Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-06-2015 16:59 )ILoveBrunettes Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 16:28 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Since I've started watching the streams/capping, they've never been great (their FV channels could be a lot better, too (though they're not as bad as the streams)) - there seems to be these horizontal lines at the edges of 'objects' with movement, and lately, any movement just seems to blur - trying to get a particularly nice shot, in focus, that I am genuinely happy with, is getting nigh-on impossible! annoyed

Oh, and though not strictly to do with the stream/broadcast quality, don't get me started about the lighting! What the fuck! Huh annoyed

And then there's all the D.O.Gs on FV... annoyedannoyedannoyed

Are they actively trying to dissuade people from watching! Huh annoyed

I don't know anything about the technical side, but would it really cost all that much more to bump up the bitrate, and sort whatever other problems there are? Given the paucity of decent content, you'd think that getting a decent image, of the various babes that they have, should be pretty essential, not to mention rather basic! Sad

I guess this is just another symptom of the seeming disinterest of those in charge at Tamestation, theses days. Sad

Having said that, S66's stream last night, with Kandi Kay, was so bad, TS's looked like 4K in comparison! Surprised eek

SNIP
...This does not stop blurring when moving from happening though as the model's movement is out of anyones control (and we need movement around the set to keep it interesting).

SNIP

Yes, Lori's also to blame - all that bouncing around, shaking and slapping her ass, bouncing her tits...! Rolleyes Wink
14-06-2015 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(14-06-2015 17:31 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Yes, Lori's also to blame - all that bouncing around, shaking and slapping her ass, bouncing her tits...! Rolleyes Wink

On Sin TV Ree Petra does that a lot and it's really really hotness a lotness. Those boobs bouncing around like that, it's hypnoticly pleasing to the eye, can't get a screencap to save my life when it happens, but i don't care, Ree's big bouncy boobs jiggling up and down like that rule HeartHeartHeart

Of course this is the Babestation thread so I must get it back on topic...

What were we talking about again?

I seem to have got distracted... Blush Tongue laugh
14-06-2015 17:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I'm beginning to think that some of the women here are becoming allergic to looking into the camera lens. Most of them seem to only look off screen at a producer, as if they are directed nonstop or distracted by them chatting. Delia does this all the time, as does Mica, Lucy too, Sophie and a few others.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 00:02 by mrmann.)
15-06-2015 00:01
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(15-06-2015 00:01 )mrmann Wrote:  I'm beginning to think that some of the women here are becoming allergic to looking into the camera lens. Most of them seem to only look off screen at a producer, as if they are directed nonstop or distracted by them chatting. Delia does this all the time, as does Mica, Lucy too, Sophie and a few others.

Though she seems to get accused of many things, that's not something that Lori could be accused of (though I'm sure some will do so, anyway! Sad Rolleyes )

15-06-2015 00:24
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

The lighting on delia tonight, is literally blinding.
15-06-2015 01:42
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

Those last 4 photos just show how bad the lighting is on Babestation when the girls go anywhere near the camera. Just shows how poor and tacky the set up is in their studios, and how bad the producers experience with production values really are annoyed

Lovely screencaps of a lovely girl though Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2015 12:41 by ILoveBrunettes.)
15-06-2015 12:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The lighting was atrocious last night, especially on the bedroom set.
15-06-2015 13:17
ILoveBrunettes Offline
Crazy Fool

(15-06-2015 13:17 )Tractor boy Wrote:  The lighting was atrocious last night, especially on the bedroom set.

They need to look at the videos and see what happens when the girls move close to the camera - the current set up doesn't work as it is, the best solution, is overhead lighting for the set, lower level lighting for the closeups and to provide additional lighting for the set if needed. Lower level lighting can be two light boxes, each side of the camera, and gives great lighting when needed. It's common sense if they (the producers) payed any attention to the videos they have. Adding two new lights like that won't cost a lot of money, are easy to set up, and come in various sizes to suit the area you have to work with. It's so simple, sure, it might take some time to rig up, but they are a (cough-cough) professional company, should be no problem.

Then again, have you seen how wobbly some of the set walls are? Yikes Surprised
15-06-2015 13:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(15-06-2015 00:01 )mrmann Wrote:  I'm beginning to think that some of the women here are becoming allergic to looking into the camera lens. Most of them seem to only look off screen at a producer, as if they are directed nonstop or distracted by them chatting. Delia does this all the time, as does Mica, Lucy too, Sophie and a few others.

Not just to the producer or those off set. IMO, more often the eyeline is wrong (above the camera lense or were ever) because they are checking out their compliance monitor screen to see exactly what is being seen by the viewer. The babes are so worried about showing too much and hitting their best angles that it effects performance and the all-important interaction (the relaxed charisma and sensuality, they are trying to convey) with the audience.

To my mind, one of the worst problems with the style of modern day babeshows is visibly anxious babes obviously worried about compliance. It is totally detrimental to mood and the responses they are trying to provoke in the viewer.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-06-2015 00:10
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

The camera work is shocking for BS. Regularly the top of the girls head or her head is missing entirely but there's a good few inches if not more of the (very shoddily constructed) set/platform, and it'll be like that for minutes at a time. Oi Mr camera man. Stop chatting with your mates and pay attention to what the girls doing.

What BS ought to do is let a few of us forumites produce a show and show em how it's done. Lol
16-06-2015 09:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV