babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2016 06:13 )Danzig Wrote:  The problem is that most of their night time babes will never show anything Ashley,Alice,lori,Olivia,cali, Danni H look shit scared of the cam anywhere near them...Sophie Hart and kimberley both have potential to be good on the cam. It's good that Kerrie and Amanda and Lynda and Beth have a chance to make real money as they know what to do with the pervcam thing.
Has anyone looked at Dannii's cam. Is she really not producing?
It seemed to me she was sticking it in full view of her open legged poses but it could have just been judicious aiming!
09-07-2016 11:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2016 11:09 )steviebaby Wrote:  
(09-07-2016 06:13 )Danzig Wrote:  The problem is that most of their night time babes will never show anything Ashley,Alice,lori,Olivia,cali, Danni H look shit scared of the cam anywhere near them...Sophie Hart and kimberley both have potential to be good on the cam. It's good that Kerrie and Amanda and Lynda and Beth have a chance to make real money as they know what to do with the pervcam thing.
It seemed to me she was sticking it in full view of her open legged poses but it could have just been judicious aiming!

Yes I thought that; she really "seemed" to be very diligent in holding it at just the right position and angle certainly on Meet the Babes which I recorded on Thursday night. This surprised me as I didn't think she did open leg at all UNLESS Babestation enforced the law to keep her on their shows? I am led to believe that she went off suddenly last week just because of a major row about the pervcam!.....Has anyone actually watched the pervcam and able to tell us who actually "shows everything! as per BS's directive? It would be interesting to find out! I'm guessing that no-shows would include Lori, Alice, Ashley, Kerrie......but it would be interesting to find out. We might be "surprised" BUT we might not be.
09-07-2016 11:26
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(09-07-2016 11:09 )steviebaby Wrote:  

Dannii kept placing the cam where you were not getting a clear view of the goods.The only ones who have shown the goods are Amanda, Kerrie, Lynda, Beth, and Kimberley.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 11:30 by Danzig.)
09-07-2016 11:26
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Kerrie definitely was showing a clear view for the minute or so I logged on just out of curiosity.
Bit of a contrast to the covered-in-cream modesty of bsx.
I would guess there will be babes OK with it whatever (eg. ones that already do open leg on Unleashed and bsx and other sites); babes that don't generally do open leg but will do this as long as they think it's "private" and won't leak all over the internet; and babes that won't really want to do it all.
Yes there's an imperative for money to be made at the end of the day, but imo it will be a shame if the only criteria for getting on the TV nightshows is a willingness to "show all" for a "niche" expensive internet-only-pay-per-view service ; a bit of variety on the roster does no harm imo.
09-07-2016 12:35
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Spot on M-L-L variety does no harm at all plus bs will get more calls if they have a variety of babes on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 20:01 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2016 16:27
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

Does anyone know if any of the S66 babes show anything on perv cam?
Perhaps a table of shows & no shows might help us not to waste money on anything other than a dead cert Tongue
I know I don't have money to waste on maybe,s
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 22:29 by masterjboy.)
09-07-2016 22:28
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Use pervcam (if you must Sad ) with the babes who are willing to make use of it (a minority at TS, it would seem), but don't 'force it' on those who aren't; pervcam viewers are going to be dissatisfied, and it totally ruins the regular shows, so, lose - lose bladewave annoyed

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck about pervcam, were it not for the devastatingly detrimental impact it has had/is having on the shows, both S66 & TS. annoyed annoyed annoyed
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 22:38 by Censorship :-(.)
09-07-2016 22:33
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

From the point of view of the TV viewer, if you like seeing the babes sitting still and filmed only from the waist up, and maybe with glimpses of their knees close to the camera in the bottom of the frame just for extra spice, then its quids in. Rolleyes

For the rest of us non-cam users, it's a catastrophe.
09-07-2016 22:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(09-07-2016 22:33 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Use pervcam (if you must Sad ) with the babes who are willing to make use of it (a minority at TS, it would seem), but don't 'force it' on those who aren't; pervcam viewers are going to be dissatisfied, and it totally ruins the regular shows, so, lose - lose bladewave annoyed

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fuck about pervcam, were it not for the devastatingly detrimental impact it has had/is having on the shows, both S66 & TS. annoyed annoyed annoyed

Common sense 0-1 Screwing money out of folk and pissing off viewers RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

09-07-2016 23:08
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

In the old days, guys turned on by such things would stand at the bottom of the escalator in M & S to get their thrills ( well, until they where arrested ) now they can fill your boots from the safety of their own homes.
09-07-2016 23:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV