babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(12-10-2014 00:25 )M-L-L Wrote:  Message to BS camera operators :
please give this constant zooming in and out a rest.
It just makes me sea-sick and makes me wonder if the camera operator is drunk.

I couldn't agree more. Ashley Emma's Alleyway section on BS1 (around 12:15am) this morning could have been a really good, intimate affair. She seemed well up for it.
However, I think the camera operator must have come up to Hull Fair on Friday night and was still buzzing from being on some the rides or something.

A short example of the section I refer to (anyone prone to motion sickness, don't play it...)

...Scream if you wanna go faster!! Rolleyes

Totally ruined the section, for me. I don't record as much of the night shows as I used to, so I couldn't say if this is commonplace, but I'd really hope not. bladewave

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-10-2014 15:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile ^^^ Agree. I don't record night shows video anymore but do cap them from the streams reasonably often and I've not been aware of shaky camera stuff to this extent until they started doing this fake climax gimmick.
Some overenthusiastic zooming - yes I'd seen a fair amount of that before, but nothing as bad as this.
(Excepting BSX when they're all over the place so that they don't show you any interesting stuff that might break the rules !laugh)
12-10-2014 15:12
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Bs have been experimenting with different camera effects recently but none of them seem to have come off.personally I would rather they just left the camera on a tripod and let the girls move around as they feel.
12-10-2014 15:31
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

^^^

Genuine POV is the only exception Smile

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 15:47 by RatedR.)
12-10-2014 15:39
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I remember taking a film class once and the teacher showed us the evolution of the hand held camera gimmick.

Alfred Hitchcock was one of the first mainstream directors to use it. He used it sparingly to create the eerie impression of being watched or followed. Others then copied it to create the phony realism of a fake documentary, until it reached absurd extremes in shows like NYPD Blue.

I'm sure that Hitchcock the 'auteur' would be rolling over in his grave to see one of his greatest cinematic innovations being reduced to babeshow gimmickery. Then again, he was -- by all accounts -- a bit of a perv. So he might be in there having a good'ole wank like the rest of us...
12-10-2014 15:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I'd say there is a place for bringing the camera in closer and having slow pans along or up and down the body occasionally - I think that's fine as a viewer, and it's good when you are actually on a call imo.

But its the exaggeratedly quick panning and zooming in and out repeatedly that doesn't work for me - there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding that zooming the camera in and out repeatedly and quickly as if to imitate a "thrusting rhythm" somehow improves the experience - imo it doesn't.

You don't move your head backwards and forwards dementedly like that during the real thing (or at least I personally don't laugh)
12-10-2014 15:40
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

^^

Lucy and Yasmine always made me laugh when acting out blow jobs for callers, but acting them out as if the lens was the cock laugh

The lens should always represent the viewers eyes, not their cock Tongue

Hopefully the basics are realised here too, as people's eyes aren't capable of jerking in and out and shaking all about Wink

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 16:05 by RatedR.)
12-10-2014 15:54
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Well, if total realism is what you're after, then straight after the 'climax', maybe the camera should just focus on her breasts, go slightly out of focus, and then rapidly fade to ... zzzzzzzz

No? Just me then...?
12-10-2014 15:55
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Hitchcock was a master of cinematography, I doubt anyone at bs is of his standard. I reckon most of them need a diagram to get the lens cap off.Big Laugh
12-10-2014 16:16
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I have to say im in two minds about their latest gimmick,it has the potential to be a great idea but only if the babe is up for it and makes it look as real as possible,so far Beth and Preeti have shown how it should be done,but there was one diffrence in the way it was shot,Beth was filmed from the side and Preeti from head on pov,i have to admit i prefer Preeti's version as it made you feel you were sat opposite her,but Beth's one made me feel like a peeping tom,whether hand held or not i will agree the camera should not be zoomed in and out as it does nothing to improve the experience but i think they used it last night to make Ashley's attempted climax line seem better than it was,that said Caty's one at 4am wasnt a decent one either,in summary although it could be a good idea,varying degrees of babe willingness and poor camerawork are tarnishing it slightly.

im always open to positive change
12-10-2014 17:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV