babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

oil lover Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(10-07-2016 05:51 )babemaniac Wrote:  I mean I was trying to get through to priya and a guy was telling her I want you to eat my shitHuh

Pretty hard to maintain a boner and wait to be connected after that and that was just the tip of the iceberg!!!

No pun intended, but HOLY SHIT!!! I've heard some crazy stuff while waiting to be connected, but that takes the prize! If I never get an erection again, I'm blaming you, pal. I know, 'to each his own' and 'judge not lest ye be judged', but... DAMN, that shit's f*cked up, man. Funny..., but f*cked up.
10-07-2016 15:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Whoever he is I bet his favourite film is Salo, 120 days of Sodom.Wink
10-07-2016 15:23
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yes,poo stuff is a bit grim,doesn't do anything for me
10-07-2016 15:44
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I doubt the babes enjoy it much either.
10-07-2016 15:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(10-07-2016 12:30 )Tractor boy Wrote:  That's all well and good but is it worth getting my tiddler out ? laugh
Cod only knows

Not tonight, dear, I've got a haddock

Keeping the tench warm

Being knocked off their perch

etc laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-07-2016 18:14
HEX!T Away
Retired

(10-07-2016 10:55 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 04:41 )HEX!T Wrote:  sorry but i gotta lol at these complaints about the perve cams. there ruining your freeview?. bladewave
if guys are willing to pay to see pussy then why shouldnt the girls take advantage of that. Surprised
if you just wanna call, then the girls will put there panties on and do a normal show for the tv. Big Grin
but if your not calling or willing to pay for a cam then what are you complaining about,

Yes it's not a charity, but many of these babes are not even taking off their panties, so there's no reason for the TV camera to crop the action so tightly - except to try and kid on viewers to log into cams and see something that isn't actually happening.
Doesn't seem good business sense to alienate all the TV viewers - who's going to be tempted into an impulse call by 60 minutes of head and shoulder shots ?
thats why i say use some common sense.
like i said its in the interest of the channels to have the cams in view, if there constantly out of shot and the girl is tightly cropped for more than a few mins at a time then the guys watching wont see the cam so wont bother with them.

the girls for there part should also take note. especially the likes of ashley, who seems to think its comical and shes getting away with something by faking it to the cam.
while true for now, i can see her changing her tune pretty soon when the likes of kerrie lee start getting the prime time slots because shes grafting, while ashley keeps getting bumped onto the less prestigious channels that do the 60p per minute gig, which seemed to happen last night.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-07-2016 20:16
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Nice sideview angle on tv of sophie fingering for pervcam.Might get to something good if she gets pissed.
11-07-2016 00:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like she and the cameraman went on a break together, leaving Roxi alone with nobody to film her Sad

AKA Lara Croft
11-07-2016 00:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Well if the shows just become about who shows the most on pervcam and that determines who gets all the shifts imo that will be a shame.
Seems to me like that would be taking away the decision about what level a babe wants to go to away from them by default.
However, if the babes that are less inclined to be explicit on cam have to make their shows more interesting in a different way in order to keep pace, and if that is even possible, then imo that would be a more positive result all round.
Again just my opinion but some of the babes that are most willing to show all are not always or necessarily the best lookers imo.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 20:15 by M-L-L.)
11-07-2016 20:13
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(10-07-2016 15:44 )greenray Wrote:  Yes,poo stuff is a bit grim,doesn't do anything for me

Wink SurprisedeekI didn't realise they were going as far as that on pervcam - seems a bit drastic; how do they keep the sets clean ?eek
11-07-2016 20:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV