babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
There probably already have been babechannel mothers children already been confronted with that question by their peers .I can think of 3 current babes with school age offspring with the "threat" of that question hanging over them.
So nothing "new" there then .
30-09-2014 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

The thing the phone stats dont say is 3-4-1's are totally pointless,if we didnt have dominators onscreen there would be no need for 341s,as much as i love caty cole does she really need to do these extended sets.......i still hear myself saying...how much longer is she going to be on,and caty isnt the only suspect in this conspiracy theory.
(This post was last modified: 30-09-2014 20:22 by davetherave57.)
30-09-2014 20:21
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2014 17:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I think Donna Duke has done what most ex babes on the channels do and that is rebranding herself, she was a fine babe in her time and a great contributor the success of Babestation but like all things in life has chosen to move on which is inevitable whenever they start producing offspring.

Let's be honest here, it would be a bit embarrassing for the kid especially if he or she was asked the question when in school. "So what does your mother do for a living" Oops Blush

With regards to the Babestation Starlets channel non appearance last night well I'm not looking too much into it, afterall it was Monday night and I don't have the slightest clue when it comes to call stats but I'd imagine they wouldn't exactly be the highest which is probably one of the many reasons.

Another reason could have just been a technical one which wouldn't surprise me in the least, afterall the previous night all the streams were 1 hour behind the SKY feed before eventually catching up.

Not going to lie, I was devastated Starlets channel wasn't on last night because Ria and Mica were down to be on it and I love them 2 girls, can have cracking banter with the pair of them!

I saw they were both on cams instead but I haven't dipped my toes in those waters yet so left it.

I know you know, My ears are burning, my family researched, I know the truth and you can't handle it, how long are we going to play this game of cat and mouse my dear!!
30-09-2014 20:56
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe Babestation are going down the rationalization path S66 have gone down .
Fewer girls on at "dead hours" (post 3am) .
Renting out channels (see Asian Connections 906/945).
Maybe the cut price call charges aren't working .
The so called "big signing" Caty "where are all you guys again" Cole seems to have a hell of a lot of downtime @60p a min .
Just face facts ALL the channels are struggling ,people can't afford to call like they used to .
30-09-2014 21:16
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2014 21:16 )mickster Wrote:  Maybe Babestation are going down the rationalization path S66 have gone down .
Fewer girls on at "dead hours" (post 3am) .
Renting out channels (see Asian Connections 906/945).
Maybe the cut price call charges aren't working .
The so called "big signing" Caty "where are all you guys again" Cole seems to have a hell of a lot of downtime @60p a min .
Just face facts ALL the channels are struggling ,people can't afford to call like they used to .

"big signing" Caty "where are all you guys again" Cole << THIS Big LaughBig Laugh

But yes, couldn't agree more. With BS at 60p per minute and the others on £1.53 I am actually surprised people ring anyone other than BS especially in, like you say, harder times.

I know you know, My ears are burning, my family researched, I know the truth and you can't handle it, how long are we going to play this game of cat and mouse my dear!!
30-09-2014 21:22
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

I wasn't referring to Caty's physical size (honestly lol).More a sarcastic reference to previous posts elsewhere about her departure from S66, supposedly seen as a symbol of S66's demise .Trouble is ,she isn't the big drawing card some posters would have us believe .
Bet she's worse off financially with the cheaper call rates aswell .
30-09-2014 21:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I normally ring more in "harder" times. Wink
30-09-2014 21:36
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2014 21:36 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I normally ring more in "harder" times. Wink

See what you did there HAHA

I don't know for certain, maybe I'm just speculating but it's the name babestation that I think is the pull for these girls, even if she is worse off financially (I'd be surprised if she was to be honest) it's all in the name, looks better on the CV.

For example, if I was at home watching RLC or Studio 66 and someone walked in they'd say "why you watching Babestation?"

It does seem on the surface like there's a natural progression as well.
RLC girls to Studio 66 (Delia and Kandi recents) and then they head to Babestation unless your Tori and you're so good that you bypass Studio 66!

If you're Hollie Sparrow then you go the other way round!!

I bet there has been a few now who have made the switch direct from RLC to babestation and I end up looking silly

30-09-2014 22:16
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(30-09-2014 21:16 )mickster Wrote:  Just face facts ALL the channels are struggling, people can't afford to call like they used to.

Very true about the channels struggling. However, I think this is as much to do with what else is out there (high quality cam sites) as affordability. In the last couple of years cam sites have really taken off and the quality of home web cams gets ever better, along with ever-faster broadband.

Like many of the old time regulars here, I don't really watch the babe channels any more except to flick through them occasionally. I do watch MFC a lot and really enjoy it - lots of great free shows and models with personality who you enjoy interacting with. I'm always happy to tip because I think it's good value for money, unlike babe show call rates.
30-09-2014 22:17
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-09-2014 22:16 )Skeems Wrote:  I bet there has been a few now who have made the switch direct from RLC to babestation and I end up looking silly

Probably just as many gone from Babestation to RLC over the years, to really screw up your theory Tongue
30-09-2014 22:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV