed a bit stronger in some respects.

We're not going to argue with you about freeview/sky differences. I'm sure we've agreed to disagree about it before.

(01-12-2010 14:12 )vila Wrote:  I'm pleased to hear that you are planning a revision of the graphics, but the "in the background" bit is a little worrying.

'in the background' referred to us working on the new system in the background rather than tweaking the current system as we go, not graphics in the background or anything so nothing to worry about. You aren't going to get flashing graphics in the background of the studio now too. The new system is a complete overhaul of the graphics from top to bottom, it isn't just a cosmetic change. I'm sure you will all find it a much better experience

As we've said before, the consistent advertising is working. If it wasn't, we wouldn't keep doing it. The through traffic of the channels are huge, it's only a very small percentage of people who sit watching the same channel for hours on end or recordings of a whole night. By advertising as we do, we reach the people who may have not been watching 5/10 mins ago. Unfortunately that's just how business works. If you are making money from something, you're not going to stop cause it annoys a handful of people on a forum, most of which have said they don't ring the shows anyway.

You guys on here moan about every little thing we do as if we are the devil and are doing it to solely annoy you.. we've been broadcasting 8 years and were the first babe channel in the UK.. as this is the UK Babe Channels forum, dedicated to the scene we started here.. we haven't been that bad to you Tongue

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 15:44 by babestation.)
01-12-2010 15:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(01-12-2010 15:43 )babestation Wrote:  You guys on here moan about every little thing we do as if we are the devil and are doing it to solely annoy you.. we've been broadcasting 8 years

And you seemed to be doing just fine for 7 of those years without appalling graphics Wink

Sometimes it does feel as if it's purely for annoyance (and even if it isn't, being annoying is definitely a side effect). As vila said, the frequency of the fullscreen ads and Xtreme banner (when there is normally a box already on screen with the same information) is overkill.

(01-12-2010 15:43 )babestation Wrote:  most of which have said they don't ring the shows anyway.

I do call the shows, but only to speak to one girl (guess who Big Grin) but that is only because I started calling her before the channels went downhill. If I were a new viewer, TVX and Bangbabes would be much more appealing for my first call. Even if the graphics are sorted, there are still numerous reasons why I wouldn't call other girls on Babestation. The background noise of producers and backstage girls talking to each other (and sometimes the girl on the phone), listening to loud music, the cost (including the mobile connection charge), and the poor camera work and sets, and the full screen interruptions by the VO girls.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-12-2010 15:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Why are you always so ill-tempered and argumentative when you reply to my posts?

(01-12-2010 15:43 )babestation Wrote:  
(01-12-2010 14:12 )vila Wrote:  If the schedule was arranged like that nobody would lose and Freeview would gain. As it is, Freeviewers are going to be limited to just one short section each night from some of their favourite girls. Surely it's not unreasonable to ask for something better than that, especially when it would be so easy to arrange.

unfortunately, the schedules are how they are for a reason, although you'd like to think we have done it either on purpose to annoy people or that our schedulers do it blindly without any thought. Glamour Chase isn't just another of our channels like Partyland was, therefore it will work differently. Especially when the girls are part of Glamour Chase, I don't work on scheduling so not sure what the agreement is there, but if it's done like that it's done for a reason, which planning would have gone into.

I never suggested any such thing, you did that and I went out of my way to point out that I was NOT alleging this.

(01-12-2010 15:43 )babestation Wrote:  
(01-12-2010 14:12 )vila Wrote:  I don't understand.

We're not going to argue with you about freeview/sky differences. I'm sure we've agreed to disagree about it before.

Huh I'm not comparing Sky and Freeview, I'm comparing your Freeview channels with each other.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 16:17 by vila.)
01-12-2010 16:04
DevIsHot Offline

How old are the babestation girls?
How old are the babestation girls?

I know ella is 21, but how old are the likes of kandia, camilla, ree petra and paige etc? And georgie, all over the web it says shes 21 but she looks about 28 lol! she's hot, but still..

im guessing most are around 23-25. and the official website has there ages wrong which is odd, they have ella as 19 when they say live shes 21 lol, so i kinda figured the site is maybe 1-2 years inaccurate, cus i think tiffany is like 26-27 as is dani.

Im only interested cus im 22 myself and wondered if these girls are older than me lol
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2010 23:04 by DevIsHot.)
01-12-2010 23:01
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

RE: How old are the babestation girls?
never ask a lady there age!!
mind u i dont see ladylike beahviour, knock yourself out mate
01-12-2010 23:05
DevIsHot Offline

RE: How old are the babestation girls?
lol, never ask a lady her age if shes obviously older lol. just be interesting to know though Tongue lol
01-12-2010 23:15
Jabba Offline
Senior Poster

oh well, paige mostly on post 3am on GC? a great loss. i wish Lolly or Camila had jumped channels instead.
02-12-2010 02:00
Jabba Offline
Senior Poster

hurrah, paige just appeared on BS Freeview! lovely sight.
02-12-2010 02:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV