babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-10-2014 04:36 )REX MASTER Wrote:  This Is The First Time In A Long Time Since I Have Stayed In On A Saturday Night.... Normally Im Out In The Pubs Bars Or Strip Joints And For Me Babestation Has Been Really Disappointing To Watch Tonight.... Apart From Ms Preeti Young....

As You People May Have Read My Rants In The Other Treads Posted Tonight BS Have Had Some Serious Issues Tonight With The Babes Hoping Channels, Talented Babes Shoved On One Screen, Poor Camera Work and Ofcorse Lori Dominate All BS Channels..... The Camera Controlling Over This Past Week Has Been Diabolical.... Way Too Much Zoom In And Zoom Out And Camera Bouncing Everywhere....

Well If BS Puts On Shows Like This Every Saturday Night, Im Best Off Blowing My Cash In The Pubs Bars And Strip Joints.... Which I Enjoy....

totally agree on the camera issuses. I for one, much prefer having no camera men at all. I much prefer seeing the whole of the girl the whole of the time, rather than zoomed up body parts! and goons climbing all over girls with a wobbly lens all the fucking time. elite tv are the worst with that.
05-10-2014 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(05-10-2014 06:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You can add South Africa (Paige Tyler) and New Zealand (Beth) to the list as well.

Thank you The Silent Majority. I should really have remembered those 2 luminaries of Babestation. Blush Another one I have managed to remember though and can also be added is Canada's Veronica Vice.
05-10-2014 12:49
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

And Valery Summer from Colombia.
05-10-2014 13:02
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2014 12:30 )benrichards7 Wrote:  I for one, much prefer having no camera men at all. I much prefer seeing the whole of the girl the whole of the time, rather than zoomed up body parts! and goons climbing all over girls with a wobbly lens all the fucking time. elite tv are the worst with that.

This is a case of different strokes for different folks. I thought Babestation was unusually compelling last night with some very interesting sections featuring Preeti and Lori. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. I usually have to go to Studio 66 to see that kind of camerawork.
05-10-2014 13:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2014 12:30 )benrichards7 Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 04:36 )REX MASTER Wrote:  This Is The First Time In A Long Time Since I Have Stayed In On A Saturday Night.... Normally Im Out In The Pubs Bars Or Strip Joints And For Me Babestation Has Been Really Disappointing To Watch Tonight.... Apart From Ms Preeti Young....

As You People May Have Read My Rants In The Other Treads Posted Tonight BS Have Had Some Serious Issues Tonight With The Babes Hoping Channels, Talented Babes Shoved On One Screen, Poor Camera Work and Ofcorse Lori Dominate All BS Channels..... The Camera Controlling Over This Past Week Has Been Diabolical.... Way Too Much Zoom In And Zoom Out And Camera Bouncing Everywhere....

Well If BS Puts On Shows Like This Every Saturday Night, Im Best Off Blowing My Cash In The Pubs Bars And Strip Joints.... Which I Enjoy....

totally agree on the camera issuses. I for one, much prefer having no camera men at all. I much prefer seeing the whole of the girl the whole of the time, rather than zoomed up body parts! and goons climbing all over girls with a wobbly lens all the fucking time. elite tv are the worst with that.

Thats a bit sexist...here have been times when some of the girls have been the camera operator Big Grin
The camera work has traditionally been amatuerish but don't forget they are primarily about phone calls, the quality of the cinematography while important is secondary in their thoughts.
Having said that I have volunteered my services to be a camera operator in the past Cool
05-10-2014 13:22
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-10-2014 13:02 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  And Valery Summer from Colombia.
Hasn't Roxanna Milana been on BS at some stage, or is she actually from Sutton Coldfield? Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-10-2014 14:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^ Yes, Roxana Milana, used to be a Cellcast girl, not sure if she actually worked on a BS named channel, but she definitely worked on channels run by Cellcast, iv'e still got a recording of her somewhere from the freeview Partyland show, where she's onscreen singing "we are the cheeky girls" with Lilly Roma lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-10-2014 15:25
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2014 14:58 )Doddle Wrote:  Hasn't Roxanna Milana been on BS at some stage, or is she actually from Sutton Coldfield?

Well remembered Doddle. That adds Russia to the list.
05-10-2014 17:12
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2014 13:22 )bytor Wrote:  ...the quality of the cinematography while important is secondary in their thoughts....

Bounce

I know what you mean, but I just thought that even the use of the word "cinematography" is giving the babeshow camera guys too much credit.

Then again, I only tune in to the babeshows for the music, so maybe I just haven't been watching closely enough. Wink
05-10-2014 18:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

And the oscar goes to........ Big Grin

05-10-2014 18:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV