babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Where did I get the idea that Sasha had gone?
30-10-2009 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(29-10-2009 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  last night was a case of deja vu as 4 of the 7 babes on last night were on tuesday night too (yvette, louise, stevie and charlie). and there was times when they did look tired

My thoughts exactly.Going back to my earlier post I don't find looking at knackered girls particularly sexy and I'm sure not many others do.

Sadly though I imagine if there has been a bit of a cull then the girls may be under pressure to do more shifts .And whereas in most other areas of life and the media you will get an explanation and maybe even a list of those sacked/left in this industry I don't expect for one minute that anyone is going to come on to this forum for instance and tell us anything so outlandish as THE TRUTHSurprised

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
30-10-2009 12:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think the cull has had an effect as the number of babes on each night has got smaller from 9 on thursday to just 6 last night. and louise has now done 3 nights in a row

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2009 12:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(29-10-2009 21:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Even with Flo leaving, they still have 31 girls left who have all done the night shows.
Don't think I've missed any out. In no particular order they are

Dani, Geri, Dionne, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Jemma Jey, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

With Flo leaving, at least 22 girls have gone in the last 6 months.

Now Jemma has gone, I thought I'd update this
Girls remaining now 30. (not sure about Sasha)
23 girls have now gone.
30-10-2009 12:55
britbabesrule Offline
Apprentice Poster

To me, 23 girls leaving over 6 months doesn't seem MAJOR high, it's still a good few but I would think that being a girl on these stations is quite a delicate position to be in. They just employ so many girls, and have new ones starting all the time, they it's inevitable you'll get ones falling off the back now and then.

30 girls is still more than enough for us, haha, especially as it does include most of the classic oldskool bs girls like dani and dionne. Gotta love em.
30-10-2009 13:29
britbabesrule Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
(01-04-2009 02:01 )babefinder Wrote:  
tara lee babestation Wrote:i never flashed from the start, and its not down to us girls. its down to off com they make the rules and we have to stick by them. they have got more strict over time and because of there being so many shows now the rules get worse. if we do some thing wrong babestation will get fined and the girl gets in trouble. as boring as it sounds if we stick to the rules we dont get fined and stay on air and no trouble. sorry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whats the deal with bangbabes they get a few pussy shots everynow and again tara

You're not actually legally allowed to show pussy on non-subscription channels. If anyone from Ofcom was watching, or anyone complained, they'd probably be hit with a fine quicker than you can say "I just saw her pussy!!" - but no one complains because no one watches the shows who doesn't want to see tits and arse.
30-10-2009 13:50
larrydavid Offline
Senior Poster

(23-10-2009 18:05 )bytor Wrote:  Anyone else finding the constant girl swapping between the channels annoying?

YES! There's one in particular that I had to turn the channel to avoid and she scampered across to the other one I was watching. She KNEW!laugh

I think, therefore I'm not from Essex
31-10-2009 01:43
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

(30-10-2009 12:55 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(29-10-2009 21:06 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Even with Flo leaving, they still have 31 girls left who have all done the night shows.
Don't think I've missed any out. In no particular order they are

Dani, Geri, Dionne, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Jemma Jey, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

With Flo leaving, at least 22 girls have gone in the last 6 months.

Now Jemma has gone, I thought I'd update this
Girls remaining now 30. (not sure about Sasha)
23 girls have now gone.

Hmm.. this reminds me of the film Battle Royale "Girls #5 Flo, gone"

Sad to see them go, it's been mad this week though - 4 girls in the past 5 days is that? (Flo, Rachel, Jemma, Dionne). Hopefully no one else is due to leave soon for whatever reason, but if they have to go, they have to.

EDIT: Was there a 2 4 1 between either Lori, Paige or Reede this morning? I requested it but wasn't able to watch or record the rest of the show unfortunately.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 13:01 by Yojimbo.)
31-10-2009 02:46
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Latest updated list after Dionne has now left.
They now have 29 remaining (including Sasha who I'm not sure is still available)
In no particular order they are
Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

24 girls have now gone in the last 6 months.
31-10-2009 15:00
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Was able to watch the new format for the first time last night and was pleasantly surprised, a vast improvement to what was being dished up. Saying that though I am going to give you some thoughts I have on what could go onto the show, and if other people like them and get behind them, then perhaps if anyone from the station or Cellcast see them they might start. I'll start of by saying that I think they could add just a few more sets, for me these could include something like a kitchen scene, a gym area, a massage table area, and something like a beach/sun lounger area, and a paddling pool, i'll explain why. Last night I started to get a bit bored with seeing the girls rotating on the same set, so how about this for an idea, with the sets they have and if they add what I have just included, why not let the girls chose what sets they like and then run a continous theme all through the night. For example I'll use Camilla, she could start off by having breakfast, spilling milk down those new boobs, drinking her yogut, spilling this as well then rubbing it in, you get the idea, then when her time is up, she could then say she is off to work, thus a secetary scene, next after this she might say she is off to unwind this could be at the gym, or a massage, got the idea. What I think would work is if the girls don't say where they will go next, thus leaving that bit of mystery and excitement there. I added the massage and beach sun lounger sets because then you could have two girls on screen at the same time, what is wrong with the beach set with girls rubbing in sun tan lotion onto each other, I know people will say it will be banned and offend people but if you go to the continent next summer you will see girls doing this all the time. I am going to add that I think that the girls could get away with going nude and still be seen on screen, if you look at the tabloids when this country has a hot spell how many pictures are their of girls on the beach topless with their bikini bottoms off but folded into a neat triangle on there lower regions, they are topless and nude, but not showing everything, why can't this be done with the girls on screen. As for me this cover up is far more sexy then seeing everything on show alay Amanda. There you go, a bit more then intended, but if the channel takes a look on here as it looks like their might have then some of this could take off.
31-10-2009 19:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV