Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

forumdude Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Amanda isnt holding back tonight.
Great up close views her pussy rubbing,hand inside her thong Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 02:05 by forumdude.)
25-06-2016 02:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2016 02:00 )forumdude Wrote:  Amanda isnt holding back tonight.

Which show was that then? She was very tame on Babenation; virtually fully dressed most of the time! Dirty though: said"Fuck Me" and "Wank"!!
25-06-2016 07:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning.
I recorded Babenation last night;wasnt sure what to do! It was quite good again;saw all 4 girls! Amanda was on for about an hour from midnight and was quite dirty BUT stayed dressed a lot of the time! But said "Fuck Me" and "Wank"! She did take her pants off very briefly! Dannii was then on for an hour and a half and did her usual bits;going fully naked BUT then put her boots back on and kept them on! Ashley was then on for an hour and a half in two sets and sections. She just gets better and better! She went naked (except stockings!) albeit briefly and at one stage when changing positions used a handthong! Lovely;her first time!? It was so good to see her on Babenation FV for so long and to go "naked"; often only on Babestation or Meet the Babes! She said at the start (as usual) that she wanted to go naked BUT only would if someone phoned her and asked her to. So thankyou SOMEONE! tLovely stuff! Then Lynda was on for the last hour of FV and was quite tame. She ended up braless but didn't move her pants let alone go naked: I bet she did on Meet the Babes? Anyway a very good (for these times) show. Ashley and Amanda on again tonight:cant wait. Especially as ALICE, Kerrie and Lori are on as well:what an interesting line-up again! Please let me know what happened elsewhere. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2016 07:57 by trains55.)
25-06-2016 07:55
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

25-06-2016 12:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2016 12:41 )eyres42 Wrote:  13.

?
25-06-2016 12:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She also showed tons of open leg.

As Trains said, Amanda said FUCK me too!!!

AKA Lara Croft
25-06-2016 14:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I loved those moments!

AKA Lara Croft
25-06-2016 20:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

One too many women on tonight.

Amanda, Kerrie, Ashley, Alice and Lori? Hopefully Amanda and Kerrie get plenty of solo time.

AKA Lara Croft
25-06-2016 23:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.

I recorded Babenation last night AND it was a different show! Amanda (apparently) talked to BS and managed to get "Lori's" midnight slot at the beginning of FV. She was very good (unlike Friday night) and kept changing outfits and was fully naked a fair time when she was in various positions bouncing, shaking and rubbing her pussy. Basically "almost" the old Amanda. I don't really like her but like Kerrie she is pushing BS back to where it should be.Very good! Then Kerrie was on at 1.00 for an hour and 20 minutes or so in the blue set! When was that last used? She was oily from the start and really got very oily as her section went on. She went naked (except boots!) twice and was very energetic and entertaining as usual. Very good. Alice was then on in the study for about an hour. She was good as usual but only went topless: still healing? Its a shame she cant/wont show off her lovely body in all its glory yet! Then at 3.30 Lori was on (very late in the show) for just an hour. She was very good as usual and did her usual bits going naked early on and showing her landing strip as she does. At one stage she stood up facing camera and (visibly) really rubbed her pussy! (Has the Dutch licence really gone?) She was energetic as always; very good. Then Amanda was on for the last 30 minutes of the FV show and there was interaction (again!) between her and Lori on thre changeover. Amanda sat on Lori's lap and then played with Lori's tits! In her section she went naked for a very short time but was very good considering the time. So a very good show; Babenation is certainly improving! The only downside was that Ashley wasn't on BUT I presume she didn't go fully naked elsewhere? as there's no mention of her doing so on here and I'm sure there would have been. Anyway take care and I'll be back as and when I can;please let me/us know how the shows were for you. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2016 15:12 by trains55.)
26-06-2016 07:53
Jam Da Man Offline

(26-06-2016 07:53 )trains55 Wrote:  I recorded Babenation last night...

...Then Kerrie was on at 1.00 for an hour and 20 minutes or so in the blue set! When was that last used? She was oily from the start and really got very oily as her section went on. She went naked (except boots!) twice and was very energetic and entertaining as usual. Very good.

I watched most of that section of Kerrie on TV - pretty well awesome. Well worth staying up for. Smile

(Was recording the webstream at the same time but it ended up unplayable, unfortunately. Don't know if that was a problem at my end or the webstream shitting up. Very disappointed.) bladewave

Recorded the BSXtra (or whatever that channel's called now) stream too, and that went ok. Naked Kerrie drenched in oil, on the floor and on the bed (pink set.)

My recording failed near the end of that: restarted it at 12:40 and Ashley Emma waving her arse about on the white desk for awhile. Then Lori on the pink set. She went naked for most of the section. Kept putting her knickers in her mouth, though that didn't seem to affect her ability to shout down the mic.
Next was Amanda, on the white desk. She went naked a whole lot too. Last I saw before my recording stopped was Alice. She took over from Amanda around 4am.

Nice to record something different for a change. Ultra-annoyed about the BS1 recording, but anyway. Otherwise is was a decent night.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

26-06-2016 08:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV