babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It really is strange. I don't like much swearing, but unless the women are only swearing while on the mic, then I don't see why they can't say the occasional F word or whatever else. Why change the rules, if you're just going to censor them again? It's like these channels can't stick to one rule, and are always changing things and being hypocritical. I think they should relax the nudity censorship a bit Smile
29-08-2010 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-08-2010 14:03 )mrmann Wrote:  . I think they should relax the nudity censorship a bit Smile
Yes i agree , only a few years ago around the end of 2007 the Cellcast girls were allowed to go naked full frontal on premium rate unencrypted phone channels , on the Cellcast Sky tv unencrypted show "Sex Station" (re-branded has Partyland) when a girl received 15 txt messages with the word strip included the girl used to do a short full frontal strip with everything on show . The Sportxxx girls used to bring dildo's into the studio and pussy rubbing was allowed in close up on all no encrypted live babe channels (knickers on of course). Every year Ofcom brings out new and more censored rules for the babe shows . This years load Ofcom bollocks states that babe shows on freeview should not be shown before 12am .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2010 16:24 by mr mystery.)
29-08-2010 15:50
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes it is starnge how it seems full frontal nudity seems to be frowned upon, yet a couple of weeks ago I think it was, I was flashing through the channels and stumbled across that sex program with Catherine Hood, what did they show before midnight and uncensored, but a man ejaculating, because this is classed as educational it is allowed to be broadcast.
29-08-2010 19:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2010 19:04 )matt38 Wrote:  Yes it is starnge how it seems full frontal nudity seems to be frowned upon, yet a couple of weeks ago I think it was, I was flashing through the channels and stumbled across that sex program with Catherine Hood, what did they show before midnight and uncensored, but a man ejaculating, because this is classed as educational it is allowed to be broadcast.

I saw something like that before, and just as graphic. Offcom should know that people get turned on by educational programs as well Tongue

I watched a program last night about a woman in London who wanted to express her confidence in her body by stripping naked in a public mall. Public nudity is usually an arrestable offense, yet this woman was allowed to strip, all for the sake of a TV show. She got on the runway and managed to take all of her clothes off, but only exposed her butt due to nervousness. That's all fine and well, and I'm not a prude, but you can't change the law when you want to. We can't see a naked woman on the adult channels even past the watershed, yet a woman is allowed to go completely nude in a mall (NOT closed off from the public) because it's about having body confidence??? WTF!!! I'm not a very uptight person, but stuff like this does my head in Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2010 20:16 by mrmann.)
29-08-2010 20:11
waugh23 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Where can i watch Partyland on the net? Only wanna see the lovely ella
31-08-2010 00:39
88sparky88 Offline
Paige Tyler's Bum's Best Friend

[split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Georgie has just shown us fully shaven down below by accident on BS

time 23.20
time on the screen countdown clock 5:58

good times!Tongue

Favorite Bums : - 1st Dionne Daniels - 2nd Paige Tyler 3rd Ella Jolie
Favorite Girls 1st Dionne Daniels - 2nd Gemma Hiles - 3rd Paige Tyler
03-09-2010 23:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
I missed that incident, but I have to say that so far, Babestation is easily beating Elite tonight! Georgie's show on 906 has been terrific, with a great performance, great camera work and not much childish censorship. The same can be said for Karina's show on 910, which has been amazing as well!

Babestation is killing the competition tonight! Way to go !!!

SmileSmileSmile
04-09-2010 00:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(22-08-2010 01:01 )vila Wrote:  The shower has been missing for months. Don't understand that at all - some of the best sessions have been in there.

Judging by last night and tonight, someone in the studio has been catching up with posts in this thread! Tongue
04-09-2010 03:34
sonofapaddy Online
Ó Dubhghaill

The mic was left on for a bit when Leigh was on and she was talking so fast the caller couldn't get a word in edge ways.Plus where have all the girl callers gone,once it was 10 a night and sometimes 3 on all channels,tonight hardly any,maybe BS have giving the girl callers the night off !
04-09-2010 06:05
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: [split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(03-09-2010 23:22 )88sparky88 Wrote:  Georgie has just shown us fully shaven down below by accident on BS

time 23.20
time on the screen countdown clock 5:58

good times!Tongue

There was nothing like that at countdown clock = 5.58 on Freeview ch96 around 11.20pm last night, first pic
This was the nearest we saw at countdown = 6.11, second pic

[Image: 2010_09_04_0930.jpg]
04-09-2010 09:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV