Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(02-05-2015 14:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(02-05-2015 08:12 )gunnar Wrote:  I didn't see Lori last night(because I have sky)Bounce so I don't know if she was any good or not.Big Grin

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1676061

^ just had a quick scan through the Lori freeview performance and it wasn't too bad. I would say it's definitely a lot more explicit than what has been shown recently on Sky.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
02-05-2015 14:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(02-05-2015 14:24 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I presume if Labour win the election the forum will be nationalised and then we'll all own it. Admin will then become Lord Admin of Babeshows Bounce

Only if he's not a Non Dom lol.

Labour wouldn't nationalise anything the pound would plummet faster than something that plummets very fast indeed- they couldn't nationalise a paper bag atm.
02-05-2015 14:31
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2015 14:24 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I presume if Labour win the election the forum will be nationalised and then we'll all own it. Admin will then become Lord Admin of Babeshows Bounce

^Won't we all be co lords & Ladies of babeshows.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

If the Tories win they will privatize the forum and then sell shares in it.
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ which will all be mopped up by the banks advising on the privatisation at a cheap knock down rate, and then flogged off again after a few months at enormous profit, just after the forum scales down the number of threads in service and introduces a "Pay To Post" policy.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 14:33 by M-L-L.)
02-05-2015 14:32
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(02-05-2015 03:00 )van manderpootz Wrote:  The usual outbreak of Lori-itis has occurred.Does this girl never take a break? It's come to the stage when I can't remember a time when she's not ever on screen.

I know this is crazy talk, but I've come up with an amazing concept - for babes that I don't like/have no interest in, (drum roll, please)... I don't watch them! eek

See, I told you it was crazy, but worth a try, perhaps? Rolleyes Wink
02-05-2015 14:34
maximust Offline

Its just such a shame how far downhill babestation has gone recently, they seem to not care at all about the paying public. Considering how good they originally were, I can only put it down to change in production team values in turn having a knock on effect on the performances of the girls
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 21:40 by maximust.)
02-05-2015 14:54
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(02-05-2015 14:31 )Tractor boy Wrote:  

If the Tories win they will privatize the forum and then sell shares in it.

The worst thing that could happen would be a complete shock win for the green party. As they would most probably shut down the forum to save on electricity, and help stop global warming.

But luckily for us I personally think there would be more chance of Elvis Presley being found alive on MarsBig Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
02-05-2015 17:08
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(02-05-2015 14:32 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ which will all be mopped up by the banks advising on the privatisation at a cheap knock down rate, and then flogged off again after a few months at enormous profit, just after the forum scales down the number of threads in service and introduces a "Pay To Post" policy.

Just as long as the forum isn't taken over by foreign investors, who then shut it down and move it abroadWink

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
02-05-2015 17:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

No the foreign investors would keep the forum here for tax reasons, but they would stuff it with unoccupied/inactive accounts not posting anything, thereby driving up the price of membership for all other accounts (it would of course naturally no longer be free to register; it would be a profit-making investment vehicle after all)
02-05-2015 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV