babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Madison is live right now exclusively reaching her peak on Freeview BS1, she has just been on the mic and shed some light on the difference in what they do when exclusive to Freeview BS1, and not on Sky BS1, Madison said "This is exclusive for the naughty Freeview viewers because freeview viewers are naughtier than the boring old Sky viewers".
So there you have it, the Sky viewers are old and boring (according to Madison) and the freeviewers are naughtier, so they get better shows lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 00:23 by mr mystery.)
09-05-2015 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

And I was watching online when Lori was on the Sky feed, and she said 'this is the only channel that the freeview viewers can't see right now so it should be easy to get through to me'. So that suggests that more calls come from freeviewers than sky ones.
09-05-2015 00:44
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

Who could possibly be getting any pleasure whatsoever from the nonsense that is currently taking place on channel 906?... Certainly not any heterosexual males; because there is nothing at all on view....

This leaves me to conclude that aside from deliberately frustrating the viewers - for financial purposes - because this level of denial is so blatant right now, that it is indeed only the sick whims of sadistic pleasure that is being pursued and derived by the Boss, and those behind the scenes at Babestation. I can only presume that they really enjoy looking forward to reading the comments of pissed-off/angry and frustrated males on these forums, each day. Because, there, I believe, is where the only pleasure from this nonsense is to be found: In the sick heads of sadists!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 01:12 by RUsure.)
09-05-2015 01:05
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

We may be boring us Sky viewers,but some of us have been there from its launch over ten years ago,so we are justified in feeling pissed off with a channel we watched,texted and called way before Freeviewers rocked up,also if what Madison has stated is correct its a very thin reason to explain what BS have doing recently and quite frankly an appaling piece of customer relations,just i thought BS but perhaps if you had been providing a more equal service in the first place Sky customers would not have got bored with your output,take BSX for example,on paper a good idea,but not being available on Sky was a big error for me,also although the idea of a BS babe going further than she can on tv is potentially appealing,there have quite a few problems,content strength,poor camerawork and above all lack of babes who want to go further,not to mention the very people who got this channel off the ground only being offered BSX through an unreliable webcam which used to ppv no commitment but is now members only,so excuse me if us Sky viewers are boring but so is the content you are providing at present,made worse by the latest strategy of the Freeview show strength being shown on the Sky feed by osg,presumably designed to riddicule us further.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 01:53 by jimmyt73.)
09-05-2015 01:19
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(09-05-2015 00:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  Madison said "This is exclusive for the naughty Freeview viewers because freeview viewers are naughtier than the boring old Sky viewers".

I'd take that with a very large pinch of salt , I don't think that's intended to be serious.
I'm not sure myself how making a particular show apparently more difficult to see by restricting what formats it goes out on might increase the revenue from it, but maybe it somehow does.

(09-05-2015 00:44 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  And I was watching online when Lori was on the Sky feed, and she said 'this is the only channel that the freeview viewers can't see right now so it should be easy to get through to me'. So that suggests that more calls come from freeviewers than sky ones.

Maybe, but it could also just mean that particular channel at that time has a more restricted pool of viewers than any of the others , therefore the odds are better of getting through ?

Don't they say a similar thing to Sky viewers before Freeview comes on the air - get calling now before all the Freeviewers turn up etc ?
09-05-2015 01:30
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(09-05-2015 01:19 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  We may be boring us Sky viewers,but some of us have been there from its launch over ten years ago,so we are justified in feeling pissed off with a channel we watched,texted and called way before Freeviewers rocked up,also if what Madison has stated is correct its a very thin reason to explain what BS have doing recently and quite frankly an appaling piece of customer relations,just i thought BS but perhaps if you had been providing a more equal service in the first place Sky customers would not have got bored with your output,take BSX for example,on paper a good idea,but not being available on Sky was a big error for me,also although the idea of a BS babe going further than she can on tv is potentially appealing,there have quite a few problems,content strength,poor camerawork and above all lack of babes who want to go further,not to mention the very people who got this channel off the ground only being offered BSX through an unreliable webcam which used to ppv no commitment but is now members only,so excuse me if us Sky viewers are boring but so is the content you are providing at present,made worse by the latest strategy of the Freeview show strength being shown on the Sky feed,presumably designed to riddicule us further.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

I genuinely believe that it is reasonable criticisms such as these - coming from the pissed-off public - that feeds their sadistic furnace.
09-05-2015 01:31
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

^Rest assured that while the current situation continues,my reasonable criticisms will continue this is one member who intends to fight on sadistic furnace or not till platform equality is restored.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
09-05-2015 01:49
mr mystery Away

(09-05-2015 01:30 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 00:21 )mr mystery Wrote:  Madison said "This is exclusive for the naughty Freeview viewers because freeview viewers are naughtier than the boring old Sky viewers".

I'd take that with a very large pinch of salt , I don't think that's intended to be serious.

Yes, i usually take what the girls say on screen, and what the channel reps and girls say on here and elsewhere with a pinch of salt .
But i'm not sure why they need to say stuff like that ?.
Most of the girls when they do the exclusive to freeview shows on BS1 specifically emphasise that they can go harder and be naughtier than when they are on Sky BS1, (and they usually are) and how much they love it when they are only on freeview .

Lori said something last night about how much she loves being exclusive to freeview, and like i posted Madison said what she did .
I'm guessing someone is telling them to keep emphasising that they are exclusive to freeview, and that they can do more naughtier shows than on Sky, and how much they like it when exclusive to Sky etc, but i'm not sure why they need to keep saying it, maybe they want the freeview viewers to feel special for some reason ?.
To me it comes across as showing favouritism towards freeview.
If i was a Sky only viewer i would probably take offence and make posts similar to jimmyt73 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 12:23 by mr mystery.)
09-05-2015 12:16
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I don't disagree with you on the point they're being told to be continually talking about "exclusive to Freeview", I just meant the bit about calling Sky viewers boring, that sounds like an off the cuff "funny".

I'd guess it's probably just a new marketing spin on the old "only certain viewers can see me so you've got more chance of getting through" patter they've done for years to try to drum up more calls; but this time it is backed up by deliberate splitting of shows rather than just some channels starting later in the night than others as normal.

If you spice that up and say it's not only a more exclusive show, but a dirtier one, and that you like doing these shows more, you're fooling viewers into a belief the babes might be more energetic/interesting in their performance and more attentive on the phone ?

And it may be true that these shows show slightly more than being shown on the other BS channels, but they are still relatively tame compared to earlier in the year and second half of last year ? 2-4-1's practically non existent ?

Solo Nakedness is still occurring on other channels outwith these "exclusive" sessions, not just in the "exclusive POV/listen/climax" or whatever you want to call it format. So I don't pretend to know what the logic in all this is.

EDIT : maybe it's an attempt to maximise revenue on the Freeview channel as it comes on at midnight for a concentrated period when the channel is likely to be busy with more casual callers before people flake out and leave it to the hardcore regulars later in the night - you get rid of all the Sky viewers that were in the queue at that point generating money without getting through (and who then have to sit tight and try again when they can see that babe again after an hour or so); and you try to build an expectation in the Freeview audience that they're getting a new and better service right at the top of their show for a limited time, without competition from Sky viewers calling during that period.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 13:36 by M-L-L.)
09-05-2015 13:28
mr mystery Away

There's something strange going on with BS, for a start the girls when exclusive to Freeview BS1 are allowed to do what they say they can't when on Sky BS1, there's probably various reason why they might want to show a different feed at certain times on Sky BS1 and Freeview BS1, but the girls on Sky BS1 aren't allowed to get naked and do the climax stints like they do on Freeview , why has Sky BS1 become the tamest of all the BS channels ?, the content isn't much difference on Sky BS1 to that of Freeview BS1 when exclusive to Freeview, but there is a difference and the girls aren't allowed to go as far on Sky, why is this ?.

Another thing iv'e noticed is that they have stopped the promotion of BSX on the Sky BS1 channel, even when the same girl is being shown on Sky and Freeview and she is on the mic promoting the BSX show, it isn't broadcast on Sky, this was evident tonight, from around 11pm to 11.30pm Lori was on Freeview Ch 174 and also on Sky Ch 906, she came on the mic a few times to promote that she was on BSX from 11.30 ish, she was shown and heard on freeview using the mic, but on Sky at the same time a different camera angle was used, she was only shown from the waist down and what she said wasn't broadcast on Sky.
The little box at the top right hand corner of the TV screen were they advertise BSX on freeview isn't shown on Sky BS1 either, it's has if they don't want any mention of BSX to be broadcast on Sky, up to not long ago they have always promoted BSX on Sky BS1, but not any longer .

Another thing i find odd is the lack of promotion on Sky of the BS Cams shows, for instance tonight on freeview BS Xtra from around 10pm they have been showing on screen in a little box in the bottom left hand corner adverts for the BS cam shows and what girls are on BS cams at that time etc, whereas on Sky BS Xtra at the same time the box isn't present and BS cams are no longer promoted on Sky at all to my knowledge, but they still are on Freeview.
At the time i post this, no Sky channel has any adverts for BS Cams, whereas on Freeview both BS1 and BS Xtra are showing OSG's adverts for BS Cams, like i said, this i find odd .

BS seem to me to be adopting strange practices at present .

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 00:48 by mr mystery.)
10-05-2015 00:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV