babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^ Thanks for that; quite a good night then! Do we know if Ashley went naked anywhere last night? I guess she didn't as its not mentioned on here yet.
26-06-2016 09:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2016 09:04 )trains55 Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 08:52 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(26-06-2016 07:53 )trains55 Wrote:  I recorded Babenation last night...

...Then Kerrie was on at 1.00 for an hour and 20 minutes or so in the blue set! When was that last used? She was oily from the start and really got very oily as her section went on. She went naked (except boots!) twice and was very energetic and entertaining as usual. Very good.

I watched most of that section of Kerrie on TV - pretty well awesome. Well worth staying up for. Smile

(Was recording the webstream at the same time but it ended up unplayable, unfortunately. Don't know if that was a problem at my end or the webstream shitting up. Very disappointed.) bladewave

Recorded the BSXtra (or whatever that channel's called now) stream too, and that went ok. Naked Kerrie drenched in oil, on the floor and on the bed (pink set.)

My recording failed near the end of that: restarted it at 12:40 and Ashley Emma waving her arse about on the white desk for awhile. Then Lori on the pink set. She went naked for most of the section. Kept putting her knickers in her mouth, though that didn't seem to affect her ability to shout down the mic.
Next was Amanda, on the white desk. She went naked a whole lot too. Last I saw before my recording stopped was Alice. She took over from Amanda around 4am.

Nice to record something different for a change. Ultra-annoyed about the BS1 recording, but anyway. Otherwise is was a decent night.

Thanks for that; quite a good night then! Do we know if Ashley went naked anywhere last night? I guess she didn't as its not mentioned on here yet.
Not sure she did, did have her knickers down her legs for a while. I'll check my recordings and post any nakednessSmile
26-06-2016 11:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(25-06-2016 14:49 )mrmann Wrote:  Amanda said FUCK me too!!!

Of course Amanda.
My address is ........... WinkTongue

26-06-2016 13:48
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2016 13:48 )snookered147 Wrote:  

Of course Amanda.

Well done.
26-06-2016 15:08
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2016 13:48 )snookered147 Wrote:  

Of course Amanda.

And she said she wanted Anal :-)
26-06-2016 15:11
masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

OMFGG SurprisedeekBlushTongueBig GrinHeart
What a fucking awesome Saturday night! !!!!
Babestation really is a million miles ahead of all the other channels! !
Kerrie-Lee, Amanda Randell & Lori Buckby, all full on fantastic performers!
My only complaint is that maybe there was too many babes in?
I think when they have the proper night show performers in, they should take advantage of it & allow them a channel each? I hate when you're getting right in to your favourite babe & crash bang wallop they replace her with someone who is far more restricted & reserved in their shows?
PERFECT otherwise Heart
27-06-2016 01:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2016 01:54 )masterjboy Wrote:  OMFGG SurprisedeekBlushTongueBig GrinHeart
What a fucking awesome Saturday night! !!!!
Babestation really is a million miles ahead of all the other channels! !
Kerrie-Lee, Amanda Randell & Lori Buckby, all full on fantastic performers!
My only complaint is that maybe there was too many babes in?
I think when they have the proper night show performers in, they should take advantage of it & allow them a channel each? I hate when you're getting right in to your favourite babe & crash bang wallop they replace her with someone who is far more restricted & reserved in their shows?
PERFECT otherwise Heart

Yes what a great night it was! Babenation was probably the best its been for a very long time;all the girls did good BUT Amanda, Lori and Kerrie were excellent. Amanda kept us on our toes by changing outfits constantly and then really rubbing her pussy! Kerrie was naked on and off and very oily in the blue set (when was that set last used?) BUT Lori was very "risque" at one stage. She stood up at one point and was very visibly really rubbing her pussy very graphically like I've never seen before! Has the dutch licence really gone? And if not why cant more shows be like this: I'm sure some girls would be up for it. I think we need answers.
27-06-2016 07:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
I recorded Babenation last night and it was....TAME! Kerrie was obviously a no-show as I suggested last night. The good news: I saw all 4 girls! That's the only good news.
Lori started the show (as usual) for the first hour and was....Lori.She was braless from the start and went naked except in her (POV?) listen in line! A bit tame for her. Maddie was then on for an hour and a half wearing white! underwear; a nice change from her normal black. She went braless early and took her pants off for 8 minutes! but kept her stockings on as she usually does. Good closeups of her tits and really shook her arse;very nice. But very tame. Amelia was then on for an hour and a half and was very tame for her. (She was wearing the same outfit from Meet the Babes). She took her (big) bra off quite early and apart from putting it back on briefly she stayed braless (only!) for the entire show. She didn't go naked! and seemed quite static for her! I presume she went naked on Meet the Babes (Pre-Freeview? and on Babestation? (She hinted at doing a striptease on Babestation just as she started on that show!). Beth was then on for the last hour in a black see through bra and tiny black pants. She took her bra off early on and put it back on 4 minutes before the end; didnt go naked. So a very tame show compared to the last few days and not what was expected or hoped for. Please let me/us know how the other shows did; particularly if Amelia was naked elsewhere. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2016 09:24 by trains55.)
27-06-2016 09:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Dear producers,

Please allow Alice and Hazel to do a nude POV tonight, with hand thong.

Thank you

Heart

AKA Lara Croft
27-06-2016 22:11
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2016 22:11 )mrmann Wrote:  Dear producers,

Please allow Alice and Hazel to do a nude POV tonight, with hand thong.

Thank you

Heart

POV = Play Outta Vision :-(
27-06-2016 22:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV