Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^
Let's hope so bud.I can't wait to see her on bs again.
01-03-2016 13:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Don't know where to put this but I think this is the right place, although it is not just about Babestation... Ok...

Channel Name Changes!!!!

I was just recording The Sexy Ms Jada stint in the sauna on channel 909 and it is now back to Babestation Blue and not Meet The Babes!! This is really annoying me now...

The reason I say this is because ALL my recording on my SKY+ box are everywhere. This is not the FIRST TIME this has happened.

I remember at the beginning of last year when Babestation Blue was on channel 908 and Babestation Xtra was on channel 909. Iv got some great shows recorded on these channels of Lilly Roma, Tiffany Chambers and Tori Lee to name afew. Then these channels changed numbers. BS Blue was then on 909 and Xtra was on 908. Meaning my new shows recorded were then in a new recording.

But then at the end of last year Channel 906 changed its name to Babenation but the EPG still said Babestation and my recording for this channel changed again. Then they changed the EPG on 906 and it was then renamed Babenation and again my recordings were in a new place..

Then they decided to change BS Blue to Meet The Babes meaning my recordings were in a different place aswell. And now they change it back to BS Blue and again my recordings have changed again.

It's NOT ONLY BS that have done this.

Even My Studio 66 Daytime and Night Time recordings are in different places on my SKY Planner. When last year they also decided to rename their channels twice to S66 then back to Studio 66..

Is it only me or is anyone else finding this annoying? And can anyone please explain to me why these channels do this.. And I Don't wanna hear all this about their licences are different or that they are owned by different companies!!!

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-03-2016 01:40
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

^ Maybe they are doing it intentionally to stop people from recording the shows and actually watch them live? Would make sense as they would want people to call the service rather just watch it

Incognito
03-03-2016 14:25
301 Offline
Senior Poster

^^These shows are not a TV series, they are live interactive TV services. Why would they consider people recording when updating their EPG data?
03-03-2016 14:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great lineup tonight! How about a nude 3-4-1 with Kerrie, Jada and Danni Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
03-03-2016 22:59
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Danni harwoods a diva
I remember her day shows were well the best haha

I just seen her then on ye show in black lace
A top babe I don't really see anymore but she's still a star Wink
I've still got loadsa DVDs of her day shows here and it's great when ye think about watching them every so often an it was just amazing really
I'm thinking about some if the shows texting this an she was just really amazing an I use to love her shows

I had a look thru the DVDs the other day after set up me blu ray player again and their was loadsa dust an that on the cases but it's like the world's greatest treasure CHEST laugh

Big huge massive thanks Heart
Heart Absolutely incredible Smile

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 23:37 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
03-03-2016 23:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-03-2016 22:59 )mrmann Wrote:  Great lineup tonight! How about a nude 3-4-1 with Kerrie, Jada and Danni Big Grin

That would be epic Surprised.
I would settle for a Kerrie-Dannii 2-4-1 as well though.
A Kerrie v Dannii oiled up naked gyration contest Big Grin.
Then Jada joins in too Big Grin.

04-03-2016 00:22
JET-OIL-FAN Offline
Junior Poster

I've just learned babestation daytime is broadcast in 4k high definition. I found videos on youtube of Charlie C. Can anyone tell me how do you get to watch it in this setting . Do sky provide this service? Are the night shows broadcast in this setting too. I don't have sky
04-03-2016 03:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Doub thats the case im sure bs not even broadcast in HD Wink blimey Charlies tits in 4K it would be like they are in the room Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2016 05:50
KMS2K Offline
Junior Poster

(04-03-2016 03:50 )JET-OIL-FAN Wrote:  I've just learned babestation daytime is broadcast in 4k high definition. I found videos on youtube of Charlie C. Can anyone tell me how do you get to watch it in this setting . Do sky provide this service? Are the night shows broadcast in this setting too. I don't have sky

I doubt they're true 4K.
They probably just upscaled the SD recordings of the webstream to 4K and then uploaded them to Youtube.
04-03-2016 06:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV