babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Not sure what's going on with 945 tonight as its NOT showing a simulcast of bs blue but Is showing danni harwood on screen with a "babestation catchup " logo

Don't see danni being on the schedule for tonight unless mistaken?
26-03-2015 00:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Why is the hospital bed on Blue and not BS1? Seems a better fit than the boring office.
26-03-2015 01:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

No Danni isn't on the show tonight, 945 is not live. Its the same show that was on last week. BS need to get the numbers off the screen as if not it could land them right in the shit with you know who Rolleyes
26-03-2015 01:16
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2015 01:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  No Danni isn't on the show tonight, 945 is not live. Its the same show that was on last week. BS need to get the numbers off the screen as if not it could land them right in the shit with you know who Rolleyes
It does say BABESTATION CATCHUP clearly on screen, and, Did you miss this show?
Didn't Bangbabes in it's last days show recorded shows without saying so?

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
26-03-2015 01:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I know it says Babestation Catchup. The show itself isn't the issue, it's the numbers on the screen, it's false advertising and my understanding is that it's a breach of ofcom current rules.

Yes Bangbabes also did that for which I think ofcom also wrapped their knuckles for.
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 01:27 by Scottishbloke.)
26-03-2015 01:27
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

It's not false advertising unless you are drunk or gullible
It does say you can call into more sexy babes now
I think Babestation are covering themselves legally, maybe just with a hand thong, but it is legit. Caveat emptor

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
26-03-2015 01:40
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes well the show that is broadcast is from Xtra. What I do find crazy is that they are not using 945 to broadcast an additional babe onto, instead we have Beth and Leigh both on split screen on BS1.
26-03-2015 01:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(26-03-2015 01:27 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes I know it says Babestation Catchup. The show itself isn't the issue, it's the numbers on the screen, it's false advertising and my understanding is that it's a breach of ofcom current rules.

There is a message that scrolls along the bottom of the screen that says "calls connected to the offscreen service only" .
So i should think they are covering themselves with this message .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 01:56 by mr mystery.)
26-03-2015 01:55
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Was watching Ms Jasmine Jones yesterday on BS Daytime and I loved what I saw from BS.

Between 12pm and 1pm BS and Jasmine gave viewers the chance to vote as to which set Jasmine should be on after she came back from her break. The choice was either the Alyway or Pool Tabe sets. Viewers were voting and at the bottom of the screen there was a poll as to which set was winning the most votes. Then Ms Jasmine went on here break and 15mins later appeared on the Pool Table cause that won the most votes. And she said look guys I'm on the set you want me in... Loved that Option BS gave its viewers.

Think BS should do this on the nightshows. A babe can give viewers the option of 3 sets and 3 different outfits that they can wear. Which Poll receives the most votes the babe can return after her break on that set and in that outfit. This would be a fantastic way for babes to interact with calls. Plus viewers won't get bored of the same sets.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
26-03-2015 02:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Now that is an excellent idea.
It would be a positive way of interacting with the viewers to generate what they want to see.
I insist on the inclusion of a water based set at least 99.9% of the time however Wink Big Laugh.

26-03-2015 03:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV