babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Just to let everybody know that its only the SKY feed that is down, I have built in freeview and Babestation Xtra is showing without any hiccups. As already pointed out the webstreams are also fully functioning.
12-05-2014 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

looks like lots of people have twigged that bsxtra is down on sky and going online to watch it because at the moment the bs website is being tempremental in terms of showing the webstreams Sad Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 23:30 by Rammyrascal.)
12-05-2014 23:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^It's not down for me Rammy, iv'e been watching it on my tv from 10pm (freeview Ch 173) Smile

PS, can't you get freeview in Ramsbottom ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2014 23:45 by mr mystery.)
12-05-2014 23:32
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Stuff the Sky viewers, lording it with all their other channels Tongue

Anyway, it was a great night on BS. I suppose the reason the other 6 nights tend to be less good is to keep everyone else in work Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-05-2014 08:16
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(12-05-2014 23:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^It's not down for me Rammy, iv'e been watching it on my tv from 10pm (freeview Ch 173) Smile

PS, can't you get freeview in Ramsbottom ?

not all the freeview channels I think as ramsbottom is in a valley. see 908 is still down this morning, hopefully it will be fixed in time for tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2014 10:20
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

It was a good night, with lots of Ella and Gina. I caught a glimpse of Ally, but she only seemed to be there for a few minutes, almost hiding behind Louise. As an ally of Ally, I was disappointed. Now about Louise. Why is she always covered up? I can watch ladies with their clothes on right here, without switching on my TV.
13-05-2014 13:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I agree with you. Louise Porter to me is the worst performer that Babestation has, she shows more when she is on her holidays based on the pics posted. I've yet to see her put in a good shift. I don't know why they don't just stick her on the dayshow instead as she's obviously not very comfortable about getting her kit off as BS has plenty of other girls who obviously are not shy in that department.

As for the onscreen techinical fault message at Babestation Xtra, its still not been fixed on the SKY feed. I'm beginning to get suspicious now, it doesn't look likely to be an ofcom issue seeing as the channel was still broadcasting on freeview last night, I'm beginning to think it's with SKY.

To take a shot in the dark, BS probably hasn't paid them the rent money and if they're struggling to come up with the dough then that probably wouldn't surprise me, I mean when they've had to lower the call charges to 36p a minute so much that something financial must be at the root.
13-05-2014 16:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Whatever the problem is with Sky Ch 908 it's defiantly nothing to do with Ofcom, if it was the channel would have been removed from the Sky adult section completely.
Sky channel 908 (Get lucky TV) doesn't belong to BS/Cellcast, the channel owner and licence holder is a company called "Grandiose Limited", the equivalent channel on freeview (Ch 173) is Dutch owned and licensed, so the 2 channels although showing the same feed have different owners and licences .

I don't know how it works but i should think Grandiose Limited are the ones that pay the fees to Sky and BS then rent the channel in some way from them, Grandiose LTD are the ones Ofcom found in breach a few months ago when BS advertised their R18 website on TV .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
13-05-2014 17:06
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(13-05-2014 16:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes I agree with you. Louise Porter to me is the worst performer that Babestation has, she shows more when she is on her holidays based on the pics posted. I've yet to see her put in a good shift. I don't know why they don't just stick her on the dayshow instead as she's obviously not very comfortable about getting her kit off as BS has plenty of other girls who obviously are not shy in that department.

As for the onscreen techinical fault message at Babestation Xtra, its still not been fixed on the SKY feed. I'm beginning to get suspicious now, it doesn't look likely to be an ofcom issue seeing as the channel was still broadcasting on freeview last night, I'm beginning to think it's with SKY.

To take a shot in the dark, BS probably hasn't paid them the rent money and if they're struggling to come up with the dough then that probably wouldn't surprise me, I mean when they've had to lower the call charges to 36p a minute so much that something financial must be at the root.

Louise Porter the worst performer and therefore the worst babe on babestation and has never done a good shift!!!!!???eekeekeek completely disagree. First of all Louise has now been on babestation FIVE YEARS!!!!! having made her debut on partyland in may 2009 so if she was as bad as you keep insisting she is, then she wouldn't have lasted on bs as long as she has so far (5 years and counting) as bs would have got rid of her. I think she has been one of the better babes on bs since they moved to Milton Keynes

regarding Louise not being comfortable showing the flesh and , yes she doesn't show as much flesh compared to the likes of lori buckby, but she still shows quite a lot. Last night for example during her 1st stint in the office she spent lot of time with her waistcoat completely off and was wearing just a black thong, stockings and suspenders and before that in the past she has shown the flesh, most memorably when she was in the shower wearing just a tiny thong. finally regarding Louise, to demand that she gets taken off nights because you don't like her is wrong. not everyone likes the same babes as you and clearly louise does have her fans both on here and not on here who want to watch louise and not the babes you like

regarding 908, it is now back!!!!!! Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2014 21:03 by Rammyrascal.)
13-05-2014 17:17
graham50 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-05-2014 13:55 )jennifer Wrote:  It was a good night, with lots of Ella and Gina. I caught a glimpse of Ally, but she only seemed to be there for a few minutes, almost hiding behind Louise. As an ally of Ally, I was disappointed. Now about Louise. Why is she always covered up? I can watch ladies with their clothes on right here, without switching on my TV.

(13-05-2014 17:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(13-05-2014 16:33 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes I agree with you. Louise Porter to me is the worst performer that Babestation has, she shows more when she is on her holidays based on the pics posted. I've yet to see her put in a good shift. I don't know why they don't just stick her on the dayshow instead as she's obviously not very comfortable about getting her kit off as BS has plenty of other girls who obviously are not shy in that department.

Louise Porter the worst performer and therefore the worst babe on babestation and has never done a good shift!!!!!???eekeekeek completely disagree. First of all Louise has now been on babestation FIVE YEARS!!!!! having made her debut on partyland in may 2009 so if she was as bad as you keep insisting she is, then she wouldn't have lasted on bs as long as she has so far (5 years and counting) as bs would have got rid of her. I think she has been one of the better babes on bs since they moved to Milton Keynes

regarding Louise not being comfortable showing the flesh and , yes she doesn't show as much flesh compared to the likes of lori buckby, but she still shows quite a lot. Last night for example during her 1st stint in the office she spent lot of time with her waistcoat completely off and was wearing just a black thong, stockings and suspenders and before that in the past she has shown the flesh, most memorably when she was in the shower wearing just a tiny thong. finally regarding Louise, to demand that she gets taken off nights because you don't like her is wrong. not everyone likes the same babes as you and clearly louise does have her fans both on here and not on here who want to watch louise and not the babes you like

regarding 908, it is now back!!!!!! Smile
. Great last night seeing Louise back and going topless in the office very sexy back where she belongs who says she doesn't put in a shift nonsense
13-05-2014 21:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV