Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
[Image: tyriongif3252014.gif]

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2016 01:39 by gunnar.)
25-02-2016 13:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Note to the other babes...be more like kerrie lee!!
25-02-2016 17:51
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Maddie is looking especially hot tonight Tongue
25-02-2016 23:01
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

^^^She should show more pussy,being really tame these days and kerrie last night proves that.
25-02-2016 23:14
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

To be fair putting anybody's performances up against those of Kerrie isn't much of a contest.
Kerrie is in a class apart at present imo.
If other peoples favourite babes were doing the sort of shows Kerrie is doing parts of this forum would go into meltdown with all the adulation.

26-02-2016 18:00
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Imagine how many contenders for fanboy of the year there would be.Surprisedeekshocked

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
26-02-2016 18:10
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2016 18:00 )snookered147 Wrote:  To be fair putting anybody's performances up against those of Kerrie isn't much of a contest.
Kerrie is in a class apart at present imo.
If other peoples favourite babes were doing the sort of shows Kerrie is doing parts of this forum would go into meltdown with all the adulation.
I went into meltdown when Tori did oiled up shows when she was on Bangbabes, RLC, BS and Sin TVSurprised

Personally I think Kerrie has to work extra hard to make up for her lack of good looks, how long would she last on BS if she did shows like Cali Garcia or Alice Goodwin?
26-02-2016 18:32
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ If Tori is ever given the licence to do those sort of shows again I would be delighted Joey as I'm sure you would.
If Alice and Cali did similar shows I feel sure their fans would be in raptures.
The point is though at the moment that nobody but Kerrie is doing such shows irrespective of the majority perception concerning looks.

What Kerrie is doing is in all honesty making channels and babes alike look pretty silly and unambitious.
There seems to be endless 'Ooh I/we can't do this or that' mentality creeping in across the channels and then Kerrie turns up and blows it all out the water.
The closest anybody has got was Fernanda for about an hour some weeks back on S66.
Kerrie is doing it consistently.
Where as it will be a 'special treat' when other babes do such a stint once in a blue moon with Kerrie it is the norm.

What we need to see is all babes doing Kerrie style shows purely for scientific research purposes of course Wink.
Just to gauge the reaction Wink.
Including the daytime ones SurprisedBounce.

The reality I fear will end up being the reverse where Kerrie will be dragged into conforming to the culture of can't, won't and two fingers up to freeloaders mentality.
A sad sign of the times indeed.

26-02-2016 20:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^If all the babes do Kerrie Lee style shows, will this be snookered's reaction.Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_n82smpVLyu1qfr6udo1_400.gif]

— Henry Kissinger

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2016 21:02 by gunnar.)
26-02-2016 21:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I really fear for the future of the NHS should this happen. Sad

I truly don't think A&E's could cope with the fresh influx of guys not used to such stimulus and thus over-doing it.

Maybe the operators have secretly agreed to help the government to keep guys out of hospital by serving up the uninspiring stuff we get most nights?! bladewave Smile

(^ No come on, we've heard weirder things on here! Tongue )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-02-2016 21:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV