babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't want to hear moans from sky viewers tonight as they have unleashed on TV with Beth while us freeviewers have to go online or make do with the same one or two girls we get every bloody night.
29-05-2015 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Tonight might turn out decent after all. We're 15 mins in and Jenna Hoskins & Lucy Summers are both topless, with Dannii Harwood looking to follow suit.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
29-05-2015 22:17
tiger Offline
Junior Poster

a proper 2 4 1 tonight would be great with tonights line-up doubt we'll see it
29-05-2015 22:31
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(29-05-2015 14:20 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  There wasn't anyone of particular interest last night, but I planned to record TS1, to see what the FV 'exclusive' was like - When I checked a bit after 12, there didn't seem to be one Huh , so I stopped recording.

From what little I saw, Tamestation lived up to its name last night. Sad

Ditto... and then some! Sad
30-05-2015 11:08

After a couple of very poor nights on TS (IMO), Lori's presence tonight should provide some welcome relief (no pun intended! Rolleyes Wink ).

Whether she will be allowed to put on a decent show, however, remains to be seen, particularly as she's on TSX as well. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2015 17:51 by Censorship :-(.)
30-05-2015 17:47

(30-05-2015 17:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  After a couple of very poor nights on TS (IMO), Lori's presence tonight should provide some welcome relief (no pun intended! Rolleyes Wink ).

Whether she will be allowed to put on a decent show, however, remains to be seen, particularly as she's on TSX as well. bladewave

While not as good as Wednesday's show, once again, Lori put on a decent show, relatively speaking - looked good, moved around, got into some sexy positions, spreading her legs, showing off her ass etc, and brought her usual enthusiasm to the fore, with an overtly sexual performance, unlike many babes around these days, whose MO seems to be to do as little a possible, while shaking a phone. Sad

The POVCL, unfortunately, though predictably given TSX duties, was the all too common rubbish/deliberately censored camerwork variety, so a waste of time. Additionally, her final section, on BS Blue, was severely compromised by the 'sadine can' approach, with 3 babes on-screen, favoured by S66 & SIN-TV, and now spreading, it would seem. Even here, though, she did what little she could to try and make things interesting.

So, better than the the norm on TS these days, but, of course, it could be soooo much better.

In today's dire climate on the babe channels, we have to be thankful for what modest entertainment can be found, I guess.Sad
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2015 15:29 by Censorship :-(.)
31-05-2015 15:22

Was it my imagination, or was there a significant amount of 'nudity' across TS last night?

If so, a worrying development! Yes, good for those who seem to think 'nudity' is the 'be all and end all', but for those of us who don't find non-explicit, non-hand panty, movement/performance restricting 'nudity' particularly interesting, not good. Sad

Still, at least my favourite babe, Lori, manages to make it a bit less boring than most! Rolleyes
01-06-2015 13:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Again, it's be careful what you wish (or ask) for in babeshow land. We've already seen how some girls offer the caller's opinions back to us as gospel in justification for their same-y themes. It's quite right that they should listen to the people that are paying. So...

The babe show fan has two choices, if they don't like what they see: They can either boycott what they don't like or phone up and ask for something different next time. Each path has a chance of changing things if you think enough people are going to follow suit. Unfortunately, with the second option you add your number to the dreaded call stats data - something which may, counter productively, carry more weight to the channels than anything you say to the babe.

Take the the former option and you'll likely end up adding your voice in the wilderness like some of us on here.

And there it will stay, until the channels realise that this forum could be harnessed for all the passion it contains for their programming, even beyond the simple advertising that caps and vids provides. And if they cared to looked past the accusations of "whinging" they might find that a lot of what is written on these pages represents lost revenue to them... The list of disenfranchised former customers is growing. Right now BS (or any channel) could reclaim a significant bunch of these with the right moves; much longer and that money will be lost for good.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-06-2015 17:52
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well ive just come back from a weekend away,and although it was good to see a couple of climax stints on Freeview,it still upsets me that the splitting/taming issue is still not resolved,ah well at least i can watch S66 and Sin tv again,i would also like to express my sympathy to Freeviewers as having now seen both platforms they dont really have many options other than BS and for not as long as us Sky viewers,but i still think having a stronger,shorter show is far better than the longer tamer version we have had to put up with for far too long for no valid reason.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
01-06-2015 19:32

(01-06-2015 19:32 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Well ive just come back from a weekend away,and although it was good to see a couple of climax stints on Freeview,it still upsets me that the splitting/taming issue is still not resolved,ah well at least i can watch S66 and Sin tv again,i would also like to express my sympathy to Freeviewers as having now seen both platforms they dont really have many options other than BS and for not as long as us Sky viewers,but i still think having a stronger,shorter show is far better than the longer tamer version we have had to put up with for far too long for no valid reason.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

FTR, last night's FV exclusive was the first for 2-3 nights, and wasn't great anyway, thanks to the censorship. Sad
01-06-2015 21:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV