babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-06-2016 22:23 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I know a lot of viewers don't like them but I would like to see a bed back as one of the sets, it has always been my favourite place to take a beautiful woman Tongue I have never asked a girl back to my shed. laugh

A bed as in a flat covered mattress that the babe just lies on top of - Awful.
A bed as in a proper bed with a quilt that a naked babe can half lie under - brilliant as kandi used to demonstrate.
20-06-2016 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all: this wont take long!
I recorded Meet the Babes;hoping to get reasonable footage of Alice, Jenna and Bex. But WTF!!!! Alice was on at midnight for an hour and a halfwearing just a black bikini (bra and tiny pants?) and no stockings!! At last;just right for the sauna! She was quite good but a bit tame. She only went topless; because of her scars? and only moved her pants down very briefly! It was good to see her BUT not special! Then from 1.36 until 3.06!!!!! we had a catch-up (repeat) of Caty Cole!!!! tHen Jenna was on for about an hour and a half (solo) in the sauna first and then in the office. In the office she wore her black strappy bra? topless and her "trademark" tiny black thong! Braless in the sauna BUT only topless in the office! Not naked at all: UNUSUAL for her! Then Bex was on for the last 26 minutes (solo) really playing with her lovely big titties! Then she joined Jenna in the sauna for the (normal) 2-4-1 till 5.30. So a crap show just proving that 4 girls covering 3 shows doesnt work! BUT we didnt see Lori at all: VERY UNUSUAL! How were the other shows: I presume/hope about the same!?
21-06-2016 08:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Jada and tommie jo tonight Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-06-2016 22:38
Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

A-Bomb back on, hoping for a good return!!
21-06-2016 22:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, one of the best lineups ever on Babestation with Amanda back, Sophie Hart, Jada and Tommie Jo, and guess what?

We're stuck in shitty tame 2016 SadSadSad

Hope everyone prepares themselves for the women to be super tamed.

If Amanda goes nude for long or before 3am I'll be surprised, same with Tommie. I'll actually be surprised if Amanda is allowed to go nude at all.

Imagine this lineup six years ago SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

AKA Lara Croft
21-06-2016 23:10
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

YESSSS!!! The A Bomb back lookin beautiful. Great stuff
21-06-2016 23:26
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Tommie Jo SmileTongue
22-06-2016 00:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.

I recorded Meet the Babes last night and saw all 5 girls (but Jada only at the end) It started at midnight with Tommie Jo in a 2-4-1 with Sophie for the first minute (literally!) Then Lynda replaced Sophie for the next hour or so.Lynda went topless and Tommie Jo was a bit risque; at one point (twice) she pulled her pants well down to her knees and was VIRTUALLY naked briefly in a 2-4-1! Lovely stuff! Then just after 1.00 Lynda was solo for about 45 minutes braless most of the time BUT not naked at all! SHAME! Amanda was then on for about 50 minutes solo. She kept taking clothes off and putting them on again! She moved her pants down to her knees BUT didn't take them off! She had obviously been warned to be good! Sophie then joined Amanda for the next 20 minutes and was braless and took her suspender belt off! Sophie was then on solo for about an hour. She went naked towards the end (NO STOCKINGS!) but put boots on! Fairly good! Tommie Jo was then on for 40 minute. She stripped down to her pants and moved them down briefly BUT didn't go naked! She was then joined by Jada for a 5 minute! 2-4-1 with Jada in a black outfit? and boots not topless but showing slight sideboob. Jada was then solo before being joined by Amanda for the (usual!) 2-4-1 to finish the show.So a fairly tame show apart from Sophie and Tommie Jo being risque in her first 2-4-1! Didn't keep: wanted "Naked Lynda"! Never mind. How were the other shows; fairly similar I guess?
22-06-2016 09:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Have you replaced the full stop button on your computer with an exclamation mark?!!!!!!!!! Big Laugh
22-06-2016 09:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2016 09:44 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ Have you replaced the full stop button on your computer with an exclamation mark?!!!!!!!!! Big Laugh

NO its just to emphasise anything special or unexpected.
22-06-2016 10:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV