babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-02-2015 17:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  They won't have lost their Dutch licence because the channel was still broadcasting on Sky and freeview all night, and still is broadcasting on Sky right now .

You never know, we might be luckyTongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
25-02-2015 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(24-02-2015 17:28 )polo249 Wrote:  I have noticed since Dannii was on things have got a lot more tamer, i was going to post about it....now this....hope all is well!

Tamer? She didn't seem it during her office show tonight Big Grin
26-02-2015 01:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

With regards to the show tonight I thought it was flawless from start to finish. I thought that the 2 for 1 between Danni and Lucy was quite simply magnificent Smile

Moving on, surely it must be costing Cellcast a lot of money to be duplicating Babestation Blue on 2 different channels. ETV has officially come to an end but the issue for what exactly to do with channel 945 still goes on.

I mentioned the other day that on the Babestation webpage they are promoting the Babestation Germany stream, I sort of get the feeling that Cellcast are targeting them to fill in the vacant slot. Unlike ETV Babestation Germany or BS24 as it's more commonly known appears to follow the same set of rules as it's UK counterparts.

Also because the show is based in Germany they might be able to use their existing licence too so as not to make the same mistakes that ETV did. Currently 945 holds an ofcom licence but if Cellcast were to directly hand over 945 to their European counterparts then a more amicable solution could be resolved.
26-02-2015 07:38
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Literally don't know where to look on the three Babestation channels tonight Surprised. Dannii, Lucy and Caty all in full out naked mode at the same time
27-02-2015 01:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Looks like the massage table has returned,all Lucy needs now is some oil and someone to massage.TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

im always open to positive change
27-02-2015 01:34
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Excellent..... Fainly Babestation has brought back the massage table.... Great night to have it back!!!!

Now let's get Ms Harwood, Ms Martinez and Ms Cole on it... Any mix of these three babes for a Oil Drenched 2 for 1 sexual massage session.....Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-02-2015 01:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Babestation Smashing It Tonight.... Which Channel Do I Watch???

Ms Harwood & Ms Summers Drenched In Oil On The Massage Table On BS1
Ms Emma Bouncing Her Sexy Ass In The Office On Xtra
Ms Martinez & Ms Cole Getting Filthy In The Alyway On Blue

Spoiled For Choice.... Well Done Babestation

If I Did Not Have Sky+ What Would I Do

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-02-2015 02:38
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I thought it was another fantastic night at Babestation HQ Big Grin What a master stroke too bringing back the massage table Tongue

Sadly I wasn't able to enjoy it all that much as my laptop crashed completely and I've only just managed to do a factory restore after spending the entire night trying desperately to fix it but to no avail Huh

Thankfully Sm© managed to capture the brilliant 2 for 1 between Lucy and Danni which was the highlight of the night for me.

Once again hats off to Babestation - Top marks all round Big Grin
27-02-2015 09:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The massage table is back by popular demand. It's only taken the bs hierarchy three months to figure out that the punters want it back but better late than never.
27-02-2015 11:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

They don't listen to us mere mortals...
It just takes time for the penny to rattle around upstairs before it reaches the parts others don't Smile
27-02-2015 18:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV