babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-04-2015 01:47 )REX MASTER Wrote:  That's beacuse she on all the time and on all the channels for most of the night and she does the same routine for the past 3 or so years, nothing has changed.

Ok, so you've covered Preeti there, but what about Lori?
21-04-2015 01:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

^^^^^^ No chance have I described Ms Preeti in my statement dude. Just look at Ms Preeti Thread, and you will see by the kind hard working members of this fourm the Caps & Vids in her thread all vary in terms of variety in her performances over the past few years. She uses all the different sets and different outfits to match her style of show. Everytime Ms Preeti is on we see different outfits and in various positions. She also uses Oil.

As for Lori look at her Caps & Vids... Night after night month after month year after year all her shows are the same and the Caps and Vids prove my point. Lack of outfits, Lack of different positions, Lack of Oil and does not adapt to the different sets. I mean what is the point of having a office set when you don't adapt to the roll play.

And as for usual suspects their is Only One Usual Suspect That Is Lori. Ms Preeti is on about twice or three times aweek as for Lori she's on more than four times a weeks. Look I don't dislike Lori but I'm just bored of the lack of imagination from her over the past 3 years. And before someone says well don't watch her but how is that possible when ever I flick over the the BS channels and Bam Lori Pops Up.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-04-2015 02:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2015 23:49 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ More laboriously than that I'm afraid - recording to HDD, transferring to DVD, ripping DVD and converting to a file size small enough to upload. Why make life easy for yourself ? laugh

Haha old skool method before the invention of streams

To be honest this freeview been coming for years they have been treating sky viewers with contempt since least 2009 when all channels went freeview and then we lost channel so they could have bsx

its the fact they have an almost monopoly on freeview well part from xxxpanded

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-04-2015 06:02
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Not to be pedantic or anything, but since they brightened up the lighting it's really took away the atmosphere.
21-04-2015 07:10
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

At midnight on bs1 last night Maddie was on freeview and Danni on sky. Maddie said her show was exclusive to fv and she was allowed to go much harder, so it seems to be official that bs1 fv is now the naughty channel. The real winners are those who can access both sky and fv as they now have an extra channel.
21-04-2015 08:24
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

I saw/heard this too, but if you don't have fv there's no need to worry as your not missing anything...it's still shit...nowhere as hard as it was was a month or so ago!

BS is a total mess right now...still no explanation as to why it's gone softer and off sky? I have never called the channels myself but surely the guys that do deserve to be told why...not a good way to treat your loyal fans who make you all your money annoyedHuhannoyed
21-04-2015 09:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(21-04-2015 08:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  At midnight on bs1 last night Maddie was on freeview and Danni on sky. Maddie said her show was exclusive to fv and she was allowed to go much harder, so it seems to be official that bs1 fv is now the naughty channel. The real winners are those who can access both sky and fv as they now have an extra channel.

That's laughable, as judging from what I saw of it there was nothing 'harder' about it. Just because a 'babe' says something on air, don't take it as fact. More BS bs.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-04-2015 09:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I always thought that Freeview was always softer shows than Sky in fact thats why us Sky viewers got shafted when they went freeview the tone change

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-04-2015 09:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(21-04-2015 09:58 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 08:24 )Tractor boy Wrote:  At midnight on bs1 last night Maddie was on freeview and Danni on sky. Maddie said her show was exclusive to fv and she was allowed to go much harder, so it seems to be official that bs1 fv is now the naughty channel. The real winners are those who can access both sky and fv as they now have an extra channel.

That's laughable, as judging from what I saw of it there was nothing 'harder' about it. Just because a 'babe' says something on air, don't take it as fact. More BS bs.
I agree it wasn't harder, I was only repeating what Maddie said.the standard has definitely dropped since the new year.
21-04-2015 10:13
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Is it possible that any changes in kind of material broadcast are explained by a change in personnel? It seems that some of the Babestation staff left for Sin TV a month ago and one of the girls even tweeted about a floor manager leaving. It's been mentioned previously in this thread and Mellie D has confirmed that Sin TV have ex-Babestation personnel. So could Babestation having a number of new staff and different people working on the shows now mean that there's been some realignment of production and the new staff are coming at things from a different angle?
21-04-2015 10:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV