Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^So what are they?....

It will be enlightening to us all to find out how presenter(s) who get very few calls - often get the most airtime.
10-12-2014 15:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

very few on here have voted for Lori in the babe of the year comps yet again so it must only be us on here that don't rate her i guess? im not a fan of Caty but at least she is a popular babe so i can understand the amount of screen time she gets, Preeti has more fans on here than i thought and despite her arrogant attitude i don't mind Preeti too much as she looks fantastic i still wish she wasn't on so much though
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 16:40 by Joey 27.)
10-12-2014 16:39
skully Offline

We do seem to be going around in circles a bit regarding Lori (others too, but mainly Lori). It isn't her fault that they give her shifts, she's hardly gonna turn around and say no to work (who would), she's an employee, so any anger/annoyance should be directed at the channel, not the girl.
As far as call stats go, unless you are the one looking at the numbers and deciding how valuable each girl is in regards to calls, listeners, pic sales and whatever else, you won't really know how much a girl pulls in per shift. It's all guesswork for us.
I will say this though, it's obvious that Lori is valuable to the channel, they wouldn't be pissing you guys off otherwise. lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2014 17:17
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

yeah true but there's fuck all else to talk about and there's only so many times i can say so and so had a good night on BS

imagine if all the top prem clubs kept winning games except for when they played each other, there would be nothing negative for the media and fans to talk about, negativity makes headlines
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 18:00 by Joey 27.)
10-12-2014 17:58
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Oh god, not the old chestnut about call stats again! Let's face it, NONE of us on here really knows how this works (I suspect BS least of all!). I do know of course that a girl who's on 5 hours a night is going to get more calls than a girl who is only one hour, and even an elementary knowledge of queuing theory suggests that if you're in a queue for a long time and it's always the same person on the till then you're more likely to get that person when you finally arrive at the till. But none of this really proves anything.
I do know that I'm not likely to find myself drawn in to calling somebody simply because she constantly waves and gesticulates at the phone but that's just me and I may well be in a minority of one for all I know!
10-12-2014 18:03
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Babestation is great for the interaction we see but needs more natural girls for my liking. I will have a look when I tune-in but usually end up skipping right past because the girls just don't tick my boxes. I've found Babestation to be like this for some time now, it's disappointing because they do have the best girl-girl interaction.
S66 seem to have the best selection of girls for me at the moment but unfortunately the interaction just isn't quite there (not in comparison to BS) which can look rather dampening at times - especially if the girls look up for it. (Shame)
So if Babestation were to sign any new girls in the near future I'd like to see this happen, they too could get involved on some great, interactive shows and and help provide for a wider spectrum of callers.

So in short - it's nice to have these touchy feely shows and it gives them a real edge, but for fuck sake mix up the variety please.
10-12-2014 19:06
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Can anybody remember the last time Babestation had a NEW girl, and I mean a girl new to TV, not transferres from other statiions? They certainly need some new blood. At least the other channels give new girls a chance.
10-12-2014 21:34
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

I am not surprised that Lori is fast becoming such a disliked figure at Babestation. What is surprising is just how popular Babestation still seems to be. We only have to archive Ram pant tv , or Elite tv, or Bang Babes, or Blue Bird, to see, that given the opportunity, Lori loves to perform and excite. But, for some reason, the Head at Babestation has now decided that frustrating the viewers on the main channels is the way to bring in the money for their other products. So Lori - in particular - is now just being used as a weapon to frustrate, as opposed to offering viewers satisfaction.

The mere fact that all of the other channels are currently so dire in their output because of Ofcom oppression, has helped to obscure Babestation's current trend and strategy... But, given that this is their current strategy, do they really have evidence that frustrating the viewers actually leeches them into parting with their finances to procure satisfaction with their other more exciting products? I doubt it!... because in this day and age it is so very easy for us to access harder and more exciting material completely free of charge. So why deny the viewers the little pleasure that we are permitted under Ofcom's insanity, if their is really no evidence to suggest that the viewers are actually seeking anything more than titillation from these shows.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 00:36 by RUsure.)
11-12-2014 00:28
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^^^^ Are you trying to insinuate that Babestation only use Lori to piss people off and somehow gain custom elsewhere by doing this?
Well I've been known to jump on some fairly wacky ideas in the past but that sounds pretty crazy - even to me laugh
Lori must be the ultimate definition of that shitty saying about Marmite, that's my conclusion anyway.
11-12-2014 12:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-12-2014 21:34 )covkid Wrote:  Can anybody remember the last time Babestation had a NEW girl, and I mean a girl new to TV, not transferres from other statiions? They certainly need some new blood. At least the other channels give new girls a chance.

Think they did when they had bs starlets show going when they last had babes on that weren't from other channels. Seems to have stopped now though

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2014 13:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV