babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
How can anyone call for Maddie, Delia or Preeti to go? All amazing girls who put on great performances. As for Caty it is strange how the camera is so far away, especially considering how short she is. In terms of a shake up of personnel I don't understand why BS didnt sign any of the former RLC girls. They are all putting on good performances and getting plenty of calls. Personally I would love it if BS signed up Lenni from Xpanded give her a proper channel to work on.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2015 08:02 by FantasyNinja.)
29-09-2015 08:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Caty seems to have personal space issues, she also has a thing with moving the furniture about as well Rolleyes
29-09-2015 08:21
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(29-09-2015 08:00 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  In terms of a shake up of personnel I don't understand why BS didnt sign any of the former RLC girls.

They did sign one babe from RLC, as Lynda Leigh has moved thereSmile

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
29-09-2015 10:33
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2015 08:21 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Caty seems to have personal space issues, she also has a thing with moving the furniture about as well Rolleyes

well she doesnt exactly take up that much space ;-)
29-09-2015 21:00
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(29-09-2015 01:37 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 22:14 )davetherave57 Wrote:  And as for letting girls go i'd add CC to the list, she struggles to get the baps out on most of her shows let alone going any further than that....

Not only that but she also seems to insist that the camera is at least one imperial bargepole's length away at all times. Might as well watch her on Google Earth Cams....

I'll add Caty to my defenestration list along with Cali, Maddie, Delia, Levi, Preeti etc etc.

Whether it is her who is insisting on the camera being at such a distance from her, is hard to tell. I can only imagine any girl making such a strange request and getting it granted by the producer would be self-conscious about some aspect of her body. But this particular girl was never like this on Elite TV.

If you examine what is happening with this station at the moment - whereby almost the entire show on channel 906 is only permitting the top half of a woman's body, and then only occasional glimpses below the waist before quickly reverting back - you would have to say that what is going on here at Babestation is all down to the petty whimsy of the producer. And, on that basis, our complaints will have no affect... We just have to seek for alternative pleasures.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 13:38 by RUsure.)
30-09-2015 13:16
leatherface Online
Senior Poster

I was thinking that it would be great to see some dry humping/lap dance on babestation, that would not be classified as hardcore and that way it would be possible to see a bit of real boy/girl interaction and without limits of time.
30-09-2015 17:03
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

Preeti is carrying babestation
30-09-2015 17:13
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(30-09-2015 17:03 )leatherface Wrote:  I was thinking that it would be great to see some dry humping/lap dance on babestation, that would not be classified as hardcore and that way it would be possible to see a bit of real boy/girl interaction and without limits of time.

Who would be doing the dry humping though ? Dry humpers hired specifically for the role or the backstage staff ?
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2015 17:25 by Tractor boy.)
30-09-2015 17:24
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(30-09-2015 13:16 )RUsure Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 01:37 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 22:14 )davetherave57 Wrote:  And as for letting girls go i'd add CC to the list, she struggles to get the baps out on most of her shows let alone going any further than that....

Not only that but she also seems to insist that the camera is at least one imperial bargepole's length away at all times. Might as well watch her on Google Earth Cams....

I'll add Caty to my defenestration list along with Cali, Maddie, Delia, Levi, Preeti etc etc.

Whether it is her who is insisting on the camera being at such a distance from her, is hard to tell. I can only imagine any girl making such a strange request and getting it granted by the producer would be self-conscious about some aspect of her body. But this particular girl was never like this on Elite TV.

If you examine what is happening with this station at the moment - whereby almost the entire show on channel 906 is only permitting the top half of a woman's body, and then only occasional glimpses below the waist before quickly reverting back - you would have to say that what is going on here at Babestation is all down to the petty whimsy of the producer. And, on that basis, our complaints will have no affect... We just have to seek for alternative pleasures.

I watch every minute of the BS Freeview broadcasts on all three channels and have done for several years and I've noticed that Caty is the only nocturnal therapist who is filmed in this way ie through the wrong end of the telescope. This started a few months ago at about the same time she toned down her shows in other respects eg she stopped doing the roving camera/POV sessions. That's why I think it's her decision.

30-09-2015 18:35
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(30-09-2015 17:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Dry humpers hired specifically for the role.. ?

Must have City & Guilds Level 2 in fully-clothed simulation techniques and be prepared to work with anyone put in front of you. Preference will be given to applicants from the North with their own car who can provide the girls a free lift home.
30-09-2015 18:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV