babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^As regards Kerrie Lee, only time will tell.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
27-02-2016 11:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

bex Shiner will be joining bs on the 8th of march

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-02-2016 12:22
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2016 12:22 )dave34 Wrote:  bex Shiner will be joining bs on the 8th of march

^I think Rammy will be pleased at least.

With Bex Shiner joining Kerrie Lee i'm wondering will Rammy become the chief protector of Babestation now, instead of S66.Tongue

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
27-02-2016 12:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(27-02-2016 10:38 )winsaw Wrote:  My worry with kerrie is what sort of shows will she be doing in 6 months time, she reminds me a lot of Maddie if you remember back to when she started on storm she was always naked, oiled up and trying to push the level of her shows, this got her noticed by bs, she got her dream move and continued to push it at bs until she was one of the top girls, all sounds very similar to kerrie,
My worry with kerrie is will she then start doing just enough like Maddie, her shows on BSX worry me that she is already thinking of toning it down,
I agree will all snookered says but do think the next few months are critical to see what path she takes

What makes for this change for the worse do you think winsaw? Is it the girl or her environment? Operator or fellow babes as the influence? Corporate mindset setting in over free-spirit?

Hard to see how someone in Kerrie's heels guards against the seemingly insidious change that we see so often. Is it only apparent to the observer perhaps? To the girl it may often seem a natural 'settling in'.

In Kerrie's case it would be some comedown.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-02-2016 13:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Just jump on the Kerriegoround and enjoy until she is told to tone it down, and hopefully it'll rub off on some of the other girls to push the boundaries a little further.
27-02-2016 13:18
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Preeti and danni were good last night,delia and leigh boring as usual,those two belong back at st66.
27-02-2016 15:09
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(27-02-2016 12:29 )gunnar Wrote:  
(27-02-2016 12:22 )dave34 Wrote:  bex Shiner will be joining bs on the 8th of march

^I think Rammy will be pleased at least.

With Bex Shiner joining Kerrie Lee i'm wondering will Rammy become the chief protector of Babestation now, instead of S66.Tongue

Don't forget Louise Porter is returning to bs next month too & Mellie D is now also at babestation as well Gunnar. Think Bex is a very good signing for bs. She's got a fantastic natural curvy figure including a magnificent pair of big natural boobs & a very nice arse. Plus she has been on the babeshows & modelling for years so will have a huge fanbase that will call her on bs.

Right s66 you can take your job & shove it!! laugh I'm off to bs now to be their white knight Smile

I'm on the Kerrie-goround and will enjoy every minute of it Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 20:41 by Rammyrascal.)
27-02-2016 20:39
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Linsey DM got infamy for streaking at a test match, Bex caused Infamy on Big Bruvver....who's next in the infamy imfamy they have got it Infamy Race Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 21:52 by davetherave57.)
27-02-2016 21:50
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Levi on BScams tonight.With some luck she'll get pissed and use that giant phone as a dildo Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 23:49 by forumdude.)
27-02-2016 23:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope someone records it if she goes nude and has the oil...

Cool

AKA Lara Croft
28-02-2016 00:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV