babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-04-2014 16:55 )skully Wrote:  Most of the Cali discussion has been moved, as it was taking up too many pages. It's now here - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=60128
Don't bother moaning about off topic posts being moved, as your post will be moved, as will any posts about the moving of moved posts being moved. It's a moving story which moved me. Yes, yes I did just post a load of nonsense, I was moved to do it Bounce

Hang on your post needs to be moved as it goes on about moving posts... doh! now my post needs moving too!!
28-04-2014 17:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

(28-04-2014 17:39 )bytor Wrote:  Hang on your post needs to be moved as it goes on about moving posts... doh! now my post needs moving too!!

Damn it bytor, I'm gonna have to give myself a warning, maybe even a sin bin ban...you bugger.

Oh and I liked something on BS last night (I don't know what, but I'm trying to keep this on topic), erm...the graphics were something Rolleyes

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
28-04-2014 17:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The OSGs could do with being moved......... off the screen Wink.

28-04-2014 18:17
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

They're more likely to move the girls off the screen and keep the OSGs!
28-04-2014 19:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes unfortunately you are probably right Rolleyes

28-04-2014 19:12
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

I would like to know the logic behind Babestation moving to Milton Keynes. I understand costs must have been high in central london, but why move all the way out to Milton Keynes. Surely there must be plenty of locations just outside of central london which are cheaper.

The reason I bring this up is because the schedule is always, I've seen members and myself look forward to certain babes appearing only to be disappointed. Numerous babes have mentioned the travelling distance on twitter, I know they have a babestation house in milton keynes where the babes can stay(which is what most of the babes seem to be doing) but its hardly ideal is it. They should really review their current location and consider returning to london. Otherwise I fear we will lose more of our favourite babes.
28-04-2014 20:37
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

(28-04-2014 18:17 )snookered147 Wrote:  The OSGs could do with being moved......... off the screen Wink.

There's a whole new approach on 908. Put the Psychic Today numbers and graphics up!

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
28-04-2014 21:22
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2014 20:37 )lacey_fan Wrote:  I would like to know the logic behind Babestation moving to Milton Keynes. I understand costs must have been high in central london, but why move all the way out to Milton Keynes. Surely there must be plenty of locations just outside of central london which are cheaper.

The reason I bring this up is because the schedule is always, I've seen members and myself look forward to certain babes appearing only to be disappointed. Numerous babes have mentioned the travelling distance on twitter, I know they have a babestation house in milton keynes where the babes can stay(which is what most of the babes seem to be doing) but its hardly ideal is it. They should really review their current location and consider returning to london. Otherwise I fear we will lose more of our favourite babes.

A babe channel and logic?? What hallucinatory substances are you inhaling? Surprised
I think the cost to relocate back to London would cost them far more than paying the costs of several girls and there will always be some girls available to hire no matter where they are based. Yes it means that the traditional BS girls have in the main, sadly left, as have many of their fan base from this forum but newer girls from the merry go round have joined from the other channels and brought many a new discerning fanboy with them. Buying or renting suitable premises would be exhorbitant in London.
28-04-2014 21:33
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

on the whole Cellcast loss situation. Does it say BS is operating at a loss? or is that people guessing?

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
28-04-2014 21:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

It's not people guessing, it's people reading.
28-04-2014 21:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV