babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-08-2016 23:35 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Only four babes, tonight; soooooo much better. Smile

Now, if we could only get rid of that abomination pervcam, we might be halfway to getting a decent show! bladewave
maybe true for you but me and every 1 else that uses them. pervcams turn an ordinary stint into something a little more adult.
sorry guys but i want adult entertainment from an adult entertainment company.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-08-2016 15:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(30-08-2016 15:10 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 23:35 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Only four babes, tonight; soooooo much better. Smile

Now, if we could only get rid of that abomination pervcam, we might be halfway to getting a decent show! bladewave
maybe true for you but me and every 1 else that uses them. pervcams turn an ordinary stint into something a little more adult.
sorry guys but i want adult entertainment from an adult entertainment company.

If it was simply a case of people spending money on what seems to be, extortionately priced, abysmal quality, so-called adult entertainment, without adversely affecting anyone else, no problem; their money, their choice; the reality, however, is that pervcam has, IMO, resulted in the single biggest deterioration in quality of the 'regular shows' that I can remember, and these are shows that, let's face it, have been a shadow of their former selves for years, so the last thing that they need is any further reduction in appeal to the viewer/caller, let alone something of the magnitude caused by pervcam. eek

Of course, I appreciate that this has all come about because of the downward spiral of recent years, the result of myriad causes, such as Ofcom censorship (and the broadcasters' meek capitulation to it), the 'rise' of seemingly endless amounts of alternative internet content (aided by rising connection speeds), making the traditional 'shows' less appealing, thus necessitating an even greater need for viewers to be 'encouraged' towards the 'paid upfront' content, achieved by further taming of the regular shows by the broadcasters, and so on and so forth - a vicious circle, which has now resulted in pervcam. bladewave

Bottom line, for me at least, is that the 'regular shows' and pervcam do not mix, it should be one or the other; unfortunately, as along as people are prepared to pay for pervcam, and the revenue from it more than makes up for any potential losses from traditional customers, it will continue, to the very great detriment of the 'regular shows'. bladewave Sad

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I fucking hate pervcam! annoyed

Rolleyes
30-08-2016 17:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If bs was genuine adult entertainment Maddie would at this second be pulling Kimberly's knickers off and be burying her face in those glorious ass cheeks Tongue
30-08-2016 22:14
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

No live show on freeview on any 3 channels since 1 am, can't get the streams to work either.
31-08-2016 01:25
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Wtf's going on tonight? Huh
Have they all gone backstage for a massive gangbang Rolleyes
31-08-2016 01:26
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Thankfully, nothing of interest for me tonight, but having checked, yes, promos all round on FV, and no streams.
31-08-2016 01:32
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Iv just noticed the same.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
31-08-2016 01:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I am surprised that BS seems like its over for tonight,i know they are about to alter the shift times,but is this the future 4 hours only two of which proper nightshow,in the words of some famous business people "I'M OUT"
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
31-08-2016 01:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fire alarm? that could be why bs is off air & just running promos

Piper Niven Superfan
31-08-2016 01:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Seems strange that none of the girls has said anything on twitter about a problem, it's as if they don't know they aren't on air?
31-08-2016 01:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV