babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-07-2010 14:16 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  On the subject of in call interuptions, if a girl was told to go on the mic during a call I would hang up on them!! This is nothing against the girls it is against the numpty producers!! How would they like to be interrupted if they were having an intimate phone conversation with the girl of their dreams?

Oh yeajh likeyou would reeally hang upon paige eekeekeekeek

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-07-2010 14:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(13-07-2010 13:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ... dont think the girls have any choice its the producers telling them to go on the mic

I don't blame the girls one bit, they are just doing their job, it's down to the production. Same as the plugging of the pics, not their fault, they've been told to do it, what choice do they have.

I can actually kinda understand the interruption when the freeview channels come on line or switch over, it's kind of to be expected, though they usually do use the presenter girl at the midnight switchover on BS1 to plug Xtreme. Obviously Xtra is just starting as well, and the presenter can only be in one place at one time. They could use another free girl however, or do as they sometimes do, and put the presenter on both channels at once.
I guess you just have to factor that possibility of interruption into your call in times, the timing is at least predictable Smile

Bottom line is, these things are avoidable with a little planning.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
13-07-2010 14:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(13-07-2010 14:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(13-07-2010 14:16 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  On the subject of in call interuptions, if a girl was told to go on the mic during a call I would hang up on them!! This is nothing against the girls it is against the numpty producers!! How would they like to be interrupted if they were having an intimate phone conversation with the girl of their dreams?

Oh yeajh likeyou would reeally hang upon paige eekeekeekeek

Yeah, you're right!! Like all good intentions with me, when it comes to the crunch my bottle would go and I would hang on lol!! But might get my point that some people could get the same idea and actually go through with it lol!!

BTW I have never had the guts to phone her on nights so all the above is irrelevant as far as I am concerned!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
13-07-2010 14:38
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Hypothetically speaking, it really would depend on the girl I was talking to. Firstly, things my end would be as real as they are their end. If it were Paige, Daryl or even Lolly I was talking to, I just couldn't hang up, that just wouldn't be on and would be a waste of our time and my credit.

Just getting to talk to any of them would be a big thing for me so I wouldn't ruin it no matter how much Cellcast tried to.

But that's just me and it's hypothetical as I can accept the shows as make believe and watch for entertainment value.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 14:41 by Rogerbee.)
13-07-2010 14:40
MrJack Offline
Junior Poster

I have neither the guts nor the money to phone any of the girls at all so it's a moot point for me Blush I know what I see though, and I see Paige looking as if she's more than ready to have hot, angry, vicious sex with whoever comes (ahem!) to hand (ahem!) while she's on a call.

As for taking them as make believe, they are make believe! The channels deal in fantasy, interrupting the calls might encourage more callers, but won't please the current caller and might put off some prospective callers who'll be thinking "What if she cuts ME off to go on mic?"

Words in their name may not necessarily be their own words
13-07-2010 15:19
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Another reason why I wouldn't call would be that if Lolly were to say anything like that to me, my immediate reaction would be to burst out laughing and I'm not sure how she'd take that.

Anyway, I'm now going to send Linsey Dawn a message about this faker, they're doing my head in, if anyone can stop them then I think she can. Wish me luck folks!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 16:28 by Rogerbee.)
13-07-2010 15:37
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Right, well, that's her told, this could be interesting!

CHEERS!
13-07-2010 16:27
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

There's also a cost consideration with all of these interruptions, even if the phone girl doesn't break off to talk on the mic. A few nights ago when Georgie was on the poor sod talking to her and all those listening paid £3.75 each to watch while she was whipped off the screen and replaced by Camilla and Ella doing a 2½-min BSXtreme promo.
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010 19:52 by vila.)
13-07-2010 19:04
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Georgie got whipped!? Ooh, naughty! LOL!!

Nahh, I know what you mean and it's not good!

CHEERS!
13-07-2010 19:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oops - I should have realised it could be read like that! Sorry guys, I didn't mean to conjure up any unfulfillable fantasies.
13-07-2010 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV