Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
is Lori doing a tease show?
10-05-2015 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(10-05-2015 01:23 )Joey 27 Wrote:  is Lori doing a tease show?

No she is doing a Dom show at the minute

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
10-05-2015 01:29
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Well i thought that BS1 on Sky could not any tamer than it has been recently,but tonight they have sunk lower,Lori came on at 10 pm and did a dom stint which although not my cup of tea,should not have prevented the babe who normally waists no time in stripping off to at least appear topless,and here we are at nearly 2am and she is covered up again,ive no idea what is going on at the moment,but to cover one of its biggest stars in order to sustain the current Freeview is stronger than Sky bollocks is a bad sign,and the preceeding stint by Sophie Hart was not exactly condusive to some of her recent shows,in summary BS1 on Sky is not really a proper nightshow anymore,still at least they have been good enough to inform us what is happening on Freeview by osg but it does not take away the anger felt by those of us who are not considered worthy of an equal strength show,it is quite simple really either they end this insane splitting policy or provide a stream for those of us who they no longer cater for,of course if they have looked at the figures and decided that they dont want Sky viewers money then good luck to them,because with current overall decline in babeshows and a new rival putting on some more than recognizable nightshows featuring some of the best ex BS babes they are gonna need all the luck they can get.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 12:11 by jimmyt73.)
10-05-2015 01:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-05-2015 00:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  There's something strange going on with BS...

BS seem to me to be adopting strange practices at present .

Great analysis mr.mystery! Stuff like this tells as much about the situation at BS as the boss did in his entire Q&A!

Do you think BS are preparing to move their fabled Dutch licence? All the changes in OSG marketing (BS1 on Sky now complying with Ofcom rules regarding that) and mic patter suggest it don't they?

(I presume they must need to move the NICAM licence to a potential FV-exclusive channel - not sure how Ofcom accredited these things. In any case it doesn't look like it is to be associated with the Sky version any more.)

BS must consider they need the extra capacity and marketing advantages of being away for satellite competition a great deal to drop the simulcasting and risk the ire of their Sky viewers.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 09:03 by ShandyHand.)
10-05-2015 07:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

BS has 4 channels on SKY, instead of duplicating the BS Blue feed can't they instead duplicate the freeview only exclusive instead then everybody is happy. But overall it was another dire night to forget on BS but in saying that how can I be too critical of BS when it was shocking stuff throughout the whole 900 EPG Huh
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 08:54 by Scottishbloke.)
10-05-2015 08:54
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(10-05-2015 00:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  At the time i post this, no Sky channel has any adverts for BS Cams, whereas on Freeview both BS1 and BS Xtra are showing OSG's adverts for BS Cams, like i said, this i find odd .

BS seem to me to be adopting strange practices at present .

Maybe its a way of combating sintv? remove any trace of website advertisement from their shows then make an anonymous complaint to the OFturd people about a babeshow advertising its site on skytv. A nice bit of friendly fire towards their competitors.

Basically cleaning themselves up and then pointing out how dirty everyone else is eek

BUt maybe im overestimating peoples pettiness. Big Laugh
10-05-2015 09:21
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Don't think you are because that sort of thing has happened before.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 09:36 by gunnar.)
10-05-2015 09:35
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ You mean 945 I assume sb. (Sorry I don't use the Sky numbering on my sat box so I'm not 100% up on them.)

It's worth going back to that Q&A occasionally, I think it can throw a little light on things as we see more of what's going on. The BS boss basically said he couldn't talk about that (either?). (He didn't confirm or deny that 945 was a separate issue to the FV v Sky one so it could be linked or not.)

What he actually said was: "Theres an economical strategy behind that channel that I can’t go into detail about." Which is meaningless management speak! There's a "economical strategy" behind all business ffs. Or at least there should be!

But the important thing is he didn't rule out what you suggest MAY be going to happen sb - and he wasn't exactly forthcoming on the subject, just as he wasn't about the FV thing.

If you are correct sb, I presume they haven't done it yet because they are still data gathering whilst we are in this unique situation. I assume they'd want to see how different content levels on the platforms effect call volumes while they can.

Or maybe they have different plans entirely for 945 and want to exploit their capacity even more. They certainly have the girls to fill yet another channel.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 11:15 by ShandyHand.)
10-05-2015 09:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The BS Boss spoke like a politician in my opinion in the way in which he used big fancy words to avoid answering the actual question. I sincerely hope that DJNES does get another Q&A Session organised and soon and this time hits him with the pressing issues first.

No offence to the first Q&A Session but I just felt a lot of the questions put forward to the BS Boss were of the trivial nature, ie - Who mixs the music etc etc...Rolleyes

I'm not blaming DJNES as his intentions were very good to ask the BS Boss every single question but this time if I could appeal to him to cut through all the trivial questions and straight to the ones that actually matter.

Yes Shandy it was 945 I was referring to.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 10:26 by Scottishbloke.)
10-05-2015 10:26
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^It would be interesting if we sent jimmyt73 instead of Dj NES to ask the questions because as pissed off as he is now with Babestation, he'd probably end up lamping the bloke.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 10:35 by gunnar.)
10-05-2015 10:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV