• 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2010 08:05 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 22:16 )countryboy Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 18:00 )sm© Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 12:19 )countryboy Wrote:  makes a mockery of the whole forum.

Dont you think it just makes Paige look like an insecure young lady who cant handle constructive criticism ( or abuse as the fanboys like to call it ) ? Wink

If she's had genuine problems, then I can understand... but as a forum, I would hope that we could self-police it. I'm a huge fan of Paige; she's my no.1 babe on any of the channels, so I'd of course love the forum to be open and have opinions of all kinds, not just the flattering stuff all the time.

She has had genuine problems with stalkers and nutters making threats and individuals just out to cause trouble. For the record as far as I recall it was admins suggestion to take this action.

well they gotta do what the gotta do... these nutters are just cowards, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry...
20-10-2010 17:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(20-10-2010 08:05 )bytor Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 22:16 )countryboy Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 18:00 )sm© Wrote:  
(19-10-2010 12:19 )countryboy Wrote:  makes a mockery of the whole forum.

Dont you think it just makes Paige look like an insecure young lady who cant handle constructive criticism ( or abuse as the fanboys like to call it ) ? Wink

If she's had genuine problems, then I can understand... but as a forum, I would hope that we could self-police it. I'm a huge fan of Paige; she's my no.1 babe on any of the channels, so I'd of course love the forum to be open and have opinions of all kinds, not just the flattering stuff all the time.

She has had genuine problems with stalkers and nutters making threats and individuals just out to cause trouble. For the record as far as I recall it was admins suggestion to take this action.

People like the trouble makers that cause trouble with PAIGE are just total scumbags, PAIGE doesn't deserve this, especially when she works hard and a very valued member of Cellcast. Even Rammy would agree with me that those sort of people shouldn't exist who just like to create havoc, they are idiots and the joke is on them lol.Big Laugh

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 00:13 by ledders69.)
20-10-2010 18:35
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation tonite, Karina Currie's intro was cringeworthy. Not her usual cheesy lines but her shouting, swaying and forgetting who and what she was talking about within a few seconds of interwiewing Rio. She might of had a few sherbets before the show, or maybe she's not the smooth TV type she sometimes thinks she is.
I'll keep watching cos I've head Daryl and Tiffany on the mic so I know they'll be on later. (I'll just keep the remote handy!)
20-10-2010 23:14
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Considering CLEO has left and we haven't seen Rochelle recently they need to be put in the ex babes section of the BSTV website. Newcomer SKYE needs to be put on there and CHELSEA needs to be put back there with Rio Lee. Babestation if you've got a new duty on the agenda, could you do this please? also could you tell your producers please to simmer down the Xtreme OSGS please aswell? reason being is when they clog up the screen and we feel that we don't see the girls properly.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
21-10-2010 00:46
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(20-10-2010 23:14 )sheluvsit Wrote:  Babestation tonite, Karina Currie's intro was cringeworthy. Not her usual cheesy lines but her shouting, swaying and forgetting who and what she was talking about within a few seconds of interwiewing Rio. She might of had a few sherbets before the show, or maybe she's not the smooth TV type she sometimes thinks she is.

I find Karina's mic work slightly annoying at the best of times Smile
Last night she was prattling on about BS1 switching to channel94, and hit the red button to stay with BS Extreme etc etc. All well and good as midnight approaches on ch96, but this was at about 1am on ch94!! I think someone finally kicked her shins and reminded her where she was and what time it was, and she adjusted, but she was clearly away with the fairies Big Grin

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
21-10-2010 16:03
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

(21-10-2010 16:03 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(20-10-2010 23:14 )sheluvsit Wrote:  Babestation tonite, Karina Currie's intro was cringeworthy. Not her usual cheesy lines but her shouting, swaying and forgetting who and what she was talking about within a few seconds of interwiewing Rio. She might of had a few sherbets before the show, or maybe she's not the smooth TV type she sometimes thinks she is.

I find Karina's mic work slightly annoying at the best of times Smile
Last night she was prattling on about BS1 switching to channel94, and hit the red button to stay with BS Extreme etc etc. All well and good as midnight approaches on ch96, but this was at about 1am on ch94!! I think someone finally kicked her shins and reminded her where she was and what time it was, and she adjusted, but she was clearly away with the fairies Big Grin

munch

She definitely was. Still Megan is on the mic mostly tonight and I've heard her on the phones so I know she 's a lot better to listen to.
On top of that my new favourite babe Priya is on again and like last night she distracts me from anything else thats going on anyway.
They should get her on a 2-4-1. More Priya, Preeti, Daryl, Megan, Tiffany, some themes and better sets to liven things up.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2010 00:23 by sheluvsit.)
22-10-2010 00:22
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(22-10-2010 00:22 )sheluvsit Wrote:  She definitely was. Still Megan is on the mic mostly tonight and I've heard her on the phones so I know she 's a lot better to listen to.
On top of that my new favourite babe Priya is on again and like last night she distracts me from anything else thats going on anyway.
They should get her on a 2-4-1. More Priya, Preeti, Daryl, Megan, Tiffany, some themes and better sets to liven things up.

Also Megan doesn't try too hard either and it comes out more naturally.Smile I agree about more sets being used, the current set-up is tiresome. Probably an ofcom influence of which bs have taken as a bid. Support you in the 2-4-1's department aswell and the dynamic of girls.

FAVOURITE BABES

22-10-2010 00:30
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Can't believe they've demoted one of their best girls to the mic (well, actually I can, this is Cellcast), especially after announcing there wouldn't be a mic girl due to Geri being poorly. Just another indication of where their priorities lie.

Employee 1: "Should we put one of our best performers on the beds to take calls, or have her interrupt the other girls to pimp out services the majority of people watching have little to no interest in?"

Employee 2: "Er...the second thing. Yeah"

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-10-2010 01:34
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

[quote='iloveMegan' pid='646338' dateline='1287707647']
Can't believe they've demoted one of their best girls to the mic (well, actually I can, this is Cellcast), especially after announcing there wouldn't be a mic girl due to Geri being poorly. Just another indication of where their priorities lie.

Me too i was looking forward to meg tonight but i guess babestation has other plans.
22-10-2010 02:02
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Thinking if bs can actually have more 2-4-1's rather than both girls on screen but seperate phones. It's baffling that the producers cannot plan more 2-4-1's for the mutral spectator such as myself. Babestation, please can there be more actual 2-4-1's and for them to be properly planned aswell.

FAVOURITE BABES

22-10-2010 20:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV