babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-02-2016 21:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I really fear for the future of the NHS should this happen. Sad

The NHS has perhaps not tapped into the potential of all the megatastically boring shows on offer.
Watching the nightshows seems all too capable of sending me and other folk to sleep.
So there we have it.
A replacement for the general anaesthetic Big Grin.
Cost savings right there Big Laugh.

26-02-2016 21:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

A lot of babes have done these same oil shows years ago on all the channels... Kerri is not doing nothing new...

Mica Martinez did these oil shows on Elite TV and when she first had her first spell on BS years ago.

Sophia Knight did naked oil shows on Elite TV.

Tiffany Chambers did oil shows on BS, Elite TV & Sin TV.

Lilly Roma did oil shows on Bangbabes, BS, Elite TV, S66 and Naked Oil Shows on RLC. That's 5 different channels.

Preeti Young did naked oil shows on BS last year and years ago.

Dannii Harwood did oil naked shows on RLC.

Lori Buckby did oil shows on old BS.

Savannah Mai did oil shows on RLC & BS.

Ruby Summers did oil shows on RLC & BS.

Maddison Rose did oil shows on Storm.

Clare Richards did oil shows on Elite TV & S66..

I can go on with this list.. These are only afew babes Iv named here.. The list goes on...

So these babes have already set the bench mark years ago...

All Kerri is trying to do is beat that.. But NO WAY WILL SHE BE ABLE TO DO THAT.... NO WAY..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
26-02-2016 23:17
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2016 20:56 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ If Tori is ever given the licence to do those sort of shows again I would be delighted Joey as I'm sure you would.
If Alice and Cali did similar shows I feel sure their fans would be in raptures.
The point is though at the moment that nobody but Kerrie is doing such shows irrespective of the majority perception concerning looks.

What Kerrie is doing is in all honesty making channels and babes alike look pretty silly and unambitious.
There seems to be endless 'Ooh I/we can't do this or that' mentality creeping in across the channels and then Kerrie turns up and blows it all out the water.
The closest anybody has got was Fernanda for about an hour some weeks back on S66.
Kerrie is doing it consistently.
Where as it will be a 'special treat' when other babes do such a stint once in a blue moon with Kerrie it is the norm.

What we need to see is all babes doing Kerrie style shows purely for scientific research purposes of course Wink.
Just to gauge the reaction Wink.
Including the daytime ones SurprisedBounce.

The reality I fear will end up being the reverse where Kerrie will be dragged into conforming to the culture of can't, won't and two fingers up to freeloaders mentality.
A sad sign of the times indeed.

Fine points all. However my concern is not that she'll be dragged down to the levels of others, but that, spikey little bugger that she is, that she'll simply piss off and do something else. She appears not to be blessed with a high tolerance threshold for idiots and restrictions
27-02-2016 00:37
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2016 23:17 )REX MASTER Wrote:  A lot of babes have done these same oil shows years ago on all the channels... Kerri is not doing nothing new...

Mica Martinez did these oil shows on Elite TV and when she first had her first spell on BS years ago.

Sophia Knight did naked oil shows on Elite TV.

Tiffany Chambers did oil shows on BS, Elite TV & Sin TV.

Lilly Roma did oil shows on Bangbabes, BS, Elite TV, S66 and Naked Oil Shows on RLC. That's 5 different channels.

Preeti Young did naked oil shows on BS last year and years ago.

Dannii Harwood did oil naked shows on RLC.

Lori Buckby did oil shows on old BS.

Savannah Mai did oil shows on RLC & BS.

Ruby Summers did oil shows on RLC & BS.

Maddison Rose did oil shows on Storm.

Clare Richards did oil shows on Elite TV & S66..

I can go on with this list.. These are only afew babes Iv named here.. The list goes on...

So these babes have already set the bench mark years ago...

All Kerri is trying to do is beat that.. But NO WAY WILL SHE BE ABLE TO DO THAT.... NO WAY..

You're right they've all done oil shows and other forms of innovative shows. How many are still doing them though? Mica, Sophia, Tiffany, Lilly, Ruby, Savannah all gone from TV. The rest have all gone eco-friendly tree huggers and ditched the oil. Kerrie is making the effort to be different - the rest (including Ms Harwood and Richards) are cruising
27-02-2016 00:41
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Firstly Rex I must say I respect your views on many issues and often have agreed with you Smile.

On this I happen to disagree. Allow me to explain Smile.
As I have pointed out Kerrie is the only one doing the daring, oiled up naked extravaganza type shows right now.
The relative here and now context is the issue.
Who else is doing this sort of show in 2016 other than Fernanda for about an hour some weeks back?
If other babes were doing it surely the reaction from those of their advocates would be of the Surprised or eek or Heart variety.

Is it about Kerrie trying to beat the shows of years gone by?
No and I don't recall ever saying it was.
What it is about is Kerrie trying to show honest endeavour to produce the best shows she can right now.
There is no point Kerrie trying to compete with different nightshow eras. She can only do her best with how the nightshow climate is right now.
At a time when rather too many babes and channels are going through the motions Kerrie is trying to turn things up a few notches and inspire a bit of fight and dare.
And she is succeeding so to do imo.
Making other babes and all the channels look pretty silly in the process.
I do not seek to disregard the oil based shows of the past.
They have their place in history and in the hearts, minds and memories of those that watched them including myself.
Just as Kerrie's shows of the present deserve their due respect as well. This is not Kerrie of 2016 v anyone else of 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 or any other year Rex.
It is about what is happening in the present.

The things that stand out for me with Kerrie are two fold.
No not the obvious Rolleyes Tonguelaugh before someone goes down that road Wink.
Firstly the consistency of her virtually neck to foot, oil drenched nudity shows.
Secondly the sheer fluidity and vibrancy of her gyrations and movement while in such oiled up naked state.
She is putting a slightly different spin on such a show to what I have seen for a while.
Not ever.......... just a while Wink.
Not necessarily better.......... just a little different Wink.
I applaud this even if I concede that she is not necessarily the most aesthetically pleasingWink of all the babes on all channels.

I have been on this forum a long time Rex
Seen many shows and always praised those ones I have deemed worthy of praise no matter from whom they were delivered. Kerrie is just another in a long line of those that have earnt my praise through the power of her endeavour and performance and most of all attitude.
Long may she continue to perform like she is now and hopefully inspire others to do the same.

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2016 16:21 by Snooks.)
27-02-2016 00:46
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ok dude I respect your views. But she's not for me. But thanks for explaining Mr 147.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-02-2016 01:16
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(27-02-2016 00:46 )snookered147 Wrote:  Is it about Kerrie trying to beat the shows of years gone by?
No and I don't recall ever saying it was.

I agree.
I'm not really a fan of the lady in question, but putting that aside - imo the question of whether she is or isn't "trying to beat" past shows is surely secondary to the question, why don't any of the other babes - including ones I prefer more - seem to be attempting the same kind of level of show ?
27-02-2016 01:18
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

DANNII was exceptional in that POV session. A vast improvement on last night.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
27-02-2016 01:25
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Maddie rose on bscams tonight.Did she get naked?
27-02-2016 01:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

My worry with kerrie is what sort of shows will she be doing in 6 months time, she reminds me a lot of Maddie if you remember back to when she started on storm she was always naked, oiled up and trying to push the level of her shows, this got her noticed by bs, she got her dream move and continued to push it at bs until she was one of the top girls, all sounds very similar to kerrie,
My worry with kerrie is will she then start doing just enough like Maddie, her shows on BSX worry me that she is already thinking of toning it down,
I agree will all snookered says but do think the next few months are critical to see what path she takes

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-02-2016 10:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV