Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Not you on the paint as well Rex.
FFS what the heck have I started Bounce Rolleyes.
Bunch of bloody paint addicts Big Laugh.

12-05-2015 01:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Can I ask... Are these people that are running these Babechannels Absolutley stupid???

Come on... When a babe is speaking on the mic at least switch it on. It happens every night. Sometimes you can't hear the poor girl making her long speech or its sometimes making that crackling noise. It's not only BS it's on all the channels.

Even my little brother can do a better job a mic control. He used to DJ at family weddings and parties and as a little boy his mic never had any problems. These people running the channels should be professionals. But the are not. But hay what do we know.... We're just all a bunch of tossers!!!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
12-05-2015 01:54
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-05-2015 00:37 )forumdude Wrote:  BS wont get a penny from me until the shows go back to how they were 3 months ago!

This freeview stuff is nonsense and i recommend a complete boycott Important

3 Months? Surprised 3 years would be nearer the mark, IMO. Sad
12-05-2015 23:13

^
"I hear-by bring this meeting to order; first item on the agenda:-

I move that Scottishbloke & mrmann assume control at Tamestation – seconded?" Wink

Seriously, their piss-take was more entertaining than anything seen on this channel in a very long time - sad, but true! Sad
12-05-2015 23:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(12-05-2015 01:54 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Can I ask... Are these people that are running these Babechannels Absolutley stupid???

Errrrr well I hate to break it to you but........... Yes they really are that stupid bladewave.
Depressing isn't it?
I would stock up on some paint if I were you.
I would suggest having a cold shower but Rammy has used up the water supply of the whole of Western Europe thanks to a 'naked' (cough cough splutter splutter) Louise Porter on occasion WinkTongue.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 23:40 by Snooks.)
12-05-2015 23:40

I'm in a state of shock! shocked Lori is actually wearing a pair of black, high heel, thigh-high boots!!! eek

OK, so it's not quite on the same level as seeing Lori take a facial, but hey, I approve! Smile

Now, Lori, about that black, latex mini dress... Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 00:19 by Censorship :-(.)
13-05-2015 00:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ How can you tell, most of the time she's being filmed from the waist up (if you're lucky)
13-05-2015 00:19

(13-05-2015 00:19 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ How can you tell, most of the time she's being filmed from the waist up (if you're lucky)

I'm hyper observant, and dedicated to the cause (the cause being 'observing' Lori Wink )!

The D.O.Gs don't help either, but I'm sure I saw them (or was I dreaming?) Wink

I hope she keeps them for her later, 'non-dom' sections - then we'll get a much better view... hopefully!
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 00:29 by Censorship :-(.)
13-05-2015 00:24
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

You're not dreaming I saw them too, but for those that like that sort of thing I'd suggest it's a bit of a waste of time if the camera angles don't show them. Only now as I type this is the camera finally and briefly daring to stray below the waist occasionally.

I mean, I'm just an amateur and these type of shows aren't really my thing anyway so I don't really know what devotees of them want to see, but if the people that are into this like shots of boots and heels and the idea of being trampled on etc, and the producers are trying to appeal to this audience then why pick the alleyway set which is one of the narrowest and smallest and most hopeless for being able to show the whole babe in shot, instead one of the other sets where she can at least sit or lie and maybe put her feet up on a desk or something so they're in shot ? If that's a major selling point of these shows and something that callers for that type of show want to see then to my naïve eyes it's not delivering.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 00:32 by M-L-L.)
13-05-2015 00:26

(13-05-2015 00:26 )M-L-L Wrote:  You're not dreaming I saw them too, but for those that like that sort of thing I'd suggest it's a bit of a waste of time if the camera angles don't show them. Only now as I type this is the camera finally and briefly daring to stray below the waist occasionally.

I mean, I'm just an amateur and these type of shows aren't really my thing anyway so I don't really know what devotees of them want to see, but if the people that are into this like shots of boots and heels and the idea of being trampled on etc, and the producers are trying to appeal to this audience then why pick the alleyway set which is one of the narrowest and smallest and most hopeless for being able to show the whole babe in shot, instead one of the other sets where she can at least sit or lie and maybe put her feet up on a desk or something so they're in shot ? If that's a major selling point of these shows and something that callers for that type of show want to see then to my naïve eyes it's not delivering.

I'm not into DOM at all - I just dislike feet, so seeing Lori's covered up, which is almost unheard of, is a major improvement, IMO - if they happen to be in a nice pair of high heel boots, then so much the better! Blush
13-05-2015 00:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV