babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
fucking greed.....higher prices does not guarantee an increase overall of income...self inflicted ass bite me thinksImportantbladewave

25-09-2016 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

Analogous to a Government increasing taxes, beyond a certain level, the total take goes down.
25-09-2016 17:30
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What was Hannah C doing for her £7 a minute ? Unless it was a gangbang with the Harlem globetrotters it probably wasn't worth it.laugh
25-09-2016 17:50
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

I was under the impression the girls set their own perv cam rates, the minimum being £3 per min for group and £5 per min for private.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-09-2016 20:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2016 20:13 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  I was under the impression the girls set their own perv cam rates, the minimum being £3 per min for group and £5 per min for private.

They could to begin with but that stopped after a few weeks. Today's increase to £7 for private is mandatory ( well until they wake up and see how much damage it does to earnings)
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 20:16 by SecretAgent.)
25-09-2016 20:15
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

They are terrible, the % BS take from the girls is stupid anyway and now their pricing customers out of it. Just ruining it for everyone, so sad Sad

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-09-2016 20:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

s66 girls seem to be able to. paige philips for instance charges 2.50 as she will only go topless (well flash a nip) and do a bit panty play.
i guess we will have to wait and see what happens as far as the cams go. they may just be doing it to put guys off from using it so they can justify turning em off. (if no 1s using it then whats the point).
but if thats the plan they are cutting off a potentially lucrative revenue stream, which makes little to no sense for a company that claimed it was running short on cash a few months back.

to me the better option is reduce prices and encourage more guys to use it. but hey what do i know, i failed basic maths at school Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 20:23 by HEX!T.)
25-09-2016 20:22
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Let the girls set the prices, no minimum pricing and make sure the webcams are decent quality - easy!

25-09-2016 20:34
beresv Offline
Reloaded

hmm why so baldly? put more! £700 per min is just what we need. All men only moneymachine we can always pay-pay-pay...
What about the show, it will also changed or of course NO?
25-09-2016 21:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

(25-09-2016 20:34 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Let the girls set the prices, no minimum pricing and make sure the webcams are decent quality - easy!
The master was a fat, healthy man; but he turned very pale. He gazed in stupefied astonishment on the small rebel for some seconds, and then clung for support to the lighting stand. The cam assistants were paralysed with wonder; the fanboys with fear.
"What!" said the master at length, in a faint voice.
"Please, sir," replied FanofCamilla, "I want decent quality."
The master aimed a blow at FanofCamilla's head with the clapper board; pinioned him in his arms; and shrieked aloud for floor manager.

The gallery were sitting in solemn conclave, when Mr. B rushed into the room in great excitement, and addressing the gentleman in the high chair, said,

'Mr.P, I beg your pardon, sir! FanofCamilla has asked for more!'

There was a general start. Horror was depicted on every countenance.

'For MORE!' said Mr.P. 'Compose yourself, Mr B, and answer me distinctly. Do I understand that he asked for more, after he had viewed the cam quality allotted by the director?'

'He did, sir,' replied Mr B.

That forum member will be hung,' said the gentleman in the white waistcoat. 'I know that forum member will be hung.'

[reworded quote of a classic Charles dickens novel]laugh

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 21:21 by HEX!T.)
25-09-2016 21:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV