Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
or possibly Waitrose

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-04-2015 10:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(14-04-2015 10:12 )Tractor boy Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 00:29 )Joey 27 Wrote:  will we ever see a 2-4-1 again

Only in Morrison's laugh

Coming to a supermarket near you then? P or is it BOGOF?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-04-2015 10:33
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Having been away for the past few weeks I'm not sure exactly what has gone on. Can anyone please fill me in? Admittedly I only watch when Beth is on , but seeing as she hasn't been on since I returned I'm slightly in the dark. Was it a drastic change or did it happen slowly over the last few weeks? Thanks for any replies.
14-04-2015 12:47
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The channel seems to be heavily censored recently ( either by themselves or outside forces ). There has been no 241,s and the girls haven't been getting naked either, ever Lori has been covered up. With Beth not being on bs nights for the last couple of weeks this is probably the lowest I have seen the channel. Only when Beth is back on nights will the channel be worth staying "up" for, and I mean that in both senses of the word.
14-04-2015 14:26
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

They usually tame down the Sky/Freeview shows when business is slow with BSX and unleashed.
14-04-2015 14:44
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I imagine during the week, without live shows, the business for bsx isn't just slow, it must grind to a halt.
14-04-2015 14:52
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(13-04-2015 23:07 )dave34 Wrote:  Babestation are not the only babe channel on Freeview as there is xpanded TV to
So they have got a bit of competition also don't forget Asian connections is also on free view as well even though it's just for two hours

I stand corrected, thanks for letting me know.
Tbh my knowledge of the smaller channels is limited compared to most people as they hold no interest to me. In fact my only interest in Babestation at all is because Caty & Mica are there; if they both left then (to channel my inner Sb) I couldn’t give a fuck.

(14-04-2015 12:47 )AprilFools Wrote:  Having been away for the past few weeks I'm not sure exactly what has gone on. Can anyone please fill me in?

Basically Scottishbloke is getting his knickers in a twist (but strangely keeping them on) that he can’t see Lori’s landing strip as much anymore.

(14-04-2015 00:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  All I want to know is what's the fucking deal with this channel being censored to fuck. I've sung its praises for a long time on this forum but I really don't want to say too much at this moment in time until we know exactly as to the reasons why.

Here’s an idea; why don’t you ring Lori and ask her what the fuck’s she playing at by not taking her knickers off anymore. As it would be in her best interests to keep you on the line as long as possible she’s bound to give you a detailed explanation. Wink

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
14-04-2015 18:21
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All I will say with regards to Lori Buckby. I remember when reading that a lot of members were slating her for always getting naked to be very careful for what they wish for. Anyway despite all the obvious restrictions put on Lori last night she still managed to pull a nice stint in the alleyway out of the bag.

Once again all I'll say is hopefully once this whole shit storm has blown over then I still hope to see BS restored back to what we seen previous. Fingers crossed Rolleyes
14-04-2015 19:56
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2015 19:56 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  All I will say with regards to Lori Buckby. I remember when reading that a lot of members were slating her for always getting naked to be very careful for what they wish for. Anyway despite all the obvious restrictions put on Lori last night she still managed to pull a nice stint in the alleyway out of the bag.

Once again all I'll say is hopefully once this whole shit storm has blown over then I still hope to see BS restored back to what we seen previous. Fingers crossed Rolleyes

Fingers Crossed and Legs Uncrossed Smile
What's all this with Lori... when she isn't jibber jabbering on the mic every 20 seconds,she always puts on a fairly good show, well in my eyes she does.
14-04-2015 20:23
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Memo to the absolutely gorgeous Mica Martinez.... Caty wants her leather thong (unwashed) Back Smile
14-04-2015 20:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV