Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-07-2014 05:27 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 02:48 )Joey 27 Wrote:  the girls i've put in the "first team" list are on the most and bring in the most money would you agree? all of the babes that work at BS can't be on all the time can they even if they were all as good as Lori apparently is on the phones, some will get less screen time that's a fact

Well your logic is pretty good it's just your list does not back it up. Doubt you know better than anyone else who is on a contract but you certainly have people in your first team who are not and then you have ones in your subs list who do have contracts! They have contracts if BS want to tie them in and I guess if they are prepared to sign one. But a contract means guaranteed shifts and indeed a minimum number you have to do each month. So I repeat your logic is pretty good but your list is not accurate.
i don't pretend to know who is on a contract, the list i wrote was just my opinion on who is on BS the most often and who is not on that often, i also forgot to add ashley emma to that list, so BS have over 20 girls on their roster and if they are planning on adding more babes then surely 3 or 4 of them will leave BS, unless they plan on having another channel, or they plan on breaking the law and do nightshows during the day then all of the babes will get plenty of screen time as the dayshows are 16 hours long, perhaps its good BS have such a large roster but the downside is you can't possibly see all of them get plenty of screen time even if they were all great performers and brilliant on the phones

Harking back to another football analogy, you may have some players on the bench that are good enough to be in the first team but you can only have 11 players and what happens when players aren't getting game time when they think they deserve it? they move to another club, perhaps its different with babestation models as they might only want to work on BS once a fortnight and might not care how many shifts and the amount of screen time they get when they earn money doing modelling and cam work anyway
09-07-2014 14:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

After having my trust in DJ NES restored (oh how did I ever doubt him:blushSmile I note his avatar contains this:

2/2 Caty Cole / Alice Goodwin soon to be 5/5......

So who are the other 3 girls? Are they S66 girls or being got from elsewhere.

Lets speculate wildySurprisedSurprisedSurprised

I'll go for a RLC raid on Kandi Kay and getting Priya back, plus Paige Tyler making a triumphant return
09-07-2014 18:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

if what ive found out from my sources is correct will be all S66 girls as they have done what BS did in early 2012 Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-07-2014 18:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

time will tell if your sources are right hannahspet Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
09-07-2014 18:42
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In which case I will predict Mica will be one of them.
As for the other two could Yasmine and Lucy be going to BS after all?
If not then I will say Adele and maybe Hannah.
Let the speculation go completely bonkers laugh.

09-07-2014 18:46
Darius Offline
Banned

OK, imagining HannahsPet's sources are correct, here's my ideal list:

1. Clare Richards
2. Hannah Martin
3. Adele Taylor

(Lucy & Yasmine are too good at S66)

Don't neglect our beautiful ladies - keep the focus on UK talent
09-07-2014 18:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Would BS go after Jasmine and Lucy after their no show last time, but then again there's no love lost in business and if it impacts on a rival they may well do. Mica could do with a move if it wakes her up abit.
09-07-2014 18:51
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Ok - if Hannahspet is correct:

1) Emma C and Cara who have warmed up nicely on their tease show and now will do nights

2) Hannah - because someone needs to invest in some new outfits for her
09-07-2014 18:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

If it is s66 babes joining bs as hannahspet sources are saying, my guesses are

Hannah Martin
Adele Taylor
Mica Martinez

S66 do seem to be clearing out all there veteran babes that have been there a while so have based my guesses on that. Yes mica has been at bs briefly but still think she is one of the 3 possible babes joining bs from s66

Can't see Clare Richards joining bs because when she does leave s66, I think she'll leave the babeshows and the glamour/adult industry altogether. Also can't see yasmine and lucy joining bs as they are happy at s66

Will be just as interesting I think to see who will be leaving bs. Can't see bs adding all these new babes without some leaving so I'm expecting to see some bs babes soon pop up on other channels, possibly including s66 to replace those that are apparently joining bs along with Lilly Roma who joined rlc

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 19:16 by Rammyrascal.)
09-07-2014 19:15
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Get Mica back, she was totally rejuvenated during her spell on Bs. She just stagnated after she returned to Sinking Ship 66. As for the other 2, hope they come from anywhere other than SS66 Smile
09-07-2014 19:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV