Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I wonder what's going on with BS1?
24-02-2015 04:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2015 04:09 )mrmann Wrote:  I wonder what's going on with BS1?

Well after the last few days maybe higher forces have intervened........
24-02-2015 06:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Wonder what happened to BS1 last night,i know its mostly a bsx informercial but to have no one onscreen for most of the latter part of last night and no explanation as to what happened is not good,i hope they have not lost their Dutch license in the very same week that they make the best signing to exploit their unique advantage,also still think the climax lines should be reinstated as some babes who were good at them have looked a little lost in how to make themselves stand out since their demise.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
24-02-2015 16:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

gotta be something big because surely if there was a problem with the bs1 set or techinical bits and doodah they would just have switched and broadcasted blue or extra on the channel

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 16:40 by HannahsPet.)
24-02-2015 16:39
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(24-02-2015 16:35 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Wonder what happened to BS1 last night,i know its mostly a bsx informercial but to have no one onscreen for most of the latter part of last night and no explanation as to what happened is not good,i hope they have not lost their Dutch license in the very same week that they make the best signing to exploit their unique advantage,also still think the climax lines should be reinstated as some babes who were good at them have looked a little lost in how to make themselves stand out since their demise.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

They won't have lost their Dutch licence because the channel was still broadcasting on Sky and freeview all night, and still is broadcasting on Sky right now .

It was all a bit odd, the on screen phone numbers disappeared and were replaced by the black adult 18+ warning OSG that covers about a third of the screen, they usually put this to screen at the begging of the shows and at various times through out the night.
I think Lilly Roma was on screen to start with when the phone numbers disappeared, she used this time to promote BSX and her pic/vid downloads ets, Lori then came on and did the same, the BS Cam site was being advertised, as was BSX and Lori's and the other girls mobile phone pic downloads, all was missing was a phone and the on screen numbers, after a while Lori left the set, leaving just the set being broadcast and the adverts for various BS services .,

So was it just some sort of problem with the phone line and OSG's ?, RLC had this problem a few days ago were they couldn't get the OSG's to appear on screen .
Maybe they thought it better to promote BSX, BS Cams and the girls pic/vid downloads instead of simulcasting one of the other channels ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 17:21 by mr mystery.)
24-02-2015 17:17
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

I have noticed since Dannii was on things have got a lot more tamer, i was going to post about it....now this....hope all is well!
24-02-2015 17:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

they seem to be having issues all over today. none of there streams are connecting via the usual websites..
the streams are live and stable on vlc/xbmc/iptv just something on the firestorm side wont let them connect.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-02-2015 19:08
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

Ok time to turn BS1 off, Lori has just come on (yawn) I was enjoying Sophie!
25-02-2015 00:03
HEX!T Away
Retired

(24-02-2015 19:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  they seem to be having issues all over today. none of there streams are connecting via the usual websites..
the streams are live and stable on vlc/xbmc/iptv just something on the firestorm side wont let them connect.

and again tonight. studio66 and babestation.
both still working on the vlc/xbmc/iptv playlist. so if you dont have it grab it.
*edit
00::54am studio66 are back up

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 01:54 by HEX!T.)
25-02-2015 01:52
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(24-02-2015 17:28 )polo249 Wrote:  hope all is well!

We can hope notBig GrinBig GrinBig Grinlaugh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 20:11 by iluvcathy.)
25-02-2015 18:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV