babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Wink OK , I'm quite drunk right now : but can somebody explain to me why Tiffany (OK now Lori- Tiffany's just disappeared) is on the set of the Kenny Everett Television show circa 1980s ? Surprisedeek

What's with all the TV's on the wall ? eekHuh

Now if they were actually showing something - like a realtime reverse angle view of the girl - ie. from behind - for instance Bounce now that would be worthwhile ! Big Laugh
11-01-2015 03:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

If they took away the television sets, there is a perfectly good metal pole there that could be put to better use.
11-01-2015 03:35
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

OK while I'm at it :

I think this is the second night in a row they've got Caty Cole on that platform set and seem to be filming her from a distant and slightly elevated camera position that seems to make her look even more tiny than I imagine she actually is
(apologies to Caty if she is a strapping 6 foot tall, but I've always assumed she is rather diminutive)

I suppose what I'm really saying is - FFS get the camera closer and have some decent views.

Of course, in the time it's taken me to drunkenly compose and type this, they have of course changed the camera angle, making this post wholly redundant. The camera operator, however, in the exact ironical opposition to being rendered redundant, lives to fight another day.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 03:52 by M-L-L.)
11-01-2015 03:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink And continuing the cynical mood :
here comes Tiffany to join a topless and bottomless Madison; giving all the appearance and illusion of being a potentially dangerous 2-4-1 performer and being outrageous and "on the edge" - mainly assisted by Madison's facial expressions of shock and amusement as Tiffany lunges and bounces at her in a semi-comical manner - but without Tiffany actually revealing so much as a nipple herself. laugh

EDIT - looks like Madison's been left to her own devices now to try and recover some semblance of pretence at sexual excitement - as opposed to comical knock-about farce. I'm not one for watersports anyway - but that last segment really was just taking the piss - I pity any poor callers on the other end of the phone during it, God knows what that must have been like.
I know the whole business of pretending to be sexy for random invisible strangers must actually be comical to the girls themselves when they're in a non-glamorous tatty studio not feeling the least bit sexy - but at least try and pretend and not just be doing OTT ridiculous thrashing about and hooting with laughter at each other at the comical results of it.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 04:28 by M-L-L.)
11-01-2015 04:09
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^ Good posts Cool

You should get drunk more often Wink
11-01-2015 08:01
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^^^ Hmmm....let's see what the caps have come out like first before agreeing to that . laugh
11-01-2015 13:23
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(11-01-2015 03:35 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  If they took away the television sets, there is a perfectly good metal pole there that could be put to better use.

WinkI think here we see the potential dangers....Lori looks as if she's contemplating the old swinging up to grip the pole between both thighs and hanging backwards trick ? But thinking better of it and the grave injuries that would be inflicted on both the TVs and herself ? laugh

[Image: image-314F_54B2704E.jpg]

Important It is an awful cubby hole of a set not big enough for a babe to move around in and barely good enough to be used for those terrible hostess babe with the mic segments, addressing the camera telling you all the things that are going on elsewhere and that you're not going to see.ImportantRolleyes

Sad Please tell us it is not going to be a permanent fixture along with the featureless boring platforms. Huh
11-01-2015 13:50
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The new sets look pretty crap to me, a hard uncomfortable sofa surrounded by TV'S and something that looks like a sacrificial altar. What I want to see is a bath/shower set and the return of the oil filled paddling pool.
11-01-2015 14:16
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-01-2015 03:35 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  If they took away the television sets, there is a perfectly good metal pole there that could be put to better use.

They could use it to smash up all the now redundant sets that were far better than the sets they are using at the moment Smile
11-01-2015 18:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The tv set is not good they must be able to do better than this?
11-01-2015 18:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV