babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-06-2015 09:43 )AprilFools Wrote:  The camera work is shocking for BS. Regularly the top of the girls head or her head is missing entirely but there's a good few inches if not more of the (very shoddily constructed) set/platform, and it'll be like that for minutes at a time. Oi Mr camera man. Stop chatting with your mates and pay attention to what the girls doing.

What BS ought to do is let a few of us forumites produce a show and show em how it's done. Lol

I said this a couple of weeks back - the one reason i watch Dannii Harwood is she has stunning hair, when she sweeps it over fully like that, i'm hooked. When the camera cuts off the top of her head, i get so angry - yes, most people probably watch for Dannii's boobs, bum and body, I watch because i love her big hair, love her eyes and smile, and poor camera work spoils that whole thing. I wasn't going to reveal that (why i watch Dannii on Babestation) to everyone, but i felt the need to say it as part of a reply to your post.

If you look at my screencaptures, you will see why i've been complaining about poor camera work, i need not repeat what i have said before, but it's there visibly as evidence to show what i mean.

For the full length shots, when a girl is kneeling down, there is a too much space at the bottom of the screen. Cannot understand why this is allowed. That camera could go in much closer and still get the best of the girl they are filming, all it would be is filling up the screen

Now, you have hit another point about the sets... but i've already said they look flimsy, small, poorly constructed and well, crappy. God i miss Dannii on RLC - they had lovely big sets that were unique, Babestation's are just bland and boring and crappy looking. Too many sets where lying down is possible - let me in there to re-design the whole lot

Chatting to people behind the camera is fine, as long as it's not done too much, but it is happening too much, on all channels, and it's annoying and a turn off (meaning the TV or computer lol). Cameraman needs to shut up, concentrate on the camera and it's position. It's not rocket science.

The model on set, should be doing everything possible to get calls. Yes, wavy wavy of the phones is repatative, but why not be clever, use your intuition, grab a piece of paper, write somethng on it, have fun with it. I loved Ree Petra's work on the mic yesterday, it was fantastic. Hearing the same thing over and over again gets boring. Also, try not to insult people who are not interested in sex talk or all that stuff and actually encourage people who may just want to chat. Dannii said once about just wanting her horny callers to keep her horny and not callers who just want a chat. That, i did not like one bit. Anyone who is not interested in that kind of call would more than likely turn off or call someone else. I can't stress this enough to the models on set/screen... ALL CALLERS ARE IMPORTANT, no matter what they talk about. When Dannii said that, it singled out another audience who don't have the pleasure of her on day shows as she does not do day shows, who may have wanted to call her, but when they hear that, i'll put them off calling for good.

For your final point, anyone could do better than that camerman right now

Oops... this kinda turned into a long ranting post. My apologies for that, but i needed to say it
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2015 11:26 by ILoveBrunettes.)
16-06-2015 11:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-06-2015 11:24 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  Also, try not to insult people who are not interested in sex talk or all that stuff and actually encourage people who may just want to chat. Dannii said once about just wanting her horny callers to keep her horny and not callers who just want a chat. That, i did not like one bit. Anyone who is not interested in that kind of call would more than likely turn off or call someone else. I can't stress this enough to the models on set/screen... ALL CALLERS ARE IMPORTANT, no matter what they talk about. When Dannii said that, it singled out another audience who don't have the pleasure of her on day shows as she does not do day shows, who may have wanted to call her, but when they hear that, i'll put them off calling for good.

It doesn't work like that on the nightshows (unless the lines are deadly quiet, I guess).

If a babe keeps one 'daytime' caller on the line, and 10 listeners hang up because of it, it's not good business.
16-06-2015 13:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(16-06-2015 11:24 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  For the full length shots, when a girl is kneeling down, there is a too much space at the bottom of the screen. Cannot understand why this is allowed. That camera could go in much closer and still get the best of the girl they are filming, all it would be is filling up the screen

Don't disagree with your post - only thing I would say about this particular comment and the cutting off tops of heads (which I agree is annoying) is that quite often the bottom half of the lady can be totally obscured by the onscreen graphics if the camera is zoomed in too much : I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes callers ask for the camera to be panned up or down because the graphics are in the way.
16-06-2015 22:08
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Did anyone else lose bs1 on FV at twenty past twelve or was it just me. Huh
19-06-2015 08:22
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

^ isn't that a good thing in the current climate Smile
19-06-2015 11:49
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(19-06-2015 11:49 )davetherave57 Wrote:  ^ isn't that a good thing in the current climate Smile

How am I supposed to complain about it if I can't see it.
19-06-2015 11:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd have thought if there is one thing the current babeshows are teaching us it's how to use our imaginations! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-06-2015 11:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(19-06-2015 11:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I'd have thought if there is one thing the current babeshows are teaching us it's how to use our imaginations! Wink

I will imagine Sophie and Mica had a full on lesbian experience last night. It will probably be a lot more exciting than what actually happened. Wink
19-06-2015 13:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(19-06-2015 11:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ I'd have thought if there is one thing the current babeshows are teaching us it's how to use our imaginations! Wink

In my imagination I believe that going to bed is likely to be a better option. Then I do actually go to bed and my imagination is vindicated Big Laugh Huh.

19-06-2015 13:38
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(19-06-2015 13:29 )Tractor boy Wrote:  

I will imagine Sophie and Mica had a full on lesbian experience last night. It will probably be a lot more exciting than what actually happened. Wink

Only 'probably'? Huh What babe shows have you been watching!? eek Wink
19-06-2015 13:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV